[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, minyeonhan said:

i really want our jh-ds to be a couple before they graduate:tears: it will be very cute to see them dating after school or studying together. this heart need some school romance and the end of jungpalie's sadness hhh,,

yes, i'd want them to date while in school. not necessarily in this critical time of senior high, maybe college or something. but at this point, i'd be happy to see them date even after college as long as they date hahaha

okay i go to the streaming site. they are replaying the BTS yesterday

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, Shadi Daryush said:

oh i thought it's airing now , srry my bad :sweatingbullets:  do we have BTS again ?

i think it's a replay of the BTS yesterday, i'm watching now because my link is lagging yesterday. but i saw familiar BTS yesterday that's why i think today is a replay

8 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

yes, i'd want them to date while in school. not necessarily in this critical time of senior high, maybe college or something. but at this point, i'd be happy to see them date even after college as long as they date hahaha

okay i go to the streaming site. they are replaying the BTS yesterday

ah yees! jh-ds as campus couple < 3 i hope they enter the same college and meet jungwoo though. maybe deoksun will suddenly realized her deep feelings when girls went crazy for junghwan there hahaha

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, dinhie said:

@wizengamot aaack..thank you for sharing fanvid! I really love the last one..!!

tvN now airing BTS (re run)

the last fanvid covers their interactions from ep 1-14. first half was heavy on bickering moment and i actually miss them being comfortable on picking on each other. while the last half highlights the changing atmosphere due to blossoming feelings. you could safely say, theirs is the pairing that developed. (according to the post i've read on the main thread, she saw no development on JH-DS while she sees a lot of development on TK-DS (not a recent main thread post though but it stick on my mind), which i find funny given that JH-DS started as the friends who bicker/tease each other a lot then they become kind of awkward upon realization of being a man and a woman then went to a series of showing i like you to teenage angst, while TK-DS being friends from the start and still friends as the series go until the last aired episode. 

Guest wizengamot
7 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4247561110 (Click '只看楼主' to view posts only made by OP)

dzSrrFg.jpg

'My direction, is (towards) you.

Because the destination, have you.'

i click the link, the toothbrush parallelism hahaha!!!

anyway, i especially like this last one 

his facial expressions amaze me over and over again no matter how many times i watch same scenes. it's interesting how someone who stated that she watches plot because of scenario and through camera point of view she could not catch  sight of those. and if she wanted to explain importance of first love and difference between first love in general and first love in time meaning ( i dont know how to put that in words sorry) isnt it more important then who is DS's first love? if she wants to concentrate on first love as an important factor for further development of love triangle. I cant really agree that she follows story of script rationally coz to be honest i was one of those who are following the story and not noticing hints and clues ( i didnt know about color theories, didnt notice dolls, i did not even see the dates on the calendar) untill last two episodes when i joined forum. i came to like jh more than tk even though i knew that tk is portrayed by pbg (whom i like a lot).

on the other side somehow i always like first male leads and not second so there is no doubt that jh is husband :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, wizengamot said:

FANVID TIME!!! lately, there's an outpour of JH-DS fanvids (mostly korean netz i think on the way the title is in full korean). these are new because they're uploaded like not a week ago

i like this one because of the song! it's a sad song though, whenever i hear this song i'll start imagining cold lonely night -_- (i love Memories of Bali/Something Happened in Bali so much)

Oh wow this vid. Made my day! Love the reply ost but this song from What happened in Bali fits in so well also!

Haha, yes it seems like this thread never sleeps prob because were all over the world? Or at diff time zones!

I chose to ignore comments about how typical or plain JHs character is....not going to waste my energy explaining to ppl who don't want to see? Which makes no sense because if they been following the drama and still haven't peeled each layer of JHs character by now it's just bc they chose not to so no need to give them insights on their choices.

Plus, I haven't really seen any JH fans bash Taek, here or in the main thread but I do see our JH get mentioned alot in ways I disagree with! It's ok ppl find fault in YOU when your GREAT. JH/RJY didn't gain all these fan girls over nothing!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Hyeri and Ryu Jun Ryeol show off their chemistry behind the scenes for 'Reply 1988'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/hyeri-and-ryu-jun-ryeol-show-off-their-chemistry-behind-the-scenes-for-reply-1988

Waiting for comments on main thread " Hyeri and Pbg names are written with red color and RJYs with black that's it Tk is husband".:lol::lol:

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Hyeri and Ryu Jun Ryeol show off their chemistry behind the scenes for 'Reply 1988'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/hyeri-and-ryu-jun-ryeol-show-off-their-chemistry-behind-the-scenes-for-reply-1988

Is the writer TK shipper? She wrote "RYU JUN RYEOL" on the headline, but she wrote correct name in the article. What's with red color? No tag for RJY? Wenyeol, just make one then! :phew::phew:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@wizengamot My favourite is also the last 1!

@carolinedl Okay! 

ZtI7ajg.jpg

'Are you waiting for me?

Yes, why will I admit I am waiting for you.'

eb0nwgM.jpg

' I am nervous because of you.

Where should I placed my feet?'

Ue2mHuU.jpg

'The rain has stopped, I put down the umbrella and smiled.

Because we are going to school together.'

kqtBjXW.jpg

' When I am not facing you, 

I can't help but to secretly smile.'

VgHTn5b.jpg

'The best seat on the bus is right beside her/him.'

ZTewi7W.jpg

'It's not easy to say I love you.

Thus, good night.'

Yysd8gA.jpg

Top: 'Where did you go?'

Bottom:'Where are you going?'

'Want to know your whereabouts.

Even if it's the study room.

Even though I just want to talk to you.

I simply want you to stay.'

qwYaxIr.jpg

'Don't look at me, I will be shy.

Pretending to sleep? Who doesn't know how to (pretend to be asleep).'

9rfgHTV.jpg

'With the way I am staring at you.

Do you really know the song playing in your earpiece?'

These parallels to me show the changes and shifts on both their feelings. What Junghwan felt then is what Deok Sun is feeling now and vice versa. In the first scenes Deok Sun has the "control" if you will and Junghwan is the one left seeing and questioning everything. Now the situations are reversed. Junghwan has the "control" and Deok Sun is the one left in anticipation. Like he asked  her to notice/see his actions, "think about why" and then decide; I feel Deok Sun has been doing the same for some episodes now. To me this shows their feelings are somewhat on equal footing. Junghwan may have fallen first and or longer, but whatever Deok Sun's feelings are now in the same place and catching up. 

@Vannyah M It's shown in the flashback of how the 4 friends became 5. Junghwan is also the one besides Deok Sun when she pushed the music button and in the final shot of all of them on their little ponies. Funny enough in the child group picture in Taek's room Junghwan is not siting besides her. I think in that one either Sunwoo or Junghwan is beside Taek who is last. 

• Like 9