[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

3 minutes ago, boranoona said:

So the writer/pd also wants us to look at how taek ties his shoelaces?seriously though? (If u don't understand my comment,i am referring to another over analysed post by script shipper on MT)

I read that, and it was kind of rude. Even if it wasnt directed to me, I dont know why I felt as if I was in a classroom in-front of a stern teacher.  

10 minutes ago, boranoona said:

So the writer/pd also wants us to look at how taek ties his shoelaces?seriously though? (If u don't understand my comment,i am referring to another over analysed post by script shipper on MT)

LMAO it's hilarious! HAHAHAHA I think she will analyze EVERY TINY BITS regarding TK. just let her be.. ;)

Seeing MT posts, I'd like to say : who's aggressive now? :phew:

• Like 5

@papulichan @fleshwithoutblood Okay I am liking this. I actually know the movie The Classic but here is aomething I noticed in episode 18:

When the gang is at Taek's house, SW asks JH to put some music on. JH goes through the tapes and strikes down the tape of The Classic OST. Yes, he pushes it to the side while choosing the tape next to it!!

:)

b5 Qcj Lcu A8e B6 FBw4 H7uu Bu93o62 Bn Jh1 GE7 Nm0 UA=m22a

b5 Qcj Lcu A8e B6 FBw4 H7uu Bu93o62 Bn Jh1 GE7 Nm0 UA=m22b

b5 Qcj Lcu A8e B6 FBw4 H7uu Bu93o62 Bn Jh1 GE7 Nm0 UA=m22c

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

It's too early to start celebrating. 18, was a blow to us but how many episodes were focused on JH its always been about his story. Plus I want to believe the actor listing credits and relationship/family picture connections that were posted a while back. 

Is it the family-tree like picture? If so, me too. Oh and the fact that JH is on the CD/DVD (?). Let's just be positive!!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, binnielover said:

I read that, and it was kind of rude. Even if it wasnt directed to me, I dont know why I felt as if I was in a classroom in-front of a stern teacher.  

Because that is what she wants. She wants to be seen as a I-know-it-all and people responds to her like that. She also only answers people she can overpower totally or the people that asks for her opinion since she is so excellent. I am not scared of saying that she is killing the main thread right now because she is imposing one view only...

I still find her rude and patronizing.

• Like 21

i dont have any attention on MT posts except for the live recap. last time i visited MT to read live recap of ep 17. and i was surprised a lot of very very long posts there. i tried to read one of them but failed (mwoya ige). it made me dizzy haha esp from TK's fans *sawry* (because some of their explanation really didnt get me. that's my fault. *sawry again*)

• Like 2

There are so many unresolved problem in Reply 1988 up until now. Ciggy thingy, pink shirt, choco accident, and the new one is why DS keep looking at the door and her pager. I guess they will focus to resolve these problem in eps 19.

As for why DS keep looking at the door is pretty big mystery for me. If indeed she waits anxiuosly for TK why would she do that when she never done that before. I remember she waited for TK when 

1. She want to talk about manito gift.                                  

2. She outside her house on the bench probably for confirming what happened in soccer field.                                  

3. When they both in china.

And for reason 1 and 3 I guess it is save that there is no romantic purpose. Only reason 2 is. called me bias but she really want to confirm tk feeling for her coz her realization face tell me that ds has this hunch that tk love her. sometimes I am still not sure if the kiss is real or not. If it true that means that ds already confirm tk feeling. how she maintains the poker next day is prob because she simply doesnt feel the same. she couldnt sleep because she think if jh know tk feeling and guess the probability of this matter as the sole reason of jh cold behavior to her after the hajima thing. I know the other shipper is having a blast. cant help tho this eps fly them to cloud seven since they interpret jh confession as closure. The should prob remember we still have freaking 3 hours and to assume that as a closure is rather quick judgement. And I dont buy that sw and dr were such a dense friends who didnt realize jh feeling to ds. I somehow believe that sunwoo will notice and play bigger role in jh and ds relationship seeing his face expression when jh confess. sw quickly brush it off as a joke not because he see it as one but he realized jh confession is so sincere that he really taken aback. now this is probably a time to play that whole eyes cant lie card. 

This video is my fav not only because it perfectly relays the dynamic between them but it could serve as a clue. So far we get our speculation right until TK run at the front with DS but towards the end before DS and JH run together full of bliss at the front, we could see SW run slightly near DS (well only 1 sec but I could see it tho). I hope there is something behind this.

Anyway, why would JH at the same location as in Bora gosiwon? Is he accompany DS to her sister gosiwon?

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Okay I am liking this. I actually know the movie The Classic but here is aomething I noticed in episode 18:

When the gang is at Taek's house, SW asks JH to put some music on. JH goes through the tapes and strikes down the tape of The Classic OST. Yes, he pushes it to the side while choosing the tape next to it!!

:)

I noticed this too...Reply 88 has turned me into a detective. Is it another clue or is it that this scene made people bring up the classic theory? 

Regarding MT, am really so done with it. Reading comments there is like banging head on a wall. Analysis of how TK and future husband both grab their arms in same way when hit...really?. Epic LOL.

• Like 5

LOL I forgot that we even have a MT for this drama. Honestly, they're raiding the MT because they can't do it here although I see you. I don't go to MT because I simply don't need that negativity and plus, I want to ENJOY the drama for myself and not have other people bring down the characters and what not. It's obviously not fair that they're using the "central" thread to give all their opinions but whatever, I'm just gonna shake shake shake. 

The finale is in a couple days guys, hang in there! Live life and have fun! 

:grin:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, tesasonzzz said:

Goshhhh you guyss all Indonesians?????? Me too lol. Country siblings who've all fallen fo the same ship awwwww. Nice meeting you all!! :w00t: (sorry for the others, I know this isnt related to our thread but just cant help it xD)

:D i think so many fans of reply 1988 from indonesia. i found it on IG. haha. a lot of comments in bahasa indonesia on every post that relate to reply 1988. on reply 1988 casts' IG, eyesonryu's IG too :D 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, binnielover said:

I noticed this too...Reply 88 has turned me into a detective. Is it another clue or is it that this scene made people bring up the classic theory? 

Regarding MT, am really so done with it. Reading comments there is like banging head on a wall. Analysis of how TK and future husband both grab their arms in same way when hit...really?. Epic LOL.

Yeah, because apparently, if someone bites you in the arm you just put your hands in your pocket as if nothing happened. The only person who would grab his own arm like that to relieve the pain is TK. HAHA c'mon. This is a natural reaction for EVERYONE. The coffee is even more hilarious but let's just leave it like that. Let's stay humble and positive guys! :D

Hi, I'm new write ng here, I just replyed a comment but now I want to write about something. When I started R88, I was very excite because I'm a big fan of the serie, but in the second episode when I watch the interaction between actual DS and her husband, I thought: Oh! So, that year there isn't a husband hunt?? He is Jung Hwan already, so They are gonna focos in How their love story went on...And now after 19 episodes, I think the same, I'm not gonna lie and say that I weren't afraid old the times that He "gave up" or when a little think made me doubt... But I'm very sure "Uri Jung Hwan~~" is the main lead and the future husband, I feel like NJ and Trash but in that situation DS was like Trash, pretendía that She really didn't know about JH feelings, play ing a lil with him, but in the end being so in love that She doesn't know How to make up.

When She gave him the gift for his birthday and He didn't wear it at dinner,  She told her friends something like: I'm not sure if He likes me, He didn't wear it... and then He saw JB wearing a similar one, so She was really Mad,  because She was really in love with him but He wasn't acepting her or looked like that. Then Taek started to take a more proactive paper.In the bus station, She was thin king,  maybe aboutt all that and suddenly one really little thing happened He put her hand in the railing (I don't know if it's the right word, sorry) and She looked at him surprise,  like He had never done something like that, but He did something like that and biggers before but not since She was in love with him too bcause He only rejected her since that little moment, so in my opinion She realizad that He still feel something for her. In my opinion She has never doubt that She loves him, but She couldn't confess, and He went away to the army. BUT for me a very important thing is that She said She hadn't any dream, but She started to study like crazy and became a stewardess, why that profession so similar to Jung Hwan pilot profession? 

I don't know maybe anything of that make sense or is important but I wanted to write it, what do you think??

• Like 22