Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

That comment in the MT... :expressionless:

I seriously wonder why JH fans haven't made the connection that while Taek can't tie his shoes, or park a car he is so much more emotionally mature than Junghwan could ever hope to be.  Taek might not be able to do simple things in life, but JH can't either when it comes to being open and honest with his feelings.   He couldn't even say the girl he likes is pretty to one of his best friends without backing out of it and saying things like "the prettiest of the uglies" or whatever stupid thing he said.  Taek can't open cookies, but he can damn sure make DS feel like the most special person in the world.

And what is the most important quality for a girl like DS, who can take care of everything and desires love and affection,  someone who can button their shirt just fine on his own like JH, but can't open up emotionally and uses cruel words to hide their feelings or someone who might need help with mundane things, but  who can tell her they love her and that she's the most beautiful person in the world like Taek? Well, the answer is simple since the writer told us who was better.  :sweatingbullets:

I'm no longer surprised by the stupid comments from certain people really.  They just really don't get this show, DS, Taek or even their favorite person int he world Junghwan. 

• Like 23

Beside supporters who still can't see why TK is the husband, there are still lot of other good post in MT.

I love DS's mom interview.. She rooted for TK to be the husband.. she even stated why. I hope that the other supporters open their eyes and see why parents wanted TK to be their son-in-law. She even looking for PBG to be her son-in-law in real life.. haha

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, alayna said:

Beside supporters who still can't see why TK is the husband, there are still lot of other good post in MT.

I love DS's mom interview.. She rooted for TK to be the husband.. she even stated why. I hope that the other supporters open their eyes and see why parents wanted TK to be their son-in-law. She even looking for PBG to be her son-in-law in real life.. haha

hi can i know what page Ilhwa interview is?i don't want to scroll MT one by one to find just to end up reading stupid angry post lol...

i wonder if Ilhwa already married and have kid in real life?i only know her as actress but know nothing of her private life unlike Sung Dong il we know his kid..Ilhwa is really gorgeous and that youthful body even as girl you can admire her beauty <3 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, melissala said:

As a mother of a daughter, who do you really want as a son-in-law?
“Ehm… Taek (laugh). I like how gentle and innocent he is. If it’s this kind of son-in-law, it seems like he could make my daughter live peacefully and happily. Park Bogum is really kind and pure. That’s rare to see in a youth nowadays. When I said that I wanted Bogummie as a son-in-law in real life, he said, “Really, mom?” and smiled.”

Even she knows the good points of Taek being the husband. :wub:

I haven't been here since forever due to schoolwork. It's comforting to know that it's still active and people are still finding clues that reveals little details about Taek, DS and their relationship. I went "wow, whoa, omg" while reading the thread, never knew that the story has so much depth to it. 

• Like 15

just finish reading Ilhwa interview...

yes tbh any loving mom who want the best&happiness for their precious daughter would have choose a man like Taek as son in-law who obviously would give the world(or turtle in Taek case), peaceful and long-lasting happy life their daughter deserve :P 

p.s. not that JH would be horrible husband or SIL since there some girl prefer a type like him and maybe can handle him better it just that he just not the right man for DS that is all (a girl with high level of confidence without any low self esteem complex that can freely bickering in same wavelength with him, someone who can give him the urgency to confessed right away without playing mind game the person that make him feel he can't live without that he need more than anything in his life, someone who can spell and read JH inner hidden brain might be even better for him because like DS she already meet the right one which is Taek who can read her mind like a book and understand her better than anyone could so i think JH deserve his own mind reader too since he not the type to spill his thought&feel)..the fact that JH&DS don't ever understand each other and unwilling to try to learn about each other they pretty much doomed from the start lol

for me personally as a girl, a guy like JH definitely a big NG to be boyfriend or husband  :P i would prefer to feel loved and appreciate by man i like rather than hearing insult all the time as their mask because they unable to be honest with their feeling..im not interested to play guessing game if they like me or not

Edited by salz
  • Like 9

before you all read this make sure you are sitting down.

So, Tk birthday is OCT 8th right?

well i am into Chinese astronomy so i went on this link 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lixia and then i clicked the solar period of TK BIRTHDAY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlu

and look what we have 

• 菊有黃華, 'Chrysanthemums bloom yellow' - the chrysanthemum is known as one of the few flowers to bloom in autumn.

remember TK favorite band is deulgukhw which translates to ....  Wild Chrysanthemum

remember DS color is yellow.

also according to chinese astronomy SUMMER is May 5th to AUGUST 6th

so Olympics started on SEPT 17th WHICH IS IN FALL and ended OCT 2nd

which means when DS said she fell in love in SUMMER of 88. IT WAS BEFORE SW DID THE SHOULDER GRAB. AS HE DID IT IN FALL

@packmule3 this might be of interest for you

• Like 24

I think Lee Ilhwa has been married twice but I dunno if she's still married to her second husband. I'm kinda scared after seeing that picture when they're in Phuket you know, from my observation, Bogum and Hyeri are the type that attracts people older than them (Hyeri even dated Tony). To imagine Lee Ilhwa with Bogum .... Noooo! :s

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pokopokopo said:

I think Lee Ilhwa has been married twice but I dunno if she's still married to her second husband. I'm kinda scared after seeing that picture when they're in Phuket you know, from my observation, Bogum and Hyeri are the type that attracts people older than them (Hyeri even dated Tony). To imagine Lee Ilhwa with Bogum .... Noooo! :s

Who knows :D but PBG is very comfortable among older people. At home, his sister and brother are 9-10 years older than him and the family dotes on him (which doesn't quite explain the reason why he might like older women. He's just kind to everyone - so everyone says)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, melissala said:

That comment in the MT... :expressionless:

I seriously wonder why JH fans haven't made the connection that while Taek can't tie his shoes, or park a car he is so much more emotionally mature than Junghwan could ever hope to be.  Taek might not be able to do simple things in life, but JH can't either when it comes to being open and honest with his feelings.   He couldn't even say the girl he likes is pretty to one of his best friends without backing out of it and saying things like "the prettiest of the uglies" or whatever stupid thing he said.  Taek can't open cookies, but he can damn sure make DS feel like the most special person in the world.

And what is the most important quality for a girl like DS, who can take care of everything and desires love and affection,  someone who can button their shirt just fine on his own like JH, but can't open up emotionally and uses cruel words to hide their feelings or someone who might need help with mundane things, but  who can tell her they love her and that she's the most beautiful person in the world like Taek? Well, the answer is simple since the writer told us who was better.  :sweatingbullets:

I'm no longer surprised by the stupid comments from certain people really.  They just really don't get this show, DS, Taek or even their favorite person int he world Junghwan. 

Everytime I come across comments like that on MT, I can't help but go LOL, cause you know what, it so happens that my relationship mirrors that of DS so much.

- I fell in love with a long time good friend at 19, who happens to be a brainy geek. We didnt start out with butterflies in our stomach.

-I `mothered' my then bf (how husband) from the age of 19, taking care of him and cooking for him. And guess what, the guy loves it, he didn't think of me as a frumpy old mom.

And after more than 15 years down the road, we still adore each other. The guy doesn't do the romantic fluff but when he declines offers to work abroad and says 'we gotta stay together', you know it's for real. 

Maybe I'm considered an outlier to those folks who still hold on to the belief that love follows a certain formula. All I can say is, good luck to their love life, cos they will be missing out on the gems that make love last. 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, monsterlife said:

Taek's obsession is on another level. The writer gave him warmth and PBG played him with all that fluff, innocence and cuteness that it was so easy to disregard him as the perfect male hero. But strip him with all that then he would be a very swoon worthy kdrama usual male lead. He is very rich, smart, competitive, cold, detached, obsessed & an addict. If he uses his brain for evil then he could probably be a cunning and manipulative criminal mastermind.  

Put it this way Taek doesn't seem much different from Hyun Bin's Kim Joo Won in Secret Garden :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mangachickava said:

before you all read this make sure you are sitting down.

So, Tk birthday is OCT 8th right?

well i am into Chinese astronomy so i went on this link 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lixia and then i clicked the solar period of TK BIRTHDAY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlu

and look what we have 

• 菊有黃華, 'Chrysanthemums bloom yellow' - the chrysanthemum is known as one of the few flowers to bloom in autumn.

remember TK favorite band is deulgukhw which translates to ....  Wild Chrysanthemum

remember DS color is yellow.

also according to chinese astronomy SUMMER is May 5th to AUGUST 6th

so Olympics started on SEPT 17th WHICH IS IN FALL and ended OCT 2nd

which means when DS said she fell in love in SUMMER of 88. IT WAS BEFORE SW DID THE SHOULDER GRAB. AS HE DID IT IN FALL

@packmule3 this might be of interest for you

I love that info Ava!! In Choi house near the door, there is also a framed photo of Chrysenthemums... 

But remember, Olympics may have started on Sep 17th BUT the training and practice rehearsals has started months before, in the very hot summer of 88, hence all the fainting and heat stroke...and the very tanned DS....

I still say SW is DS's first love/crush. There is really nothing wrong with that. 

She may have always treated TK differently subconsciously, but for her conscious teenage mind, SW is the first guy she thought she was falling in love WITH, since she actually thought he was reciprocating her feelings. 
That is also why she cried so bitterly but didn't really cry about JH later, because she was only testing out her friends' theory instead of already having feelings FOR him. She only wanted to confim, and then decide what to do. hehehe

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

That is also why she cried so bitterly but didn't really cry about JH later, because she was only testing out her friends' theory instead of already having feelings FOR him. She only wanted to confim, and then decide what to do. hehehe

I have to disagree with you there. I think DS was crying bitterly specifically because it was Bora that SW liked instead of her. DS has grown up in Bora's shadow her entire life. Everything she does is compared to what her sister did before her and DS feels like she doesn't measure up. To me, this was just another manifestation of that. SW doesn't like DS. He likes Bora. Therefore DS once again feels like she's losing to Bora.