[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

whoaa this thread move soo fast.

we have a very huge ship here :D virtual hugs for all of you guys!!!

tumblr_inline_nuaarlvEYz1snvj4t_500.gif

i was watching some mv about uri couple in youtube and suddenly thankful that JH never kissed DS(or they just didn't show us yet? but i hope he never kissed DS). i just find it very sweet how he loves her innocently. like, it doesnt have to be a kiss or hug or any skinship, just being around her already make him beyond happy. 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, kandyrn said:

Also, I find it interesting how JH has their picture always with him by keeping it in his wallet and CT which is the one to constantly travel and doesn't see the girl every day has his in his save keeping drawer. Shouldn't he (the one to see the girl less) want to keep their picture with him at all times?

Thisss! im so agree with this! 

why taek only keep the photo on his desk? while JH who can see her everyday always bring the photo inside his wallet. Just like he said, even he alrdy see DS a dozen times, he still want to see her more (OH MY HEARTTTT!!) 

ps: i keep watching the confession scene before going to sleep, hope i can watch what will happen next in my dreams! LOL! 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Asha Mizuki said:

@wizengamot  i need some negativity for a well-balanced life : I cackled 

My reaction after reading her post: Dang you writer-nim for emphasising on JH's insignificant umbrella scene by showing it again in ep.18. Why can't you follow your own script? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol... Writer nim must so confused. 

I am very sorry, but I think she needs to know that the unimportant umbrella scene is also shown in the Reply 1988 official calendar, along with bus scene. While they just put 1 picture of DS TK.a>a>

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, odiaz said:

whoaa this thread move soo fast.

we have a very huge ship here :D virtual hugs for all of you guys!!!

i was watching some mv about uri couple in youtube and suddenly thankful that JH never kissed DS(or they just didn't show us yet? but i hope he never kissed DS). i just find it very sweet how he loves her innocently. like, it doesnt have to be a kiss or hug or any skinship, just being around her already make him beyond happy. 

exactly !! his love is so pure,not because of lust after "alley scene' like other shippers mention before,not because she hugs him when her mother chased her and not because she act cute at "meow scene"..he just love her because she is SUNG DEOKSUN.. he still in love with her even after 6 years they separated,he still remember every single things they did at the past,and i know this guy will continue love her deeply even after his hair all become white..

• Like 23

30 minutes ago, Chizawa95 said:

[+1,164, -28] While watching this, I was so satisfied watching Yoojung sunbae do something in 3 episodes that Jungpal still hasn't been able to do in 18 episodes... totally made up for the frustration I felt all weekend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,197, -24] Junghwan-ah... learn from this ㅜㅜ

Knetz so frustration with Reply i think.. even they are still mention Junghwan from the other drama article.. I think Knetz in Team Junghwan.. same like the way they support Trash in R94. When R94 ongoing.. from the beginning Knetz also mention that The Husband is Trash. I backread again all knetz comment.. so i hope writternim dont change her mind because knetz also mention Junghwan is the husband from earlier ep. 

Ok. Time to go watch Yoo Jung did on ep 3.

I was about to ask what the Koreans are thinking,  so thanks for sharing this post.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, cheetah_omma said:

Thisss! im so agree with this! 

why taek only keep the photo on his desk? while JH who can see her everyday always bring the photo inside his wallet. Just like he said, even he alrdy see DS a dozen times, he still want to see her more (OH MY HEARTTTT!!) 

ps: i keep watching the confession scene before going to sleep, hope i can watch what will happen next in my dreams! LOL! 

isnt the photo of TK and DS in TK's journal? CMIIW. that means he brings it everywhere he goes too.

but yeah keeping it on your wallet makes it more intimate. i keep photos of my closest friends on my journal, but only my mother on my wallet

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, odiaz said:

isnt the photo of TK and DS in TK's journal? CMIIW. that means he brings it everywhere he goes too.

but yeah keeping it on your wallet makes it more intimate. i keep photos of my closest friends on my journal, but only my mother on my wallet

From what I can tell from ep 13... TK keeps his journal in the drawer at all times (locked up). 

Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, artsycharisma said:

From what I can tell from ep 13... TK keeps his journal in the drawer at all times (locked up). 

Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Yes, iirc, Junghwan found the journal and saw the pic, then put it back inside the drawer with the padlock. Which means, he doesn't carry it around all the time. :blink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

It floors me because I wasn't even going to ship and wasn't feeling any of the ships in this drama (I said so on the main thread waaay back when. i knew who the husband was but i wasn't getting the feels feels for them) but I don't even know what episode it started, suddenly it became a need for me to have Deok Sun and Junghwan scene and no longer was he the husband but he had to be the husband because *fangirl, fangirl, fangirl* 

I swear when this drama ends I am billing the writers and PD for the emotional roller coaster they put up through and how they made up addicts to every word, gesture, look, burp, and shoe ties, these characters did/do.

I totally agree, and can relate lol. When I first decided to jump on soompi again it was bc I was liking the drama and wanted to see what was going on here. At that point in time I was still neutral. I like PBG, & RJY the new actor was also getting my attention so it didn't matter to me who was the husband. Trust me I even commented in the TK/DS thread now I wouldn't go there.  

But ik the exact moment JH won me over. It was when TK confessed to the guys in 10 & RJY's awesome acting for JH in that scene stole my heart. That was my moment when my heart told me omg, look at his sad expression. I can't bare see those sad eyes anymore esp right after the SW misunderstanding too. He stole my heart with his puppy eyes...there was no turning back now I was no longer neutral so I dropped in HERE and never looked back at the TS/DS thread.

Ikr, darn writer and PD I have never ever in my life been so miserable OVER A DRAMA AND FICTIONAL CHARACTER. I use to be able to distinguish reality and "just a drama" but I feel like black magic was used on me with reply 88 I can't seem to shake off that it's just a DRAMA. On Sat, I was repeating in my room out loud "it's just a DRAMA, & not even my relationship" stop it, STOP it but nope the heartache & pain stayed. :tears: learned my big lesson don't watch the next reply installment. It can ruin my happy life...or watch AFTER it's all out take the beating in one go if I have to! Delays = 10x the pain. 

• Like 23

On 1/10/2016 at 11:22 PM, pluie625 said:

@honeywell yeah exactly! I feel so too ever since I watched the live broadcast. Epi 17 dedicated to Taek, and many of it can be interpreted to support Taek. Beside the loveline I love epi 17, but everytime loveline scene appears my heart was uneasy by what the other ship would take on this. 

But then I told myself, 'why should you care about what they think, as long as your Junghwan is still the endgame.' gah drama makes me talk to myself a lot lately. 

Good morning from part of my world. Hv an awesome day!  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

@honeywell yeah exactly! I feel so too ever since I watched the live broadcast. Epi 17 dedicated to Taek, and many of it can be interpreted to support Taek. Beside the loveline I love epi 17, but everytime loveline scene appears my heart was uneasy by what the other ship would take on this. 

But then I told myself, 'why should you care about what they think, as long as your Junghwan is still the endgame.' gah drama makes me talk to myself a lot lately. 

Good morning from part of my world. Hv an awesome day!  

Ep 17 is really hard to watch before time skip... It gives completely different feeling when you watch it with subs. Well it is likely that that is the aim of this episode. To put JH shippersdown coz i feel uneasy now.

Have a nice day!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, odiaz said:

i doubt taek bring his journal everywhere, bcs in the eps when papabear broke taek drawer to find the hotel phone number the journal still there~

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Nurul Choerunnisa said:

But IMO, what should be highlighted is her reaction after that night. If she felt something for him, how this awkward and clumsy girl could manage to act nonchalant in front of TK? Remember how nervous she was when she wanted to test JH through fake blind date? Do you think she could pretend as if nothing happened if she liked him? IMHO, she couldn't. Since that kiss didn't mean anything for her and she didn't want her relationship with TK becomes awkward, she decided not to mention anything about it.

So the purpose of this scene is to give TK a chance to be seen as a man by DS... and at the same time... to confirm that even though DS finally sees him as a man... She doesn't feel anything for him.

I agree. Her completely casual and comfortable manner of interacting with him the next day is why I at first thought the kiss was just a dream. But like you said, if it is fake, then it'd be a completely pointless scene. Now we just need to wait for a flashback to reveal her thoughts about the kiss. I'm confident they will address the kiss, because that would be a major thing to ignore otherwise. 

Also, like you, I am reassured by the feather slow-mo scene. It's just so hopeful to me. Probably because we know from established tropes that couples who miss each other WILL come together in the end. 

@shunklunk  The feather slow-mo is the missed encounter scene in ep 18. There's a feather that flutters gently in the wind as it drifts into Junghwan's room as he is getting ready for his day. :)

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, vilavila said:

Ok. Time to go watch Yoo Jung did on ep 3.

I was about to ask what the Koreans are thinking,  so thanks for sharing this post.

But maybe I'm too used to the slow pace in Reply, I feel like I have a whiplash in CITT ahahahha 

Good morning everyone!!! I hope we get some BTS today to tide us over :phew:

• Like 9

I really love YJ Sw reunion scene in R97. It was just an ordinary day, on an ordinary place, who would have thought that they would reunite with the love of their life there, fate and timing. The 1% that Sung Bora talked about.

If writer nim decides JH and DS will be together, I wonder how their reunion scene will be. 

• Like 10

This thread seriously has no idea about stopping or even resting. 

tumblr_nispvs8gq01u8sinro1_500.gif

I tried to brace myself reading that thesis in MT and feeling so glad when someone attacked her by saying that it's better to take a deeper look on the script instead of the props. Also the opinion given by @fleshwithoutblood which was posted by @wizengamot. You guys are killing it. :D Till then let's try to calm down and keep spazzing happily because this ship will face something huge this Friday.

tumblr_nznu6vHrP01uyil2co1_500.gif

• Like 18

"Reply series's PD and writers are very famous in Korea.
because they constantly use trivial foreshadowing.
There is a lot of foreshadowing.
ex)JH's diary(partly seen next page, mother's a meaning word),
rain-TV program(It's freaking awesome),
fiance ring (Air force's man/female ring are different in size),
Forrest Gump' feather (Amazingly, it appeared since a long time ago<ep13>),
movie ticket and chewing gum,
pillow(at the taek's birthday party),
the position of the mirror, dolls, etc. there are countless foreshadowing."

This is a comment from Korean viewer, i had to share it here. So feather appeared on ep 13? Someone saw that? I dont care about other foreshadowings or clues I`m just interasted in  feather .

@balladblue please inform me if you check it coz i`m really curious. That feather was like the most beautiful scene for me and i can not believe that i`ve missed it in ep 13

• Like 18