Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Wow ...my prayers answered!! RJY in Youth over Flowers. Been wishing since last week that he joins YoF or any reality. This is going to be awesome. Am so happy he is doing reality...waiting for movie subs is hard.

on second thoughts...what guys are we thinking like Na PD now...wishing for RJY in YoF. I hope Na PD makes them suffer a lot...its going to be so much fun.

• Like 12

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

YOUTH OVER FLOWERS!!!!!!! RYU JUN YEOL IN!!!! :w00t:

CzRzPvL.gif

It was my wish too! I dont watch Peru edition, but I watch YOF Laos and now currently watching Iceland! OMG! OMG! I am so excited! :wub:

Spoiler

CZUtLK2U8AEsIeU.jpgCZUvHpjUgAAfxvy.jpg

If you want to know about YOF you can go to

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, binnielover said:

Wow ...my prayers answered!! RJY in Youth over Flowers. Been wishing since last week that he joins YoF or any reality. This is going to be awesome. Am so happy he is doing reality...waiting for movie subs is hard.

Holy cow, I read that they're going to Africa! This will be EPIC.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, Ryuhan said:

OMG.

Ryu Jun Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo, Ahn jae Hong and Park Bo Gum is going on Youth Over Flowers.

I don't really understand Korean but it seems that from this article they were kidnapped by Na PD while they were in Phuket...??

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160122203655606

OMG OMG please let this be true!!!

OMG! This is AWESOME! 

Na PD, I LOVE RYU!!!! I mean YOU!!

WAH!!!!

Junyeol will be happy. He always love travelling. This is awesome. Let's see who is the more well travelled person in the group. They will need someone to provide guidance to survive Na PD's craziness. 

• Like 14

Oh my god guys, I've been missed so many things here. I'm only left this thread for 1 day. Lol. I can't review them all. What should I do?? :astonished:

The Marie Clarie interview, he's so down to earth. How can I unstan him? Seriously!

The confirmation of The King, JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH!

Taxi, should watch it next week.

Youth Over Flowers? How can I stand still tonight.

AACK!!!

• Like 13

I don't know why but I can reload the IG video of both boys jumping into the pool like forever~ I will get hypnotized hearing "1, 2 3" on reload. 

I'm not a Go Pro expert but anyone know what model RJY is holding? 

6 minutes ago, yours19 said:

i'm sorry for asking, but what is youth over flowers?

I actually never watch any of the previous series but I'm going to start on the latest Iceland trip soon. It's kind of like a travel program. A bunch of youth will travel to another country but I think what we will see is not only the scenery of the country but also how they survive under Na PD's sadistic brain like being given miserable amount of $$ for food and lodging. Of course, bromance aplenty as well in the show!

I can't wait! 

• Like 16

I'M SCREAMING ALL OVER THE ROOM (the last time I freaked out this much is when Junghwan confessed to Deoksun pfft my life revolves around Ryu Joon Yeol) I MIGHT WAKE EVERYONE UP BUT I DON'T CARE I'M SO HAPPYYYY. It's always been my wish for him to be on the show omg I'm so happy more than happy. I love Na PD. God bless Na PD. Na PD jinjja saranghae.

I'm at work but I can't resist to post when I saw your posts about them being kidnapped by Na PD oh my goooooddddd!!! I love Ryu Na PD waaaaaaaaaaaa

my wish has been granted waaaaaaaaa 

i watched all of the YOF and liked them all but I liked the best when the Reply1994 boys went to Laos. 

Since RJY knows how to speak English, I'm not that worried about them getting around wherever they go. And I'm guessing he knows how to handle money and outsmart Na PD too.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I actually never watch any of the previous series but I'm going to start on the latest Iceland trip soon. It's kind of like a travel program. A bunch of youth will travel to another country but I think what we will see is not only the scenery of the country but also how they survive under Na PD's sadistic brain like being given miserable amount of $$ for food and lodging. Of course, bromance aplenty as well in the show!

I can't wait! 

A TRAVEL PROGRAM?

Woah, RJY will be so happy. Glad his include to this one of variety show :wub: 

• Like 8