[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Omg, when I saw those shiny shoes I knew it was my BOO, they DIDN'T SAVE HIS 4 yr INTRODUCTION  last between the boys for NO REASON. They know our thirst is real and they keep making us wait....

Omo so DR knew about JHs feelings? Because he just said something between the lines are you ever going to confess as if he knew about it this whole time too....So then our boo says to DS....between the lines "there's something from a long time ago I didn't say" end....My korean is rough I understand but explaining is hard esp if I can't listen again but that the jist if it.

• Like 15

OHMYGOD. This drama is really something.
For just 1 episode and I was like being thrown up from a roller coaster seat multiple times.
I scream, I cried, I smile, I jump. I do all the silly things I've never done while watching other dramas.

Thank you for everyone who does the live recap, also those who spare time to give us some screencaps. 
Saranghae-yo~ :heart:

Now with JH coming back as a pilot, I don't know what to do with my life. :astonished:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

I was laughing the moment we saw JH in uniform, everybody become crazy and totally forgot the kiss hahahaha

That scene saved the episode!! I am totally over that heart wrenching, stomach ripping kiss scene

Gonna watch it again with subs hehe minus a certain scene of course.

Taek still seems to have the same personality...then again I guess it's too early to say.

• Like 8

For real though, this episode took us all for an emotional roller coaster ride. 

Watching them grow up is so bittersweet. I felt like one of the parents. :tears: I was doing fine until older Jinju showed up and I started crying. You guys, they're no longer teenagers!!! They're young adults making their way in this world. When the Kim parents hurried to welcome JH home I cried too. Family.... 

Gosh there's so much to process!!!!

• Like 18

Guest wizengamot
8 minutes ago, heyyyyitsg said:

oh come on guys... even if i'm completely neutral, let's be real here... taek's going to be the husband. waayy more clues lead up to him rather than junghwan :( 

i love junghwan and all but yeah :(

anyways.... let's see till the end! dont get your hopes too down or too up either haha.

uh.... so you're saying you are neutral.

and you think that TK is the husband. 

but this is JH-DS thread...

- - - O - - -

seriously guys, why do we keep getting new soompi members coming here to say they think TK is the husband?

did they just make an account to come here and say that?

Actually this episode makes it crystal clear who the end game is. But damn I had my heart in my throat for a moment. And they're probably going to use the pink shirt to solve the misunderstanding. Aaaah the pink shirt is a really shoddy plot device but I'll take what I can get at the moment.

I cannot believe that for this richard simmons episode I had to hold in my pee for like 2 freaking hours. Augh. What a rollercoaster! Thank god I took the day off. :crazy:

• Like 19

They are indeed the destiny here, air couple, that's why the wife knew her husband dated a lot of girls!!! Ahhh to many things running on my mind right now hahaha

wooot I wonder what will happen if we are the end game and there's our uri kiss, this thread will be up and down hahaha

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

I was laughing the moment we saw JH in uniform, everybody become crazy and totally forgot the kiss hahahaha

me too. me too.  totally forgot about the kiss scene. JH in uniform is a magic eraser in my head :D 

• Like 13