Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Anyong chingudeul! I'm just gonna lurk but when I read your concerns about RJY not attending the script reading then I can't help but give my 2 cents. Don't worry guys if he didn't attend the script reading then it should have already been all over the news. Because as much as how trending and popular he is now, media would love to publish something negative about someone popular, don't you think? And his agency is not that stupid to allow him to go bowling with their company event and not go to the more important thing which is the script reading. No! That is just suicide! And they will not risk that much knowing how popular RJY is. They will not ruin his image like that. Nope!

Let's just say they don't want to focus much on him and overshadow the main leads of the movie, so they focused more on JIS and JWS. And it's just a group picture, he may have left already when they decided to take a group picture. And maybe his character is not that big like how Deoksun's friends were, who were also not present in most of the script reading basing on the BTS.   

So so chill guys, don't worry too much. 

• Like 19

In my opinon Cjes manage RJY very well. So there must be reasonable reasons for him not in the script reading picture. if he being rude, pretty sure rumors about it will come out.

It hards for an actor to always stay visible like idol.Cjes need to well used the "R88 fever" to ensure that netizen still remember and react to RJY. For now they managed it well. YOF will come out in March. Although he act as side character, he got a few movies that come out this year.  News about him will come out at least once a month i guess. I hope that "the King will come out this year or at least early next year. So by the time "Kim Jung Hwn fever" fade out like LDH said, "the King" can help RJY shade of his Kim Jung Hwan image and be recognize as an actor. I feel bad for the previous actor Reply series can't carry foward their fame after the series end. i really hope that RJY can proof other wise

Side note : i saw Byuhan and Jisoo take pic with Yoo ah in. hoping RJY also can be close friend with him too together with Jo in Sung and the gang. His circle of friend should be bigger and bigger. i also saw a pic of RJY with KBS gag men

• Like 13

Its been a long time being a lurker here. About 10 days because i cant touch my computer. Lol. Seems like everybody just fine and enjoy the day after our oppa comeback from Namibia. Hope Junyeol oppa have a good rest and always healthy. I cant wait for his movie released and his future project. He's so busy lately. Thank you for those whose always updating our oppa here, i cant mention you all one by one. Since in my time its already midnight, so have a nice dream. Haha. And have a good day if you're about starting your day! PASSHA!!!  :glasses:

• Like 11

Loving his ig post.. <3

Sudden heart attack when he posted??? I was like-- WTF??? HE POSTED??? hahahahaha

Trans: : My face is dark even if it's not in black and white.

-------

And Glory Day Director Choi Jeong-Yeol commented on this post ;_____; he's so smitten!!! like us haha

Media preview

Trans: A gem given by the sky~

HELPPPPP T_____________T i can't ;___; everyone loves him so muchhhh

• Like 24

Wow its really hard being fangirl, i am studying and coming here like every half an hour just not to miss something :D I wanted to see Glory day even before i knew RJY but now i cant wait to watch it, i am so excited with all that promoting of movie. I am sure that we`ll get subs for Glory Day faster than for Socialphobia coz when all those Suho, Jisoo and RJY fangirls ( i am not sure if Hee Chan has big fanbase) unite someone will translate that pretty fast. I agree with @pluie625 about RJY`s script reading. Maybe he is not on picture bcz  he is now pretty much on spotlight in entertaiment industry so media would probably concetrate on him... Eitherway cant wait to see all of his future projects, and cant wait to see YOF.

Dont know if someone had already shared this pic but this is so cute lol :D

12547356_716291078507042_1925098986_n.jp

credit to: ink361

• Like 9

5 hours ago, ainipang said:

Side note : i saw Byuhan and Jisoo take pic with Yoo ah in. hoping RJY also can be close friend with him too together with Jo in Sung and the gang. His circle of friend should be bigger and bigger. i also saw a pic of RJY with KBS gag men

Hahah! His network is soooooo wide really T____T It's more than just a web T___T haha

Even his sunbaes, colleagues, and hoobaes are all in the industry!

Seulwoo is the one who posted the "Actor Ryu Jun Yeol" video on youtube and is also the one who made it with him. He is a staff in a lot of movies like Robot, Sori and No Tomorrow, and also on edits TV series and show segments! Seulwoo is bffs with Bae Yoo Ram and Ahn Jae Hong too hahahahahaahaha

(no tomorrow bts)

Embedded image permalink

*extra: in the Actor Ryu Jun Yeol, Actor Byun Jin Soo is playing soccer on console with him, which is also one of the early characters in Socialphobia though appeared at the start and at the end only)

Seulwoo and Junyeol are basically friends since college years, and seems like they're still meeting up when they have time-- the recent one is during Director Koreeda's fansign, he went with Junyeol there <3 Such friendship really! <3

So I think, and it's really possible that his friends helped him during his years when he was struggling to be an actor. It could be that they told him about the auditions and stuff! <3

Other than Seulwoo, he's also friends with other actors (yeap, BYH48) and designers, photographers, graphic designers, directors, sunbaes and hoobaes at Cjes-- basically he has such a big network that I don't really worry about him and his future <3

He's thirty soon and I believe he has friends which he can say he treasures for life and also treasures him for life.
He doesn't leave people behind and he cherishes old and new friendships and his life is just filled with love haha

About the pic with the gag man.. it also has Socialphobia director there! hahahahahaa 
HSJ - Hong Seok Jae (socialphobia director)
OHJ - Oh Hee-joon (socialphobia as the army dude, cheese in the trap), also went mountain climbing with Junyeol after Socialphobia
SW - cutiepie Seulwoo
BYR - Bae Yoo Ram (socialphobia too haha, taek's manager)
BJS - Byun Jin Soo (socialphobia, idek abt his new works..)
:) - gag man.. i forgot your name sorry!
♡ - our junieyeolie

nh8Ckes.jpg

Seems like Socialphobia was a big group project really hahaha they had fun while filming and now they won awards for it ;__;
Such a blessing for all of them really <3

Look at these ahjussis.. hanging out.. T_____________T<3
They're all hanging out even before one of them got famous hahahaha I think Yoo Ram got projects first, then Ahn Jae Hong, then blahblahblah things happened and then we have this huggeeeeeee junyeol network hahaha

I hope they get to meet up again soon! Junyeol should buy them several rounds of drinks and fill the with Africa trip goodies! <3

(welp.. got carried away with this post hahahaha hope you enjoyed reading about his long time friends~~)

• Like 23

Right guys I'm not even worried about the king script reading lol news is that hes in it not that he's pulled out hehe.  

Can't wait for glory day. Jisoo and Jun Yeol in one movie ahhhhhh. I was rooting for Jisoo in cheer up. By all means he didn't steal my heart like Jun Yeol but still it will be nice to see them together.  Double the eye candy. 

I took a nap during work and dreamed about this guy Omg lol. Jun Yeol as a Co worker I was crushing on and trying to get his attention lol.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kelly86 said:

Right guys I'm not even worried about the king script reading lol news is that hes in it not that he's pulled out hehe.  

Can't wait for glory day. Jisoo and Jun Yeol in one movie ahhhhhh. I was rooting for Jisoo in cheer up. By all means he didn't steal my heart like Jun Yeol but still it will be nice to see them together.  Double the eye candy. 

I took a nap during work and dreamed about this guy Omg lol. Jun Yeol as a Co worker I was crushing on and trying to get his attention lol.

For me suho too, hihi. I have a soft spot for his awkwardness :sweatingbullets: I bet RJY often goes around saying saranghae saranghae to jisoo and suho. You know how he is.. :D 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@Pau Gzz Misery? Really?!? I am not sure if that is an aproppriate gif to use.........

:sweatingbullets:

Ha ha ha ha ha....

hahahaha let's just focus on the "i love you" part hahahaha and not on what she did (bad example of a fangirl I know) hahahaha 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EMM! said:

Hahah! His network is soooooo wide really T____T It's more than just a web T___T haha

Even his sunbaes, colleagues, and hoobaes are all in the industry!

Seulwoo is the one who posted the "Actor Ryu Jun Yeol" video on youtube and is also the one who made it with him. He is a staff in a lot of movies like Robot, Sori and No Tomorrow, and also on edits TV series and show segments! Seulwoo is bffs with Bae Yoo Ram and Ahn Jae Hong too hahahahahaahaha

(no tomorrow bts)

*extra: in the Actor Ryu Jun Yeol, Actor Byun Jin Soo is playing soccer on console with him, which is also one of the early characters in Socialphobia though appeared at the start and at the end only)

Seulwoo and Junyeol are basically friends since college years, and seems like they're still meeting up when they have time-- the recent one is during Director Koreeda's fansign, he went with Junyeol there <3 Such friendship really! <3

So I think, and it's really possible that his friends helped him during his years when he was struggling to be an actor. It could be that they told him about the auditions and stuff! <3

Other than Seulwoo, he's also friends with other actors (yeap, BYH48) and designers, photographers, graphic designers, directors, sunbaes and hoobaes at Cjes-- basically he has such a big network that I don't really worry about him and his future <3

He's thirty soon and I believe he has friends which he can say he treasures for life and also treasures him for life.
He doesn't leave people behind and he cherishes old and new friendships and his life is just filled with love haha

About the pic with the gag man.. it also has Socialphobia director there! hahahahahaa 
HSJ - Hong Seok Jae (socialphobia director)
OHJ - Oh Hee-joon (socialphobia as the army dude, cheese in the trap), also went mountain climbing with Junyeol after Socialphobia
SW - cutiepie Seulwoo
BYR - Bae Yoo Ram (socialphobia too haha, taek's manager)
BJS - Byun Jin Soo (socialphobia, idek abt his new works..)
:) - gag man.. i forgot your name sorry!
♡ - our junieyeolie

Seems like Socialphobia was a big group project really hahaha they had fun while filming and now they won awards for it ;__;
Such a blessing for all of them really <3

Look at these ahjussis.. hanging out.. T_____________T<3
They're all hanging out even before one of them got famous hahahaha I think Yoo Ram got projects first, then Ahn Jae Hong, then blahblahblah things happened and then we have this huggeeeeeee junyeol network hahaha

I hope they get to meet up again soon! Junyeol should buy them several rounds of drinks and fill the with Africa trip goodies! <3

(welp.. got carried away with this post hahahaha hope you enjoyed reading about his long time friends~~)

@EMM! Thanks for this tidbits. The gagman, I think his name is Sanghun. Isn't he the one from gag concert's wiggle wiggle segment?

Oh! Here, I've found the clip where they featured RJY in their segment

• Like 7