[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

48 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Both SW and JH had flashbacks for 3 scenes towards their love for BR and DS respectively.

Assuming we will only get flashbacks for 3 of the scenes, which 3 scenes do you all want to have a flashback?

I wanna see:

1. How did DS and JH confirm the concert date. Because we only see half asleep DS asked JH to go to the concert. The concert was mentioned in 2 episodes but we see nothing except DS fake limping and Jh got jealous.

2. How did they solve the pink shirt problem.

3. Since when did DS start to like Jh? Is it really after her best friends predicted that JH like her?

4. Did she open the wallet?

5. Did she return to pick the ring?

OMG, I have so many questions :D

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

funny thing, 19+

Reveal hidden contents

Did you noticed, at DR's bro's restaurant (before SW come), when JH seems doesn't interesting on dating talk, DR gets up to check on JH's junior... :P (sorry if someone already mentioned this, I keep laughing watching this scene)

Gosh, I totally missed that. First thing I'll do once I am back home is to check that!!!!

• Like 6

This is from the pov of a rehabilitated Chilbong shipper.

OMG.  This had me laughing.  :lol:  Who knew another Reply series would unite the Trash/Chilbong shippers.  Just read about the TK/JH possible scene.  It's about time.  It only took them 5 years to finally talk to each other.  Were they hoping one would give up all this time.  I wonder who will make the first move and will it after JH/DS work things out.  

Are they still filming episode 19 or they on 20?  As always they're probably gonna film up until D-Day.  The husband reveal won't probably until the first 10 minutes of episode 20.  Episode 19 probably ends with DS running to someone who won't be revealed until the next episode.

The common theme in the Reply series is there's always one character ((Yoon Jae, Na Jung, Jung Hwan) that loves another (Shi Won, Trash, Deok Son) and is just waiting to love them back.  We go on this long journey but eventually that one character eventually walks away so that the person they love will come back.  Yoon Jae walked away from Shi Won and then Na Jung walked away from Trash.  Now in 1988, we see JH walking away from DS.  I have no doubt like SW and Trash did in 1994 & 1997, DS will be the one who goes to JH.

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

I remember previously some of us were mentioning about JH taking pictures of DS. Saw this pic on DC :w00t::D oh and also, another possible parallelism? >> http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=601008&page=5

If we follow their thinking, the camera / photography shizz they are talking about -- they would've gave us the answer that the 2nd photo Junghwan took was of Deoksun alone, and not her and Taek. n_____________________n

I can't wait for the reveal of this photo.. <3

Hope they post it right away on twitter <3

• Like 9

Annyeong! 1st time to post here..  I'm not sure if it was shared already but the drawing of DOG and CAT in the old DS and hubby cut made me believe RJY is the husband because  RJY said it himself @ 1:14.. (The drawing was present there for no reason.) :) 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

funny thing, 19+

Reveal hidden contents

Did you noticed, at DR's bro's restaurant (before SW come), when JH seems doesn't interesting on dating talk, DR gets up to check on JH's junior... :P (sorry if someone already mentioned this, I keep laughing watching this scene)

Actually, I know that part since i watch RAW for first time, and I already re-watching that part so many time HAHHAHAHAHA.
 They are so funny LOL, he want to check it HAHAAHHA

OpY3kCs.gif

• Like 8

15 hours ago, parkangel said:

I wanna see:

1. How did DS and JH confirm the concert date. Because we only see half asleep DS asked JH to go to the concert. The concert was mentioned in 2 episodes but we see nothing except DS fake limping and Jh got jealous.

2. How did they solve the pink shirt problem.

3. Since when did DS start to like Jh? Is it really after her best friends predicted that JH like her?

4. Did she open the wallet?

5. Did she return to pick the ring?

OMG, I have so many questions :D

Someone please write a fanfic out of these. This had me giggling, without reason.

Though I don't want her to open the wallet though. That's invasion of privacy. She even cried when Bora opened hers. For, Taek it's okay, since Taek needed to confirm whose wallet was it, but Doksun doesn't have her reason, because she already knew it was Junghwan's. I hope she was just struggling with herself not to open the wallet, because she's dying to see what's inside the wallet of her love... *giggles*

• Like 8

My god you guys are on fire. I'm thinking of perving out a little too but can you guys imagine the kind of sexual tension these two have navigated around for years? That bed scene in ep 11 where neither of them even make skin contact was 100 times hotter than the tame Tk-DS kiss. No wonder our expectations from the kiss are sky rocketing.

Another thing I'm looking forward to a lot is when JH finally calls Deok Seon pretty while looking into her eyes or even in his adorkably shy way. I think I'd simply swoon at that.

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, honeywell said:

OMG.  This had me lauhing.  :lol:  Who knew another Reply series would unite the Trash/Chilbong shippers.  Just read about the TK/JH possible scene.  It's about time.  It only took them 5 years to finally talk to each other.  Were they hoping one would give up all this time.  I wonder who will make the first move and will it after JH/DS work things out.  

Are they still filming episode 19 or they on 20?  As always they're probably gonna film up until D-Day.  The husband reveal won't probably until the first 10 minutes of episode 20.  Episode 19 probably ends with DS running to someone who won't be revealed until the next episode.

I would think they are still filming 19 since we werent given preview but they probably film simultaneously? Last week when the photos were leaked i think it was around tuesday or wed? And the scenes were used in that week.

I think they would probably be finishing up 19 and starting on 20 or halfway through 20. Needa give Shin PD time to work his editing magical too. 

On the spolier:

Spoiler

I think probably TK will be the one to first broach the topic since he knows about JH's feelings and JH has no idea Taek knows. 

This must mean that there is some incident to clearly indicate that DS does not like TK romantically and never will. This will be their closure scene. And since TK knows that and that he is the only hidrance between JH and DS, TK will tell JH to go for it so that JH does not feel guilty about chasing DS. 

• Like 17

@fleshwithoutblood Well said can't AGREE MORE! 

Guys, I have a doctors apt today but nope first thing I do when I wake up is check this thread!!!! man its always on FIRE LOVE it!!!!

@castingbees THANKS FOR THE SUBS, again much LOVE keep it up!!! :wub: we are here to cheer you guys on since we don't do much just take eheh :P 

LOL and what, someone peaked there LOL.....so what were they expecting us to just give up after 18 who says they can call that SHOT? we are on the stronger contenders side and even we know we have no right to call that shot! Just shows whos GOT The more MATURE fandom!!!

OMO, more of his beautiful hands???? can't get enough can we!!!!! His hand are lovely, if I ever meet him one day I will be sure to point out his hands as a start and then end at his LIPs ahhah. For me its his EYEs, LIPs and then hands ehhe :P 

• Like 12

@parkangel I think that is my main objection to TK/DS: their relationship is indeed beautiful but not sexual at all. They act like really close friends and it is hard to see how different their love could be from friendship... There are a lot of sexual tension between JH and DS and this is what makes a romantic relationship in my eyes.

• Like 22

So, a question for anyone who remembers reply '94 in response to a post in MT.

Spoiler

Someone noticed a bride and groom doll set in TK's room. Do you recall whether there was a similar bride and groom doll set in reply '94 and where was it? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@parkangel I think that is my main objection to TK/DS: their relationship is indeed beautiful but not sexual at all. They act like really close friends and it is hard to see how different their love could be from friendship... There are a lot of sexual tension between JH and DS and this is what makes a romantic relationship in my eyes.

YES, they are sweet. But they don't have the sparks. I don't think the production team will pair DS with TK after putting so many scenes filled with tension with JH. After all it would be too cruel for TK. Just imagine: his bestfriend, once upon a time, saw his wife undies (lol just kidding).

• Like 8