Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

So he likes Her, Interstellar, Death Proof, 500 Days of Summer and...what's his no 1 favorite did I miss it?

Yes he's got nice taste in movies hehe. Most of them are indies 

He seems like someone who knows a lot of things. Just hear him talk about pursuing dreams, and then he always describes things well I love it. With someone like this you will never feel bored because he can talk/discuss about anything. 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

So he likes Her, Interstellar, Death Proof, 500 Days of Summer and...what's his no 1 favorite did I miss it?

He seems like someone who knows a lot of things. Just hear him talk about pursuing dreams, and then he always describes things well I love it. With someone like this you will never feel bored because he can talk/discuss about anything. 

1. Midnight in Paris :)

• Like 7

omg seriously I watched his V app to move on from Junghwan but watching it makes moving on even harder lmao I get teary eyed every time he talked about Junghwan. when he cried because of the instagram comments....... my feels. :tears: and somehow I'm glad to know that Hyeri cried during shooting Junghwan's confession scene. well I guess hyeri also feel bad for Junghwan, eh?

Guest princessprincess

I cannot watch this right now because I'm outside the house running errands for my mother. Internet connection is SO SLOW here I feel like I'm going to die. I tried hiding my tears but I am really crying right now like an idiot. 

Can you please inform me some links on which this V-app stream can be downloaded afterwards? Thank you very much.

5 minutes ago, noname noname said:

God, why does he make me feel like he is not an actor, but just one of my guy friends, with whom I can joke around with and whom I can freely tease... *thats how most of the time I socialize with my friends, like joking around and teasing each other. Haha*

It is seriously the first time for me to feel like an actor is an ordinary person and like one of my close friend. Hahaha....

He does have "Boy Next Door" aura ^^. He never thought he would get Junghwan's role before. He said at first he thought PD would pick him to be Dongryeong because his comical role in the previous project (Maybe he meant the movie Socialphobia)

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

after this there is no way i believe that jung hwan wasn't intended to be the husband. i don't care if i'm being irrational. man ryu jun yeol gave me so many feels whenever he talked about his character. when he was talking about the ig comments posted by fans using jung hwan's confession lines and teared up i died. he said that he really didn't care who the husband would be at first, that his goal as an actor was to always know his character better than anyone else but jung hwan was someone that the viewers knew better than he did. i just can't guys i don't think i'll ever get over him not getting his happy ending. is it possible to fall in love with the same person twice lmao

tumblr_o13els7Qu01tgg7vho1_540.png

Even I'm tearing up just reading the live recaps frim you all. *cry a river*:bawling:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

He also said "I am also ugly when I laugh" hahahaha :D:D:D 

The next Olleh CF later is about Junghwan's story ^^. Can't wait!!!!!

Lol this guy is so adorkable.

Yeah, he's not considered as one of the "flower boy" kind of handsome guys but he got charms of his own and the so called X factor and charisma that sucks you into him especially when he's acting. Because why else would we all be here if he's not captivating, right? And I like me a manly man or a napun namja kind of guy not someone who's prettier than me lol

• Like 20

Guys,  he was awesome. ....I loved when the camera zoomed in to him hehe. ...for about a couple minutes I realized I was only staring at his lips :wub: i had too get myself out of that mode and concentrate haha.

I'm fully content and happy now seeing him happy. My sleepy days are back. I know after last week most of us didn't sleep a wink because of Junghwan.

When the show ended there was about 660k viewership? Boo is going places proud of him.

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Midnight in Paris. A really good Woody Allen film.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

He's not confident for selca because he thinks he won't look good that's why he doesn't upload them. RJY you don't know how handsome you are to the fans aiooo. 

Do you know you're most adorable when you laugh? 

2070881141_6bc120ed_zpslaquhiox.gif

Omg this was the saddest part :(

• Like 9