Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

@cheetah_omma

sang cheol ah

hyung is in hurry

do you have my wallet and card?

lets do voice talk

missed call

sang cheol ahhh!!!

help me

hyung's card and wallet

the caption said " hyung I'm sorry I fall asleep".

#ryujunyeol #YOF #well_arrived #hwaiting_fortendays #IcheerForyou #gotkidnappedinPhuket_Hyung's_lastWhisper #resortsaferoom #allofHyungCashandCardareinThere #itwaswellpacked #saranghabnida #cjestagram

I just roughly translate it cause my korean is not so good

no. his manager always post via cjes instagram

• Like 21

Guuuys I'm currently watching Producers again (partly because RJY acts in it and many people didn't recognize him before, haha), and just 2 minutes 29 seconds in the first episode he came out!! Kyaaaaaah >.< Of course he didn't have many screentime as Kim Soo Hyun's colleague in OJT, but just take a look at this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy5hX3_Y_mjBclqce0uR8

OMG uri JunYeol in the same frame with the famous Kim Soo Hyun *what am I even saying lol* I think RJY is always serious in taking care of whatever role he plays. In Producers he looks naive :D 

This week is a happy week indeed! RJYxHyeri, Marie Claire, Taxi, The Kings, YOF!!! Gosh YOF, I don't know if I better ship JunYeol x BoGum ("hyung saranghae" - "na do saranghae" on Reply 1988 set), or Junghwan/RJY x JungBong/AJH (dongsaeng-ah..), or RJYxGKP (the only reliable companion to talk about bora noona). I've just watched RJY's full broadcast of V-app and adore him all over again. Sigh, how come such a fine man exist...

• Like 20

46 minutes ago, cheetah_omma said:

can you translate what the caption said? i dont understand hangul huhuhu

and what his manager IG id? is the @r_j_y_ r RJY manager? i want to follow him x? 

I dont really understand 100% of it, but roughly this is how it goes:

Ryu Jun Yeol actor-nim (류준열 배우 님):

Sang chul-ah (manager's name)

I'm in a hurry

Do you bring my card and wallet?

(He sent a voice talk)

------

Ryu Jun Yeol actor-nim (류준열 배우 님):

(Oppa tried to call the manager but it's missed)

------

Ryu Jun yeol actor-nim (류준열 배우 님):

Sang chul-ah!!!

Please save me

My card and wallet!!!

----end----

It seems like oppa is trying to find help from his manager cause he forgot to bring his card wallet hahaha. He so badly needs it but the manager just ingored his chat  ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 16

Hi everyone __/\__

Don't stop laugh When i know news about the boy of Ssangmundong kidnapped in Phuket

They will go to Africa for recording YoF And when i knows they will go to "Namibia" hahaha LOLLLL

This is my imagination "Law of Jungle" ver. Reply 1988 kekeke 

CZYKxTQUEAAuykO.jpg:large

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

It seems like oppa is trying to find help from his manager cause he forgot to bring his card wallet hahaha. He so badly needs it but the manager just ingored his chat  ㅋㅋㅋ

ignore his chat and upload it to cjes IG x, D

seems RJY just realized he lost his wallet or mybe his manager took his wallet on purpose! so he cant cheat during YOF filming kkkkk~ *poor oppa x""

thank you for translation :) 

you too @Awen Noet:) 

• Like 12

I think he's just checking if his manager has his wallet taken from the safety deposit box at the resorts. The manager said that Junyeol managed to whisper to him the password to the deposit box just when he was kidnapped in Phuket. Junyeol, probably, didn't have the time to get it as everything went by so fast. So he just asked his manager to do it for him. :) 

• Like 12

LOL at the manager dongseng hiding Ryu wallet, I can imagine Ryu texting back ; sang chul-ah.. just you wait until hyung is back.. :lol:

its official then, he wont have his wallet, I hope Na PD won't be too cruel and starve the kids..

I bet Ryu will find awesome solutions when the kids get all cranky because of hunger, and they will have so much fun. he will be the omma of the bunch, specially to boggumie.

its's a 10 days trip? wow! that would make at least 6-8 episodes.

I have a reason to live! asa!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, mmimo said:

Hi guys. I would like to ask about Youth Over Flower but in case my question is off topic, I'll put it under spoiler

Hide contents

Where can you get the YoF Iceland episodes that have been subbed?

I found this site and they subbed it only the first eps unfortunately :(

http://ksujin-ssi.tumblr.com/ 

• Like 2

@MrsSoJiSub Yes, thanks for your comment! Africa is such a huge place and the South is so different than the North! It's bad to make generalisations.

But... It IS a complicated destination these days. I kept thinking of the places they could go to, and frankly there aren't that many, considering that they have to be extra careful because of the cameras. I would have said Burkina Faso a week ago and then with what happened there... Central Africa is out of the question. So is Mali. Burundi also. Rwanda could be a possibility but it is expensive so if they have to travel on a budget, that's a bad choice. The Congos are out of the question as well. Nigeria is also tricky, because the Northern part is unstable, and consequentely, so are some parts of Niger, Chad, and Cameroon. Kenya, depends where they go.

And then Ebola came back so that's also they have to take into consideration.

Of course, the situation there is not as portrayed. Like what you read in the newspaper does not translate the same way into daily lives. But again, because this is a show, they do have to be extra careful.  

So I am thinking perhaps: Senegal, Ivory Coast (maybe?), Gabon, Ghana, or around Mozambique and Tanzania (there are a lot of backpackers routes down there)? Morocco as well though wouldn't that be too easy?.. :P

One example: there is that French TV show, they drop teams of two people in a country and they must advance. They had a season in India. Great idea. But one of the teams was a couple of blonde girls. They had so many security issues and had to stop filming many times with them for security reasons. The other teams could go around all night and advance, but for those girls, as soon as the night came, they had to stop. Poor planning... I only understood what it entailed when I went to travel inside India alone back in November. Not something I would do again, despite having had a great time.

Anyway, I am still ver happy they chose 'Africa' and really looking forward to it. I wish they would go to a Francophone country too :P ha ha

• Like 8