[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

OMGGGGGGG @cheetah88!!!!!!!!!!! The treasure box is really really beautifulllll :tears::tears::tears::tears: I can stare for 10 minutes or more for just 1 picture you knowwwwww :tears::tears::tears::tears:

Their moments are so precious to me especially the bus scenes. The bus scenes are my favorites. Eventhough their first love didn't work out, but I still have this beautiful and precious moments of them. 

tumblr_inline_muzvx8jArm1r3x1tm.gif

• Like 8

23 hours ago, cheetah88 said:

In Proudly present our first fanart for Soompi Shipper Contest :) Enjoy!

GAEDDEOK TREASURE BOX

(Made with love for our precious couple Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun)

Jung Hwan and Deok Sun’s story started so unexpectedly. It was clumsy and awkward, because it was their first love, their innocent love. They made each other happy, hurt and sad, as any lovers would and they matured over that, together. Although their first love couldn’t bear any fruit, the flowers that bloom from it became a beautiful memory. That memory would stay with them forever, even if it was hidden in a box somewhere inside their heart. Because each time they think about each other, the box would pop open, flooding their minds with the hidden memories. Their bittersweet memories.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

‘It was like an innocent day has passed by.
Love is a coincidence,
carefully we found it, just like that, unexpectedly.
Because of love, we were happy, hurt and sad.
And then towards love, we matured.
Even though it never came true, it was beautiful, our love.
Because it's our first,
it was clumsy, cause we're innocent,
wondered if it wasn't our head, but was our heart instead

Though our first love couldn't bear any fruit,
the flowers that bloom from it, was a beautiful memory.
And I believe it so.

- Deoksun’s reply to Junghwan’s confession at the Reply 1988 Concert -

Special thanks to @hailaft for the beautiful intro ^^

I WANT THIS GAD-DEYM-AWESOME FANART. BRING IT TO ME! Guys you're so awesome 

• Like 12

This news was out when the thread was closed.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/29/actress-kim-go-eun-talks-about-friendship-with-park-bo-gum-go-kyung-pyo-and-ryu-jun-yeol/

Kim Go Eun is a self professed fan of the drama “Reply 1988.” Who did Kim Go Eun cheer on to be Duk Sun’s husband between Jung Hwan and Taek? She carefully revealed that she cheered on for Jung Hwan portrayed by actor Ryu Jun Yeol. 

We got Hyeri(she revealed she prefer Junghwan), Eunji(during a vlive), Bo Gum(he revealed in interviews that he did not expect that he is the husband and expected reversal until he saw the scripts for the adult version) and now Kim Go Eun who prefer/expect Junghwan to be with Deoksun. :D

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

We got Hyeri(she revealed she prefer Junghwan), Eunji(during a vlive), Bo Gum(he revealed in interviews that he did not expect that he is the husband and expected reversal until he saw the scripts for the adult version) and now Kim Go Eun who prefer/expect Junghwan to be with Deoksun. :D

There is also Jin Ji Hee who played with Hyeri! She said she was a big fan of Bo Gum but she ended up cheering for JH:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/11/jin-ji-hee-names-reply-1988-actor-as-ideal-type-in-first-fashion-pictorial/

• Like 19

46 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

This news was out when the thread was closed.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/29/actress-kim-go-eun-talks-about-friendship-with-park-bo-gum-go-kyung-pyo-and-ryu-jun-yeol/

36 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

There is also Jin Ji Hee who played with Hyeri! She said she was a big fan of Bo Gum but she ended up cheering for JH:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/11/jin-ji-hee-names-reply-1988-actor-as-ideal-type-in-first-fashion-pictorial/

And the adorable Kim Seol

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/12/reply-1988-jin-joo-predicts-who-duk-suns-husband-will-be/

I don't remember if this photo was posted, so since it's yeolri and it's cute I'm gonna share it :wub:

9PBpm9p.png

I love this quote

Pretty much all the honest truth telling in the world is done by children  
( Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.)

• Like 22

The "Gaeddeok" treasure box is thoughtful in various ways, echoing the nostalgic, bittersweet moments of Kim Jung Hwan and Sung Deok Sun.

When the box opens, I see hidden images spring forth to evoke a feeling of astonishment. The cut-outs (from the images to the descriptions) are simple but sincere in details and the anticipation from unlocking the secret treasures within make the entire piece an ingenious creation.

Exceptional work!

5 hours ago, ebullient said:

The "Gaeddeok" treasure box is thoughtful in various ways, echoing the nostalgic, bittersweet moments of Kim Jung Hwan and Sung Deok Sun.

When the box opens, I see hidden images spring forth to evoke a feeling of astonishment. The cut-outs (from the images to the descriptions) are simple but sincere in details and the anticipation from unlocking the secret treasures within make the entire piece an ingenious creation.

Exceptional work!

Hello @ebullient

Thank you for stopping by at Gaeddeok's, where you can feel Gaeddeok's first love and also now (hopefully) Yeolri's love :D.

And, thank you for loving the fanart, as you can see it is indeed a labour of love from us, the fans, to Gaeddeok couple.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, parkangel said:

Ehm... i dont know. Probably :-). This is maybe only me, but he looks jealous too. :w00t:

hahahaha....i feel like he was jealous when in the concert Hyeri talked about Taek asked her to come home early..and she said, okey, I will. and Junyeol with his tsundere action was like " yes, go home early fast" ...And imo, Hyeri knew it and mocking him (she pointed a finger to him while laughhed at him...)

• Like 11

5 hours ago, ebullient said:

Exceptional work!

Annyeong ebullient ^^

Thank you for captured our treasure box message very accurate, i'm happy when people can feel our gaeddeok sincere first love when saw this box :) we dont do too much thinking when creating this, just making the box and decorate with pretty paper, the rest is our gaeddeok memories that made the box become beautiful treasure box :"")

• Like 16

Annyeong chingus.

In the spirit of Round 2 Shipper's Competition, I'll be posting some amazing smash poems some of us made for Round 1. Overall, we managed to collect whopping 33 poems. For now, I'll post the first four list of the poems.

A: hppgssyicewcicp
1.Hesitations, pauses, paralysed
Genuine sacrifices stayed yonder

Irreversible cancerous eon wandered,
Cherished instances caged, permanent @misshoggy

2.Honey painted paradise
Gardenias sweetly scattered
You, I, captured enchanting wonders
Cute inseparable charming partner @parkangel

3.Hearts penning poetry,
giving slightly smiles,
Youth in ceaseless envy,
wandering,
carry in circles,
Palpitations! @papulichan

4.Heartfelt proposal,
Painful gaze,
Savouring sweet youth,
I confessed.
Everything was captivating, I cared passionately. @Boranoona

5.Happiness
Past predictions grew so sweet,
Yearning, insisting, carving enjoyable world
Creating infinitely cherished poetry. @namunamuyeppeo

B:grgtgkcbbydgtli

1. Genuine romance grows
Thrown glances keep coming back
But you're dazzlingly gorgeous
Tender love intoxicates @parkangel

2.Gorgeous rainbow
going to grow
Kissable cheeks beyond beauty
You, dearest...
Greatest treasure, loveable individual @parkangel

3.Graceful rain glistens,
Tears give kneeling cries,
blossoming beneath,
youthful desires, gloomy tales,
Love incarnates. @papulichan

4.Glowing radiantly,
Greeting thoughtfully,
gorgeous kaleidoscopes beaming,
beautiful you, don’t grief.
tomorrow laugh indecisively. @Boranoona

C: huliwcmahklvupw

1.How unceasing love is whispering
Capturing my amorous heart
Kinship love voided
Unabashed passion wakes @callmegiggles

2.Hello, universe...
Love is wonderful creation
makes all heartbreaks known
Lie vulnerable unhesitatingly
Passionate warriors @parkangel

3.Huggable unique love...
Inside warm cocoon
my adoration humbly kept
Locking vulnerability unseen
Protecting wisely @parkangel

4.Hurtful Unforgettable Love,
Incandescence Which Collapsed.
Mature Ardent Visions,
Until Possibilities Wane @carolinedl

D:iolsmpmbdlvoylu

1.It's obviously love
Simple meaningful phrase
My beautiful day longing
Verses of you;
Love unconditionally @parkangel

Enjoy!

• Like 24

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

hahahaha....i feel like he was jealous when in the concert Hyeri talked about Taek asked her to come home early..and she said, okey, I will. and Junyeol with his tsundere action was like " yes, go home early fast" ...And imo, Hyeri knew it and mocking him (she pointed a finger to him while laughhed at him...)

Really, I didn't notice this. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

• Like 5