Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

12 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

omg the interview for EW!! as soon as he said he'd even do aegyo while dating if his gf wanted him to he quickly told the interviewer "don't ask me to do aegyo" HAHAH. aw my heart. 

If he does aegyo like JH when his girlfriend is mad...hahahaha 

• Like 12

This thread is moving fast....every day we learn more about him.  Omg he's awesome I want my own RJY!!!!

That Thai fan so lucky....

I wouldn't mind if him and Hyeri worked together again.  They have chemistry. But other actresses I would love to see him with? Hmmmmm......Park Shin Hye? She's a good actress to me. 

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

during the interview they started talking about how he hears that he's charming rather than handsome and he was like oh women like that style of men? and the interviewer said yes and started talking about her own personal preferences when she got all flustered after realizing what she was doing lmao. her narration was like "i fell into his charms for a moment". he teases her after saying she's all red. can i please be her 

OMG IM DYING she asks him if he has a role model and he's like rather than a role model i have someone i like. she asks how he shows his like for them and he says in the morning he watches them (? again i'm paraphrasing here this isn't word for word translations). you can hear the anchor in the background going hmm who could it be before they reveal the person to be SPONGEBOB HAHAHA. he says he likes him because he's so bright and lives his life so happily aw

bonus: THE CAKE HAS PILOT JUNG HWAN ON IT OMG!!!

tumblr_o1f1i6C5HM1tgg7vho1_540.png

I was very expectant to  know who it is then BAM its SPONGEBOB!!! he killed me again, HE IS JUST REALLY FUNNY XD

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

during the interview they started talking about how he hears that he's charming rather than handsome and he was like oh women like that style of men? and the interviewer said yes and started talking about her own personal preferences when she got all flustered after realizing what she was doing lmao. her narration was like "i fell into his charms for a moment". he teases her after saying she's all red. can i please be her 

OMG IM DYING she asks him if he has a role model and he's like rather than a role model i have someone i like. she asks how he shows his like for them and he says in the morning he watches them (? again i'm paraphrasing here this isn't word for word translations). you can hear the anchor in the background going hmm who could it be before they reveal the person to be SPONGEBOB HAHAHA. he says he likes him because he's so bright and lives his life so happily aw

bonus: THE CAKE HAS PILOT JUNG HWAN ON IT OMG!!!

LOLLLL Uri RJY is soo cute and hilarious... my curiosity/expectation rose up slowly as I read your comment and got shot down by his answer.. :lol:

Really really hope that he and Hyeri can be coupled in the next movie/drama project! They were so compatible on screen!!!!!!!!! But I feel like it's not gonna happen that easily :'[ I'm still waiting for Go Ara and Yoo Yeon Seok to be coupled again but nothing yet... lol Hopefully RJY-HR can unite on screen much sooner!!! :w00t:

Edit: Random but I LOVEEE your avatar... soo funny and cute xDDD

• Like 8

Ryu Jun Yeol loves Soongebob?

even i didnt too understand korean, but i thinking he say he love someone and want to see that person every morning and that turn be Spongebob right?

i accidentally saw Hyeri wear a spongebob shirt today, i think its when she go to HK?

is it really just a coincidence?

• Like 14

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

Ryu Jun Yeol loves Soongebob?

even i didnt too understand korean, but i thinking he say he love someone and want to see that person every morning and that turn be Spongebob right?

i accidentally saw Hyeri wear a spongebob shirt today, i think its when she go to HK?

is it really just a coincidence?

yeah, he even had an IG post of spongebob. and lol, that's what i thought too when i saw Hyeri wearing a spongebob shirt

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

yeah, he even had an IG post of spongebob. and lol, that's what i thought too when i saw Hyeri wearing a spongebob shirt

hmm, my delulu mind so excited right now. Its too good became just a coincidence!!!!  i see how RJY always bring Hyeri name and now i hope HR also mention RJY hehehehe

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I think hyeri and ryu jun yeol are sooo into each other.did u guys see how they sat together on the plane and hyeri feeding rjy? Cuteee 

Ahh I need to see this pic/video.. I have to backtrack and read the pages now 

@luffypyon Thanks! It's kind of sad cute how he just wants to act with actresses in general.. I guess he's been doing all movies with actors only.. I hope he gets to act with beautiful actresses in the future and fulfill his wishes

Lastly, I can't explain how happy I was when I heard of YOF.. like I literally squeed and got weird looks. I wanted this so bad, but didn't know it was going to be so soon. Super hyped to see them more off screen funny selves.

• Like 6