[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 minute ago, einYoshiChan said:

Can someone give me the flashback please??!!  Please i need that... Please... I hate this drama.. But i can't stop my self from love it. What the hell am i talking right now??  

Here 

• Like 12

@lovcom00 I agree. The fake proposal must have a purpose in the story. After the confession, DS still doesn't know how much JH loves her. She still doesn't know the truth. The whole thing between these two is still hanging and unsolved.

Even if they show us the flashbacks of JH DS scenes (almost making it like JH sayin goodbye to his love forever) and husband KJH acting like Taek like some people said, I'm still convinced there will be more to tell about them in the next episodes.

I love the song used for the confession scene, Girl. It's their theme song from the beginning of the series. And I prefer Lee Moon-sae's version more, I can get emotional by listening to his voice.

• Like 13

My breakfast is still untouched on table and it's already lunchtime dear writer if i dont kill you my mom will for sure. 

I guessed right in that game we played that JHs proposal is going to be romantic. Ds will pick up that ring and take it. Like SW did in 97 i assume.

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

I am seeing TK-DS shippers celebrating but I don't think ANYONE should be celebrating at this point. None of us know what is going to happen in the next episodes and the whole game could change. For all we know DS married DR. 

My hope is placed on the fact that NJ and Trash broke up before the final episode and NJ even went to Chilbong but finally came back to her love Trash. 

even in 97 the main couple spent time apart and suffered in angst until making their way to each other. 

I am praying that JH and DS find their ways to each other....and JH give DS an actual, real confession. 

again... let them celebrate. just let them be. nothing's wrong with that kekeke

_1399577729.gif

It's my first time post something on a forum. 

First, let me greet all of you here~ Hi guys!! My English is not so good but just let me join this madness and frustation :B

Although we are kind of doubting and sad over the fact that the writer seems to direct us that the end game is TK, we still have this one thing to calm us down: the husband dated many girls before marriage. So, this is my scenario: After this fake confession, it will be a sure thing that JH will start to date many random girls. DS will date another random guy but they will break up easily. Then DS will focus on her job and stay single for long period. *...another time jump...* Time will pass, but JH can't really forget DS. TK will still can't date but that pretty girl in the baduk club will slowly move his heart. TK will end up with her and they are going to marry. *Wait, who is that girl? She really is pretty. Is she a baduk junior?* Then, TK will tell JH to do what he always want to do, just like JB hyung told him. *TK knows that It's hard for JH to forget DS* JH will be hesitating again, plus he will be ashamed because of his playboy status. Then he share it with JB hyung. *Omo, I want this to happen: JH is sharing his love problem and seeking love advice from the expert-JB hyung. Hehe* I'm sure that JB hyung will give the best advice~ Later, JH will have courage to confess (again). JH will repeat what he said in the fake confession, and continue to say other things he always want DS to hear... He will be very serious and clear. DS will feel his sincerity and smile widely. "So... now it's not a practice, right? I was really dissapointed last time." And so on... *You know what to expect :B*

Yeah. It was my long fanfic~ Hehehehe. I'm sorry.

My stance is eonamryu till the end! But I think our ship will only sail smoothly in the end of episode 20. Reply writers are cruel like that. We need to keep our patience~ 

• Like 9

Who am I kidding....I can't sleep! Went on yt rewatched the proposal and cried again :tears:....RJY your acting is good if I can still cry after several times your good! 

The pain is less now maybe I'll try sleeping again. My biggest regret is starting this series well I really didn't think I was even going to enjoy it or get this involved guess I cursed myself. I was not this emotionally drained for 97.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I was thinking "don't tell me that this is just JH's imagination, please" at the end of the confession, but the writer-nim is actually more evil than that. aigooo. 

I still can't get over the look on DS face when SW ask her "you got fooled too right?" it's like she's faking a laugh.. the two friends might don't know, but DS should know. what JH said were all true; DS experienced it, when JH gave her umbrella waiting for her to came home at night, when he gave her the gift or the bus scenes the alley the 'bed' scene PLEASE DEOKSEON-AH :tears::tears::tears::tears:

I strongly trust that DS knows the confession was real. The connection was between them even though SW and DR were present as well. Like you said, she was part of all the memories he brought up, and the "hajima" scene was enough for her to conclude that JH then has been crushing on her, so I'm not doubting that she has an inkling the confession was very much his heartfelt words. 

But I'm not blinded to her glance towards the glassdoor scene either. If that's her true reaction (without any trolling or reversal on the scriptwriter's side) after hearing JH's confession, then I think it's really time for us to let go and wish all the best for the other couple.

BUT I'm still feeling hopeful that we weren't given insight about her real feelings YET. I need her narration of her inner dialogue to really come to an end about DS's real love story. 

So I'm with the rest who said that it could be the director's intention to make her feelings unreadable for now. So that we could have a bigger, more impactful reveal later.

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, ner54 said:

Sorry to cut your post. I feel the same way about the airport kiss spoiler, at first I just brushed it off when they debunked it. But now.. that the pilot/stewardess spoiler became true.. maybe, just maybe the spoiler might be true? I know it's far fetched but somehow I'm clinging onto that little glimmer of hope that the scene might happen.. If this does't happen then it doesn't yknow.. 

no worries! and ikr! ever since we found out that jh ended up being a pilot and ds a stewardess there has to be some sort of scene between them at the airport. like it would be so unfortunate if there wasn't bc it's literally the perfect setup. ugh every time i tell myself not to get my hopes up it ends up happening anyway 

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot

okay after staying away from the computer for a moment, 

I AM MORE CONFIDENT NOW THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

earlier, i'm just trying to keep a positive and strong vibe because everyone is breaking down and i can't afford to breakdown too but really inside i'm shaking/ but now, with two almost 2-hour episode long, THERE'S NO WAY TK IS THE HUSBAND.

- even though JH confession has been treated like a joke, it's not like TK did any progress. 

i've seen this particular person around here since several days ago. i got curious because she was defending a tk-shipper that lurked here, so i opened her profile and she is a tk-ds shipper but she said she's almost neutral. she even dissaproved about air-couple became couple because of their jobs. i don't know, i feel so upset.

i've seen this particular person around here since several days ago. i got curious because she was defending a tk-shipper that lurked here, so i opened her profile and she is a tk-ds shipper but she said she's almost neutral. she even dissaproved about air-couple became couple because of their jobs. i don't know, i feel so upset.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, grcevln said:

I think I just love JungHwan more than I love Deoksun, or this ship. I feel like being I've been inside JungHwan's mind and heart since ep 1. So every stare, brooding, and pain he suffered I felt it. I think I'm at the point where I prefer JungHwan to let go and move on. It's not that JungHwan deserves better than DeokSun, it's just he deserves a better love story than this. 

And everyone seems to blame his personality, his hesitation, who am I kidding he even blame himself, but I could never blame him for that. I can't blame his silent way of crushing and loving someone, because there's people like that in reality. Ugh, just how many times must I use this argument? but because it is true. It seems a lot of people don't buy it. 

To adore such rare character like this is our own privilege. Not so many of us are able to catch sight of what's behind his facade. Call our self lucky... or special to see what others don't see. I'm forever stanning JungHwan.

:tears::)

This! How can you be mad at him? People seem to forget JH was actually waaaay more active to show his feeling for DS than TK. They went to see a movie, they went to concerts just the two of them twice, they gave each other present. He was just hesitating because of TK and lost his confidence along the way.

• Like 16

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Who am I kidding....I can't sleep! Went on yt rewatched the proposal and cried again :tears:....RJY your acting is good if I can still cry after several times your good! 

The pain is less now maybe I'll try sleeping again. My biggest regret is starting this series well I really didn't think I was even going to enjoy it or get this involved guess I cursed myself. I was not this emotionally drained for 97.

lol this is my thought at first too

i was okay at R97 and didn;'t experience the R94 hubby hunting

never thought i'd turn out this way hahaha

BUT IT WAS NICE MEETING RJY AND JH so

tumblr_lnlwmcQVsw1qafrh6_zps918617b0.gif

it just my imagination..

what if deoksun already know jh liked her? thats why her reaction really calm (i think). maybe taek is the one who told her everything.

it just my wild imagination #teamnoexpectationbutstillimaginethings

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

okay after staying away from the computer for a moment, 

I AM MORE CONFIDENT NOW THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

earlier, i'm just trying to keep a positive and strong vibe because everyone is breaking down and i can't afford to breakdown too but really inside i'm shaking/ but now, with two almost 2-hour episode long, THERE'S NO WAY TK IS THE HUSBAND.

- even though JH confession has been treated like a joke, it's not like TK did any progress. 

AGREE. What progress did he make. Well, he did run to accompany DS in the concert, but what else???

Most probably next episode will be full of TK. 

and tadaaa the last episode is full of jungpal again. and gaeddeok are gonna live happily ever after.

• Like 9