Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

6 hours ago, vyvy730 said:

First of all, I notice it's your first post. Welcome to Soompi chingu yah~ ;)
I'm ( WE'RE actually lol) mad cuz the feeling of being cheated by the writer - LWJ is too much to handle. YES! we do love how beautiful the whole story was written EXCEPT JH's fate, it was bitter as hell! :( Seriously, I wouldn't richard simmons if she didn't make character JH that *perfect * (to me) since ep 1. But hell no, she had made a big hole named KJH, pushed the viewers down and buried us alive. 
My heart rate was like this when I knew JH wasn't the husband: \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\______________________________________!!! RIP my poor heart! 

Until now, Idk if I love that man because he is a cute Gae Jung Pal or an actor who came from no where and stole our hearts by his unique charisma! As long as I can see his @#$%^&*())(*&^%$ face regularly, I'M GOOD! :phew: 

P/s: I just changed my ID name, my previous was Vy Ho (I signed up by FB) :D 

I feel you! T_T I even haven't watch 2 last episodes until now. I dont have encouragement to watch it and I know my poor heart will not able to handle it hahaha :D

I think that there're several of you guys in here should be do the same way, still avoiding 2 last episodes until today! :')))

• Like 5

@EMM! Thank you for you and your team hardwork in eyesonryu, We know so much about him thanks to EoR. I love reading you insight about him here too. I didn't know some of his struggle if it weren't for you. He is such a happy virus, never really think the things he done in the past as hardships, but I'm glad you tell us all about that anyway so his popularity has more meaning to us, fans. The new fans or the old fans. And yes, he is so eloquent!!! And he is witty too! I was laughing when he made the V in his R1988 lovelines diagram then suddenly he wrote naver above it so it would be read Naver V app. Staff were laughing as well that day. His quick wit surprise me. I just love him.

@ihate0ni0nsThank you for the hourly dosage of him! Lol. Btw where did you find the cjes.tagram gif? He is really handsome that day, and I thought it was before R1988? I can't find any video about that, only photo. ME WANNA SEE ITTTTT!!

@ryuxuri My friends and I was like that too at the beginning. One of my friends were just stopped watching since 17th ep, and when the husband was revealed, she just cooly delete all of R1998 videos that she painstakingly downloaded for the past months. But not seeing the ending is just kinda suck either. I mean, I spent my hours in this drama, super invested in it too, but never watch the finale? Nah, my friends and I braved ourselves last Saturday and we watched this horror 2 episodes of R1988 together. They were actually a very good episodes. I cried a little too (because my relationship with my father is just kinda like Bora-Sung Dong Il relationship). Of course we skipped all of TkDs moment's. LOL. Who need that? So anyway, I think you should watch the finale. Or at least read the dramabeans recap. It was good. Junghwan was freaking awesome. We screamed so much whenever he was in the screen. Even hearing his voice made us push the replay button! His part is so little though. But we already get our daily dosage of Ryu Joon Yeol here though, so it should be fine. But you shouldn't watch it if you don't have a closure on R1988 ending yourselves. I get my closure by reading a lot of fanfics. I prefer JH-new girl typed of fanfic btw, because it easier to accept R1988 ending if you let go JHDS. It hurts so much, but it hurts even more if you don't let it go. (Lol me!)

Btw guys. Can you please find me prefect description about this man? Because I can't. I just can not. When laughing, I see cute man in him. When resting his face, he is this tough-handsome-sexy man. Sometimes he is our Junghwani (selfless, tsundere, prickly, Doksun bickering partner, loveable, hug-able etc). Sometimes he is the king of eloquent-ness Junyeol. Sometimes he is just both, the hot trend Junyeol and the boy next door Junghwan (like the pict below). Sometimes I see him as someone I wanna married to (lol). Sometimes he is that perfect friends that-you-don't-dare-to-love-because-you'd-afraid-to-mess-the-perfectly-fine-relationship whenever I see him in a picture with Byun Yohan, Jisuu, Lee Donghwi, etc. I really can't pick perfect description about him. And recent taxi episode is not helping either. He was so shy in it. So that's adding a new layer in his personality. Btw I love shy Junyeoli toooo. Haha. I can't find perfect description about him, and I can't pick my favourite Junyeol Oppa.

fullsizephoto637698.jpg

991426738_021df672_IMG_3528_zpsy5hiwiax.

• Like 22

I'm addicted with this guy. I mean, I fangirl korean actors and kpop idols lots of time, but this is just not normal lol.
I was watching YOF Iceland teasers on youtube and I start counting how many days did tvn took to make the teaser after they came back from the trip because I'm too hyped about it lmao (the iceland team came back on Dec 4 and the first teaser was on Dec 12 so around a week). I even grinned when I watched YOF Iceland press conference because the 4 guys were in suit and I was imagining our RJY in suit, talking with that voice :wub:. I'm anticipating next week just because there will be taxi ep with him in it and also because he will be back from Namibia so I can see lots of fancam and pics from the airport. lol life of a fangirl. 

Hello guyzzz i am new to this forum 

Actually I still cant get over that drama whose name shall not be mentioned. Its been already 2 weeks 

I read all the posts from bothMT and our shippers thread from the start of this drama but did not bother to make an acc 

But here i am becoz i cant let go jung hwan and his epic one sided love

So i thought spazzing here may help me overcome my pain 

I really like the atmosphere of this thread and i look forward to more rjy goodies from u guys

• Like 15

12 hours ago, iloveenglishsubs said:

Ryu Joonyeol, “I’ll Become Everyone’s Husband” X

• [+316, -24] Hyung.. I’m a bit shy, but I won’t turn you down

From http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/138181615847/260116-ryu-joonyeol-and-lee-donghwi-on-taxi

Hyung? Does that mean a guy wrote this?! Ha ha ha ha, so cute!!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

@lala14 aiyuuuuu cham! i love talking about him and I can really make like 10 pages about how much I love him and why I love him and-- yeah XD sorry really for pouring my heart out almost everytime I write here in this forum. This is the first time I've become so attached to a person, who I don't even know if really exists because he is just like an angel which god sent down for the whole world to love. 

I can confidently say that I love him now way past his roles, any role on top of that, I love him for himself. Though if not for his acting roles-- I would've never met a person like him who I look up to as my mentor and as someone sort of my "life goal". I am thanking the universe every day during the idle times of the day because we got to know such person like Junyeolie. Imagine if he didn't debut-- we would miss all of this! We would have never met someone with such a big heart and as passionate as him! :< Imagine that!!! :<

I hope people slowly moves on from Junghwan, but not forgetting that iconic role at the same time.

Just like what his manager said, "even though we only saw Junghwan's first love, I hope everyone dreams together and wish happiness for his last love." Our first love could be Junghwan, but I hope our next love would be the future roles he'll be taking this year! <3

Hmmmmm Eyes on Ryu's main goal, and evil plan mwahaha, is to make everyone love him for who he is!
(seems like this plan is working reaaaaalllly reallly well? XD)

This is why we work hard to translate and sub things from his past, and try to slowly move on with R88 related stuff (even though the media has not moved on yet haahahaha). It saddens me a bit when people still mention him as Junghwan, although he really must take credit for that, I would want people to love him not only because he did good as Junghwan but because he is Junyeol XD

Everyday I learn something new about him and this love meter of mine just goes up and up and up and overflows because of these little facts I get to understand about him. His hoobaes and sunbaes must've love him so much. Like Yohan said, he is someone he wishes to be around with for a long time. And it's the same for everyone he have met-- may it be his ex-football club member, director he worked with, co-actors, childhood friends-- they cherish him really T_____T His past directors have the same insights about him!! 

He's such an interesting person. His experience and knowledge and wisdom is something I want to have when I reach his age, too.

Sigh. Here I am again writing an essay about him... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry T_T

You have said everything that I want to say, but because my english write is so bad I don't write much. I'm glad and thankful to God for know him, my friends always makes joke about me because I watch dramas, but I'm proud and happy for met reply series, Ryu Jun Yeol, and other actors who are a example for me, and inspire me to fight for my dreams.

For some time now, my life had become a little heavy and sad, because I've been 3 years studing to become a language and literatura teacher, it's my last year in the university and I really don't know what to do after, but my real dream is become a writer and a actress since I was young, but the afraid of fail, of not be enough good, or not make a life of this, stopped me. But now, I feel confident, He is a example and a inspiration,  I've started back with a novel I were writing and I think I can finished it before 2017, so He is really a mentor for me. I don't know why I'm speaking about my personal life but I want you to know that meet him has been a important experience for me. 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

You have said everything that I want to say, but because my english write is so bad I don't write much. I'm glad and thankful to God for know him, my friends always makes joke about me because I watch dramas, but I'm proud and happy for met reply series, Ryu Jun Yeol, and other actors who are a example for me, and inspire me to fight for my dreams.

For some time now, my life had become a little heavy and sad, because I've been 3 years studing to become a language and literatura teacher, it's my last year in the university and I really don't know what to do after, but my real dream is become a writer and a actress since I was young, but the afraid of fail, of not be enough good, or not make a life of this, stopped me. But now, I feel confident, He is a example and a inspiration,  I've started back with a novel I were writing and I think I can finished it before 2017, so He is really a mentor for me. I don't know why I'm speaking about my personal life but I want you to know that meet him has been a important experience for me. 

This this this this!!

This is the effect of Ryu Jun Yeol that I want everyone to experience T___T

Us fans should be a reflection of what our bias should be-- and as a Junyeol fan, we should reflect his ideals, passion and live with his advises <3 I wish you well really, go follow that dream and everything will fall into place sooner or later <3 I am in the same position as you too, but now I look back at try to put my life back together at least for the meantime haha!

I hope Junyeolie realizes how many lives he has changed ever since he became known to the public.. <3
He has given nothing but love and should be given nothing but love too, in return. <3

Fighting!!! <3

• Like 14

@lala14 Hahaha, I made those gif from CJeS official instagram chingu ya XD Here.

Spoiler

@emy_rose Because of you, now I'm in search of that picture of his with better view of lower part of his body but I failed miserably, lol. I couldn't even find any picture of him wearing that sweater other than that, bwahahahhahaa.

Here are your hourly doses guys. Again, I apologize if these have been posted XD

Spoiler

tumblr_o1ep73tE101qfwlugo1_1280.jpg12299181_1940371456187152_80253765859086tumblr_nysedyHiKI1qfwlugo5_540.pngtumblr_nz6ylcduaT1qfwlugo2_540.pngtumblr_nzds4v9AQ21qfwlugo2_1280.jpg

cr: owner

• Like 20

3 hours ago, emy_rose said:

WOW, so many amazing photos... keep them coming please :P

The one with long hair... I love man with long hair and then here he is :wub::wub::wub:

Anyway I have a question about one photo that @ihate0ni0ns posted... this one

Reveal hidden contents

WHERE ARE HIS TROUSERS?

Did he usually walk around like that sometimes?

Lol i l've never noticed this before :D i dont see well is he really naked or not but one thing is for sure and i just saw that thanks to you he has cute little behind in there :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 8