Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

About movie The King, I usually avoid watching Jo In Sung in any show because I still have some trauma after watching his movie with Song Ji Hyo, "Frozen Flower". I remember after watching that movie, I couldn't look at men's face for months. But because there will be Ryu Jun Yeol in it, I'll give a try once it comes out. CHEER UP to MYSELF!!!!

• Like 13

12 hours ago, hailaft said:

I'm not sure where to share my fanfic. Since the shipping thread is a lot emptier now, Imma post it here too. Hope you enjoy it!

I read it, and I'm thankful because I'm still sad and I can't move on at all, so I'm trying to read every fanfic about JH to make myself feel happy about his possible life and all that alterntives endings. I hope you will write more.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

For everyone who has the full two hours and half raw video of [Replay]응답하라 류준열! (REPLY, JUNYEOL RYU!) from CJes V-App

Here I just uploaded the soft subtitle (in srt format) so you can enjoy watching it offline :D 

ENGLISH SUBTITLE FOR [Replay]응답하라 류준열! (REPLY, JUNYEOL RYU!)

gomawo chingu. aaaah...finally the eng sub is out. I'm so happy. and I screamed when know that uri oppa will act with Jo In Sung in new movie. nomo nomo daebak...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

chingu usually is at the end of May. Around 23/25 May .

Fans can vote  for the popularity vote but you pay for your vote.

Thanks!  Wow so It's going to be a while until we get to see him on an event again. I really want to start seeing his films, its so hard to find the subs for Socialphobia... 

• Like 4

Okay I just saw his V-APP again and everytime i look at him I thought to myself again and again "this guy isn't extremely attractive isn't he???" especially when he became Yangge in Socialphobia, I don't get how he could flip 180 degrees on all those photo shoot, somehow the lense loves him.

But yet again I always find myself saving his pictures to my cellphone.... 

7 minutes ago, chloee34 said:

This casting news brings me a lot of joy :D reply88 just wrapped up last week and RJY is already getting movie offers! I am so happy for him, this talented gem deserves all the attention he is getting lately. The movie looks like a huge production judging from the cast alone and i have no doubt that uri RJY will play his part very well alongside with Jo In Sung and Jung Woo Sung. I’ll definitely check this out once released..........Hit big Ryu Jon Yeol :wub:

cr: ides2393

Jinjoyaa! you spoke my heart out, thank you cutie pie ;)

Smart girl Jin Joo! She has good eyes and good taste in men.. Kim Seol you're going to be just fine!  

• Like 16

2 hours ago, chloee34 said:

This casting news brings me a lot of joy :D reply88 just wrapped up last week and RJY is already getting movie offers! I am so happy for him, this talented gem deserves all the attention he is getting lately. The movie looks like a huge production judging from the cast alone and i have no doubt that uri RJY will play his part very well alongside with Jo In Sung and Jung Woo Sung. I’ll definitely check this out once released..........Hit big Ryu Jon Yeol :wub:

cr: ides2393

Jinjoyaa! you spoke my heart out, thank you cutie pie ;)

me too jinjoyaa~~~~ i want married with jungpal if i can too jinjoooo~~~ :wub::wub::wub::wub:

giphy.gif giphy.gif 

• Like 13

Will he be doing fanmeets for the bike CF stuff? I want to see him interact with his fans. He seems such a sweet heart and I just want to watch fancams of his beautiful face and smile. I am so glad to hear/see that he has signed on for 'King'. Reading the dramabeans post on it, seems there are lots of goodies involving RJY that should be coming our way soon *does a happy dance* He looks so good in that Gillette CF with LDH. Can I have them both? Heck, give me that whole squad and all their extended friends ;)

• Like 10

8 hours ago, dinhie said:

I have some problem like that too, but now it's fine. I'm watching his v app right now :) 

What happen with V app actually? My V app still temporary error. Do you guys have the same experience like me?

• Like 1

Ryu Joon Yeol mentioned in Happy together!

201601220033621115_1_99_20160122003504.j

Lee Sung Min and Lee Hee Jun guested to promote their movie Robot Sori. Lee Sung Min said RJY didn't have his manager while filming the movie and goes everywhere alone, he also compliments RJY saying he's good at acting and works hard, LSM also said that his daughter is now a fan of RJY. 

oh and, Lee Hee Jun said that he's happy because he was told he looks similar with RJY lol219944_134627_2613.jpge

edit: Lee Hee Jun said that the casting director regret giving RJY only a small role. and because RJY has too little screen time in the movie, the movie director was thinking how to make RJY's scene longer while editing the movie (since he's now really popular and it can attract more viewers) and even considered using slow motion on RJY scene lmao (this is probably a joke) 
Kim Na Young and Jung Joo Ri who also guested in the show complained to LSM and LHJ "you should've guested together with him (RJY)!"

I don't know why but I feel proud about him. When they mention him in a program, or I read news about him, I feel so happy, denitly it isn't about JH anymore, It is about RJY, and It has been him from the begining. 

I'm writer and actress, I would like to write a character to him for one film or work with him in the theatre, Wow I think I would be so motiva te if I could act with him....

• Like 17

1 hour ago, la2104 said:

What happen with V app actually? My V app still temporary error. Do you guys have the same experience like me?

oooh I'm having the same problem! I even deleted it and download it again, but it's still the same. I wonder why..

i was so happy when i heard that oppa was casted for The King, that movie is big and serious project i hope that he`ll become even more successful and that he`ll get a lot more roles after this.he has this kim woo bin movie actor vibe and frankly i would love to see him in another drama soon but if that doesn`t happen i`ll just watch him in movies without subs coz who can wait for few months on subs lol

p.s. i love this gif, he had this same expression couple of times in vapp

okiNQg.gif

• Like 17