[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Wuah, i wanna join tho this nostalgic discussion.

actually i watch the reply 1997 after it's end it's because i read dramabeans recap and how they really love the drama. and i was like watching it in 1 day, because reply 1997 duration is only 45 minutes (only the latter eps 15 & 16 is more long) and i really fall in love with this drama. after that i found out that they'll be make reply 1994 and i was trash oppa team right after that 'i have oppa and my dream was married him' scene!

As for reply 1988, i read it somewhere ( i dont know maybe at dramabeans? i forgot where i read this article) that actually from the first time they want to make reply 1988 i/o reply 1997 but because it's hard to find all the memorable things from 1988 so they decided to make reply 1997 and reply 1994 first before reply 1988. i really forgot where i was read this article, will try to search it and share to all my fellow JHxDS friends. i love you guys!

actually i already notice junghwan when i saw the poster, he looks damn hot with those 'sit but not sit' pose!! and he totally stole my heart on the eps 0 when he show the house. Ryu jun yeol really have this charm that you cant ignore it even if you try hard, he's like a quicksand. you can't never get out of it once you affected with his undeniable charm.

i only know GKP and PBG, but never watch any GKP's drama and only watch i remember you for PBG, he's so good and he's the only psycopath that you want to keep in pocket because he's too cute. but i dont get the attraction than i feel with ryu jun yeol. He's the only actor in drama that i love almost immediately even before i watch his movie, usually i should watch 2 or 3 episode before i like some actors but Ryu Jun Yeol is the only exception, i fall in love at the first sight <3 <3

cant wait for friday to come even if i really scared to see what happen in the 2 final episodes. kim jung hwaaaaan, pls dont cry anymore! if u're not DS husband (PLS DONT, you should be), i will volunteer as your wife. and if you're the husband, then i will volunteer as Ryu jun Yeol 's wife. i'll be good to you oppa, saranghaeee

Edited by ash623
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, Asma Trimèch said:

hhh it feels like CSI here hhh and my queston is : does Lucy love Snoopy ???

Ahahahha i really feel weird playimg a detectiv coz thats not my thing and i'm blind for clues but i had to research about snoopy when mojobobo asked  :D snoopy and lucy care about each other even thogh they hight. Since all characters from snoopy are related to r88 characters i was looking  to find about lucy liking other character than snoopy and thers non.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, carolinedl said:

How are you all today? Friday si coming soon.....

Totally freaking out. Just so I can focus on work at work, I am planning to lock my phone in the car. I dare not use the office network to access non-work related sites!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Ahahahha i really feel weird playimg a detectiv coz thats not my thing and i'm blind for clues but i had to research about snoopy when mojobobo asked  :D snoopy and lucy care about each other even thogh they hight. Since all characters from snoopy are related to r88 characters i was looking  to find about lucy liking other character than snoopy and thers non.

Lucy liked Schroeder.  He was like a prodigy in piano.  He  didn't like her back though.

You guys move way too fast.  We're almost at 500!!  Those spoilers pics are no joke!  It's obviously SW and BR.  I'm surprised they didn't snap pics of anyone else inside the venue.  Like where DS and JH are sitting.  There was a pic of DS, TK with his manager floating somewhere on IG at I'm assuming SW/BR's wedding.  Hyeri is wearing the same clothes for the wedding.  There was a random hand holding a pen next to Hyeri.  That would be hilarious if that ended up being RJY.  Honestly I don't see them filming any husband related stuff outdoors or with extras.  It's more likely gonna be in a studio or somewhere that has no one.

When I heard about R1988, I was excited because yay another reply series.  But like everyone else I didn't want a husband game.  I got more excited when I learned that PBG was going to be in it.  I loved him Tomorrow's Cantabile and I was like nice he's the lead for this one.  I didn't really pay attention much to the cast.  Was just happy that the Reply 1994 and 1997 parents were back and now PBG is added.  When I saw RJY (horrible picture) was added, I thought he was a secondary character like Haitai or Binggrae.  Soon after I was expecting that TK would be my favorite and I was praying for my sanity that he wasn't involved in the husband game (of course he is).  Then the promo started coming out and I was damn it PBG will be in the triangle.  It never crossed my mind that RJY was the main lead until I saw that one relationship chart and I was like that's weird.  He's the main lead????  The rest is history.  By the time episode 4 came around, RJY won me.  I ended loving his character the same way that I loved Trash in 1994.

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

okay i'll just discuss when JH really got my attention since y'all know that PBG is also the reason i got myself into this.

Well, JH character already got my attention when he had these bickering moments with Hyeri on episode 1 (esp. when he knee-kick her and the tiny smile he crack when DS appeared on TV). What totally got me though (as in attention, body heart and soul) is when he bust that aegyo on SW on episode 2. i can't move on to that even though we're already on episode 18 hahahahaha!!!

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

okay i'll just discuss when JH really got my attention since y'all know that PBG is also the reason i got myself into this.

Well, JH character already got my attention when he had these bickering moments with Hyeri on episode 1 (esp. when he knee-kick her and the tiny smile he crack when DS appeared on TV). What totally got me though (as in attention, body heart and soul) is when he bust that aegyo on SW on episode 2. i can't move on to that even though we're already on episode 18 hahahahaha!!!

Noooooo not that aegyooooo. I felt so much second hand embarrassment for him lolllllll. The moment I saw him crack that small smile when DS was shown on TV I knew he liked her hahaha. What a silly boy. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, blademan said:

Guys there was this one article where the Director said that they auditioned over 100 actorsl for the role of JH and found RJY the most impressive...like why was it so important that they found THE ONE to play him?? Think abt it....

OMG! i feel i want to crying and throwing a confetti when i read your post! 

IM SO PROUD OF YOUUU URI JUNGHWAN <3 <3 <3

you shoot many fangirls with your charms *v*

also made many 'a silent reader' get up from their bed and become 'an active member' in this thread (including ME!) 

believe it or not! 

this is my first time in my life join a forum, after 9-years-as-a-kdrama-lovers! 

YOUU CRAZZYY RYU JUN YEOL!! 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Oh my god, so many spoilers.... I am dying of curiosity!

Thanks for putting them into spoiler spaces though :) You guys rock!!

@mojobobo Totally agree, and the arrogance is getting worse and worse... Even as a TK/DS shipper, I would be really hurt by the way she littles people and puts herself as above everyone! Is she a lawyer? How does she have time to write so many long posts like that?

Even lawyers know when their arguments are reasonable and when they are richard simmons. I thought that person was doing this to make him/her-self feel better. Somehow he/she may derive pleasure by creating chaos and discomfort among the users here.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Noooooo not that aegyooooo. I felt so much second hand embarrassment for him lolllllll. The moment I saw him crack that small smile when DS was shown on TV I knew he liked her hahaha. What a silly boy. 

OMG. yeah meeee tooo!!! i love that aegyo better than any aegyo in the world of kpop, even GD oppa aegyo is nothing compared JH aegyo. sorry GD oppaaaa T.T my heart belongs to JH and RJY now.

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot
6 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Bu- bu- but

8645ab80ea206753c5d9b16bcd87534a.jpg

i love that aegyo. hahahahahahaha!!!

he was like "Sun Woo-yah aaaaaaaaahhhh" *with expressionless face and tantrum-like wriggling of shoulders* hahahahaha!!!

4 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

Bu- bu- but

i love that aegyo. hahahahahahaha!!!

he was like "Sun Woo-yah aaaaaaaaahhhh" *with expressionless face and tantrum-like wriggling of shoulders* hahahahaha!!!

6 minutes ago, ash623 said:

OMG. yeah meeee tooo!!! i love that aegyo better than any aegyo in the world of kpop, even GD oppa aegyo is nothing compared JH aegyo. sorry GD oppaaaa T.T my heart belongs to JH and RJY now.

At that aegyo my fingers involuntarily curled up and my jaws tightened while cringing lololol. He has much to learn from DS. 

2 minutes ago, ichahoo said:

@Vannyah M @Asma Trimèch talking about snoopy i think i found a new one in JH's house. Has anyone posted this before? that's snoopy right? lol.

WOW sharp eyes! It does look like snoopy!

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, mojobobo said:

At that aegyo my fingers involuntarily curled up and my jaws tightened while cringing lololol. He has much to learn from DS. 

actually, the reason i love it is not because it gives off cute impression. I love it because it's hilarious like "omg, don't you dare do that again! i am so embarrassed for you" hahahahahahahaha!!!

JH is seriously just wearing a sweater for the wedding?  Looks like a sweater you would use to go to bed.  Maybe RJY is changing before the wedding scenes.  I would love it if he finally wear the fated pink shirt and as well as JB and finally everything is cleared up.   Man OK is at the wedding too so she can finally clear up everything.  I notice DS is wearing pink too...she can match JH if he ends up wearing it finally.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, dairymilks said:

OMG I'M HAVING A LEG CRAMP RN 치치치치치치

S2m8feP.jpgsadly i'm too young and emotionally invested in this drama so there isn't anyone to "meow" at my leg for me. 

@dairymilksHere cinggu, I'll do it for you. Meow :3

Btw I think that scene is one of the most adorable scenes in R88. JH hiding his laughter and DS cutely meowing >.<

Edited by iloveenglishsubs
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, blademan said:

Guys there was this one article where the Director said that they auditioned over 100 actorsl for the role of JH and found RJY the most impressive...like why was it so important that they found THE ONE to play him?? Think abt it....

Impressive indeed.

I actually kinda cheated. I started Reply 1988 quite late and they are on their episode 7-8 already when I catch up. And by then and there are already numerous articles about Ryu Jun Yeol and his character being the most likely husband. I didn't know him too and of course didn't notice him in Producer (which now makes recheck his parts there) But wow. When I saw pics of him in the articles and google him, he have such a strong charisma and aura. From then, I knew it. His character maybe formulatic but his tsundere male lead stand really works. I tried not to get  influence myself from the news articles I read beforehand and be neutral at first in judging if he's indeed the most likely husband but again, the show speaks for itself.

• Like 5

Guys cmon the first time I liked him ( I ACTUALLY SWOONED) was when he punched the senior that was bullying SW! Goodness me it was HOT!! And...I kinda had the inkling that he may be the husband when DS first introduced him as a dog and 'not human yet'....

• Like 12