Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Heol, the crowd. 

And yeah to so many RJY goodies today. I'm trying not to suffer internal injuries from holding my laughter watching that in office. And the Marie Claire making video? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! 

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

RJY at Incheon airport departure to Phuket!!! :D 

Hihihi. His airport fashion... Look! he wears the same shoes when he filmed Taxi. And also... uri oppaneun, why did he folding his pants like that? Lol. How cute x)

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

Oh Marie Claire's Video also comes out at the same date!!! How COOOOLLL!!! Is it Ryu Jun Yeol's Day???? (they make sure he can watch it before getting on plane?)

[Marie Claire Korea] 류준열의 등장 

HOLY richard simmons THIS HOTTIE!

The way he looked at the camera in second 39-44... tumblr_inline_nz3s1ggOuR1qz9nuy_500.jpg

• Like 9

so many fans!!!! he's like the national first love now (Kuk-min-chot-sarang)...hahaahhaaa.....(or maybe worldwide chot-sarang)

Wish the crew has a really fun and relaxing trip in Phuket!! (I'm envying our 88 Mascot Jinjoo, can surrounded by so many oppa unnie who love her so mucccch....)

• Like 9

I forgive him for that pants the moment I saw the bright smile ♥_____♥ he looks happy and energetic as always. 

I still haven't seen the cf since I'm at work but I watched Marie Claire clip waenyeol waenyeol is he trying to kill us??

web_3698997225_b1545be7_zpsgkhxembe.jpg

Thank you for the updates chingudeul! 

• Like 22