Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

And I have to googling who's GFriend lmao.never heard their song.

@Lyna yes i prefer him to  do movies exclusively...and only doing drama when  the story is really good.

@Eessttaa when me and my husband wath  the  clip of bogum said that uri Junyeol is husband materials my husband  jokingly sAid " i thought he want To be his wife too" lmao  

• Like 10

after watching YOF for the ehem.. third time.. I began to notice small details, like the songs they were playing from the car during dinner at the camp site..

and the song that Junyeolie was jamming (the one that someone makes a gif of) is "deep" fron blackstreet... umm..  first (deleted) shower scene, and now your jamming to a panty-dropper song.. what are you trying to do to my poor heart..:wub::wub:

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

http://videomega.tv/?ref=Rc5PghNa1221aNhgP5cR

Guyss anyone one know to download that video? :( the third part of haera sub but can't download it. Idk how to dl mega tv 

But when I clicked the link, the video name is  Videomega.tv - youth over flowers part 2 244480 hardsub, not part 3. The video can't be played also. Size less than 150 kb :(

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

http://videomega.tv/?ref=Rc5PghNa1221aNhgP5cR

Guyss anyone one know to download that video? :( the third part of haera sub but can't download it. Idk how to dl mega tv 

First of all thank you so much.

Use IDM (Internet Download Manager)

Edited by jongmalhaneteukjin
forget something important

6 minutes ago, jongmalhaneteukjin said:

TFirst of all thank you so much.

Use IDM (Internet Download Manager)

Cant Played it either :( doesn't work with idm idk why. I'm familiar with uptobox, usercloud,uploadboy, dailymotion but this one doesn't work OTL 

Anyone hear the IG video LDHW posted? Someone singing snowflake, really charming voice

some ppl said it is JUnyeol oppa's voice...from the comments but idk, I don't think so LOL

im doubt it but who knows..the voice is really good

Lol everyone said that it JY voice so DH edited his post with '나 ㅎ' it means 'me' right? Haha

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

@Eessttaayes... I heard that voice..i personally thought its junyeol voIce..its really resemblance  his voice. 

Yes so that's why everyone said that...then LDH posted '나 ㅎ' LOL it means him, right? Haha everyone's mind is only junyeol now. Get that love.

but when I tried playing it several times, it similar with LDH voice..his voice and oppa seems resembles.. When oppa sing, his voice bit lighter I think.

11 minutes ago, littledonita said:

If you're using Firefox , get the Video DownloadHelper add-ons. Works like a charm.

I will try it later..thanks~

Anyone has MNet channel in their cable subscription?  They're airing YoF Africa next week at 8pm (my time) after they finished airing Iceland season yesterday..... I hope you guys have it on your cable! I'm just going crazy here in the house hahhahahaaa

DSC_0019.jpg

• Like 9