[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

5 minutes ago, boranoona said:

*standing ovation*  those brats live in a dreamy world and don't know that in the real world, guys always don't praise you 24/7.and especially when a couple is married for so many years, the teasing is absolutely a normal thing to do.guys do this just to get some attention and see the girl react.no guy in real life is a mr. perfect who will say 24/7 that oh you are so pretty like the moon etc etc.they might say that occasionally but  not all the time.teasing each other is a common thing esp if u have known each other for years

they have double standard though,  they'd never date anyone who calls them 'ugly' , yet they'd marry someone who told them to look in the mirror when she asked if she still as pretty as when she was young..

• Like 13

one thing in the preview.. when DS met Taek at the front gate, she wore jeans.. but when in the last part of the preview, she wore skirt (my guess is she's getting dumped again and Taek fetching her once again) but then she started asking about how JH's confession completely shaken her.. that's why she said "arent we friends..?" regarding JH, but the way she is being all teary about it just makes Taek more hurtful to see it, and that's how he's drawn to a conclusion that DS likes JH too, that is why Taek visited JH in Sacheon, to give his blessing. And after that.. I'm still hoping they;ll use the jet plane crash in 1995 as a buildup for JH-DS to reunite. I hope my scenario is true..

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, kiminawini said:

they have double standard though,  they'd never date anyone who calls them 'ugly' , yet they'd marry someone who told them to look in the mirror when she asked if she still as pretty as when she was young..

Agree with the double standard. Actually I was about to post my reply about that but I read Moderator Warning post hahaha. I didn't post it. But lemme tell you my thought on that. 

Actually it's all about preference, if someone doesn't want to date a man "who call her ugly" it is her preference since mine is  "I will never date someone who can't tie shoelaces" as that simple hehehehehehe. This is just evening joke after preview. Don't take it to the heart my friends~~^^ 

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I thought it was obvious why DS was mad in the preview.   SW and BR's relationship is out.  SW's condition of getting back together is openly date (tell the family and friends), no smoking and he can use banmal on her.

Miss Cleo. Tell us about our couple. That's the one we want to know on. Use your powers for that greater good LOL.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

btw: why is JH smiling when TK is telling him abt that wallet that happens 5 years ago.. JH doesn't mind that he has open his wallet..? or he knows TK has been lying to him all along these years..so he is not surprising.. or he is not interested in pursing the matter since he has already confessed to DS..or he knows he is the winner who has already gain DS heart.?

I think because JH has no burden in his heart anymore.. He's still love DS in other way (*sobs*) but since we haven't heard JH - TK full conversation, that's all I can get. 

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, fictionista said:

To the immature brats on the MT who say they'd never date anyone who calls them 'ugly', welcome to the real world, suckers. That's EXACTLY how many relationships go if your boyfriend was your childhood friend and with whom you practically grew up. My friend-turned-BF used to call me 'ugly' all the time just to pull my leg and tease me but in key moments he'd compliment me in the most flattering way possible. I'm not mentioning the things he used to say here because i) too private and ii) because DUH if you've been in a relationship, you'd know. Can't say that about many of the jobless Tk-DS shippers though. Seriously on which planet do they live?

1000 and more likes to this statement.

In real world, not only childhood friends, thats how we treat our any close friend,right? Telling them stuff right on their face. And JH-DK is a childhood-teenage relationship we are talking about,why do we expect them to behave formally like a blind date. 

He says...she reverts...she says..he reverts...they dont mind....they bicker and look happy. In the scene when they drive together,their bickering was just so cute. How JH rightaway gave up and said OK when she asked why cant he talk nicely. How he made themselves sound like a team when he said "I feel ashamed as a person who works in same field (as in both of them fly) 

Taek is cute and seems innocent,and his smile lights up the screen bright. His "learning to curse" scene with DK was just too cute. But his scenes with DK have not moved my heart even once,not the picture scene,nor the carry and running scene,or the kiss scene,sorry!!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

Hyeri's insta.

Caption: "Adult Deok-seon"

Ahh. I really want to see more photos. But I guess they're being very careful until the finale.

DS really looks like Kim Tae Hee sometimes so pretty!!! <3

By the way am I right to say that only JH has been introduced to DS's friends and not Taek? Won't it be funny if your besties have never met your husband to be lollllll

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, boranoona said:

*standing ovation*  those brats live in a dreamy world and don't know that in the real world, guys always don't praise you 24/7.and especially when a couple is married for so many years, the teasing is absolutely a normal thing to do.guys do this just to get some attention and see the girl react.no guy in real life is a mr. perfect who will say 24/7 that oh you are so pretty like the moon etc etc.they might say that occasionally but  not all the time.teasing each other is a common thing esp if u have known each other for years

I personally think it's too boring to live with someone who is just fresh air and sunshine and googly eyed all the days of his life. And how on earth is that realistic?!

32 minutes ago, kiminawini said:

No because they think he is telling DS to get the mirror to see how pretty she is hahahaha :rolleyes:

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Miss Cleo. Tell us about our couple. That's the one we want to know on. Use your powers for that greater good LOL.

Lol.  I have been wrong plenty of times.  Honestly I have nothing.  The scenes are not in order so hard to say.  The first scene is I think is JH leaving for Sancheon.  The last scene can either go two ways DS telling TK that she's "just friends " with JH but TK realizes that she's lying or that she's telling TK that they're friends and TK proceeds with a confession.  I don't think that last scene intends to show DS rejecting TK.  It's meant to troll.  I think this will happen in another scene.

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Agree with the double standard. Actually I was about to post my reply about that but I read Moderator Warning post hahaha. I didn't post it. But lemme tell you my thought on that. 

Actually it's all about preference, if someone doesn't want to date a man "who call her ugly" it is her preference since mine is  "I will never date someone who can't tie shoelaces" as that simple hehehehehehe. This is just evening joke after preview. Don't take it to the heart my friends~~^^ 

Hahaha, i love your joke chingu-yah~.. my bf  calls me ugly and short, and i call him ugly too we always bickering every time we meet and missing each other when we don't have time to meet... He called me ugly not because he hate me but he loves to teased me and he said i look so cute when i m angry..that is how we showing our love.. Same like JH and DS, he love to teased her because he want DS attention..trust me JH is very great husband.. He can protect her(not clingy at her) , he would do anything just for her and he can love her unconditionally... 

• Like 17

Don't know how I'll preserve my sanity for two more days. Yesterday I almost chocked myself to death while reading "spoiler" "reply 1988" and "wedding" in the same article and at first I could't even highlight the text, being on my smartphone, I swear at some point I heard my heart beating in my head.

So, today we are dueling with troll-preview and text preview... *deep breath*
Here's a cute dancing Ryu Jun Yeol for all of you~
*swirl*
  • Like 7

idk if this hasbeen posted or not, but the preview is out...

And I just have the wildest imagination based on this preview.

So, Junghwan's confession is ended just like that, but Doksun and her friend meet him in the airport. Her friend was asking, "Why didn't you date him?" (This is real from the Preview), to which Doksun answered, "because he doesn't like me back". Later, when she hang out with the gang minus JH, and Dongryong, they all found the photo of Junghwan and Doksun in Taek's drawer. Doksun were mad at Taek. Sunwoo called Dongryong to tell him that Doksun liked Junghwan. "Why am I left out in the dark?" said Dongryong. Finally Doksun and Taek have a mature conversation. Doksun were asking, why he took the picture from Junghwan's wallet (as in why are you c**kblocking us), "Aren't we friends?"

LOL at my imagination. This won't be true though.

• Like 12