[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

4 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

guess it's another trolling event from the crew...

Hide contents

1. JW's wearing his own clothes (Urh...??!!!!)

2. TK's car

3. SW's wearing Han-bok, Sung family are all wearing the formal dress, and witness said DS is wearing formal dressing (not wedding dress)

4. guess from the back of Bora, she's wearing a long dress (*GUESS*)

5. BUT........Shooting at Airforce base???!!!!

Come on .....

Let's Sing!!!! "We shall overcome~~~~~~We shall overcome FRIDAYYYYYY"

Hahah i think they may be using that venue the whole day to film SWxBR and JHxDS weddings separately. Easy logistically and helps prevent spoilers. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

guess it's another trolling event from the crew...

Reveal hidden contents

1. JW's wearing his own clothes (Urh...??!!!!)

2. TK's car

3. SW's wearing Han-bok, Sung family are all wearing the formal dress, and witness said DS is wearing formal dressing (not wedding dress)

4. guess from the back of Bora, she's wearing a long dress (*GUESS*)

5. BUT........Shooting at Airforce base???!!!!

Come on .....

Let's Sing!!!! "We shall overcome~~~~~~We shall overcome FRIDAYYYYYY"

Ok, let's play guessing game:

Spoiler

1. They are shooting wedding scene for both Bora and DS. They are going to do DS wedding later. But, I don't think an air force officer must get married at the air force base.

2. They are filming BR wedding scene, but why at the air force base?

3. They are filming the day Ds comes to JH, because she thinks he is involved in an accident?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

Omg congratulations girl!!!!! @rameennoodles Hope you guys can last :heart: I guess that's why they always say if you're meant to be, you will. But sometimes I wonder, if you don't try hard to pursue after the things you want, will you eventually get them as well? Or do you really leave it to fate? 

And cheer up to all the dearies here who have yet to completey move on from a guy (me LOL) or had a unrequited love (me again HAHA) or a terrible breakup. Guys are jerks :-( (ok not all but the ones whom i've liked are serious jerks) 

thanks so much!! <3 honestly i think its a combination of both. you can't depend on fate and timing completely if you want something to happen. sometimes if you really want something you need to make the effort yourself to attain it rather than waiting for fate to swoop in and assist you. that being said call me delusional but i think i'll always believe in fate just a little bit, maybe its the hopeless romantic in me or whatever but i really do think that everything in life cannot be a mere coincidence. somethings are just meant to happen. 

GIRL U WILL MEET THE ONE MEANT FOR U IN THE FUTURE. i am as sure of it as jung hwan and deok sun ending up together (which is still 110% regardless of the questionable spoilers that have been released...lallala i can't see anything).

its kind of scary regardless of how much i read alternate theories, i'm always reassured by the end. i don't even know what to attribute it to besides instinct. right now i feel the same way that i did during the finale week of r1994. i knew the husband was trash and yet there was always this voice nagging at me at the back of my head telling me i was wrong. hopefully my instinct will stay true to me this time around too!

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, vilavila said:

Who's the girl in the pink coat next to JH? Don't tell me JH brought his ....

it's Manok apparently.

It's Taek's car. he's the only one who has a car in the family. Taek's is Sunwoo's brother now. So, it's Sun-Bora wedding. Yep. It is. It must be it. Yep. Yep. *selfassurance*

• Like 5