[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

One of the reasons why i like bts`s for this show is coz we see them being themselves and behave freely. I was questioning myself ( when watching other dramas, variety shows) are this people robots or my nation is crazy with touching and skinship:joy: I like how different they are from their characters in the drama.

@hailaft you nailed it.17141860.gif

Just that i could even imagine DS falling from bed when they heard the gates

cher-christian.gif.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, hailaft said:

I see your wish and here the story for your reading pleasure. :lol::D

Reveal hidden contents

Deoksun stared blankly at her math book way too much instead of trying to do the problems. She sighed and read again the example before trying to do it herself. Bora came in at that exact time and peeked at her book behind her back.

“Yah, you can’t even do that. That’s middle school problem!” Bora pointed at the example she was reading.

“That’s why I’m reading the example, okay?” Deoksun tried to be patience. She didn’t have time for another fight with her sister. Bora scoffed and sat in front of her own desk.

“Your boyfriend is on top of his class, why don’t you ask him to teach you?” Bora asked her.

Deoksun scoffed. Asking Junghwan to teach her is worse than asking Bora to do the same. He did mention it casually a few times before. They can study together in his room, he said. She rejected him each time. Just the two of them in a closed room? She wouldn’t be able to concentrate, honestly.

“Your boyfriend is in third year too, why don’t you teach him?” Deoksun asked and earn herself a smack on her head.

“Don’t talk about that here!” she glared at her. “He’s doing fine on his own anyway. Unlike you.”

Deoksun rolled her eyes. Bora annoyed her too much every time she went home. She should stay in the gosiwon on the weekend too so she can study in peace.

The phone suddenly rang and they heard their mom picked it up. Bora and Deoksun looked at each other, panicked for a second. Their parents didn’t know that both of their daughters dated boys next door. They both went out to the living room when mom called Deoksun.

“Junghwan called,” her mom told her, looked a bit surprised that both of them went out to get the call. Bora sighed in relieve and went back to their room. Deoksun picked the call right away.

“Why are you calling at this hour?” Deoksun scolded him while whispering. He ignored her, of course. He never saw the point of hiding the fact that they were dating from their family. That was why he kept calling her any time he liked. He wanted her family to know.

“What are you doing?”

“Studying. What else?”

“Come to my house.”

“Why?”

“My mom made galbi.”

Deoksun rolled her eyes. This guy did all kind of things just to make her come to his house. He actually came up with different reasons almost every night.

“Deoksun-ah,” he called her name sweetly to persuade her.  

“Sooyeonie, you idiot. Don’t you want me to go to college?” Deoksun scolded him again.

“Sooyeon-ah,” he called her again.

“Aigoo, I got it. I’m coming,” Deoksun ended the call, smiling. She saw her mom was listening and she looked suspicious.

“Junghwan called a lot these days,” she said.

“I asked him to teach me math. I’m going to his house now,” Deoksun lied right away. Mom still didn’t look convinced but didn’t say anything else.

Deoksun went to her room and took her math book. She went outside and saw Junghwan was standing in front of his door, waiting for her. He smiled when he saw her.

“Yah!” Deoksun went to him, annoyed. “Stop being so obvious!”

Junghwan didn’t say anything. He just opened the door for her and let her in. The living room and dining room was empty.

“Where’s everyone?” she asked.

“My parents had dinner outside. Hyung’s on a date,” he answered, still smiling. He looked satisfied the one time Deoksun fell for his lie is when he was alone at his house.

“Yah!” Deoksun glared at him.

“Do you still want to eat the galbi?” Junghwan asked.

“Ah, never mind. I’m going back,” Deoksun turned around to go outside but Junghwan stopped her. He noticed the math book she was carrying.

“Why do you bring your math book?” he asked.

“I told mom I’m asking you to teach me math,” she answered.

“I can teach you for real,” he grinned. He dragged her to his room and made her sat on the bed. He then went out and brought back a small table. He sat on the floor, opening her math book. Deoksun sat in front of him reluctantly.

“What do you want to study? Trigonometry? Algebra?”

“Trigonometry,” she answered.

“Hmm,” Junghwan looked at her book, examining problems that she already did by herself. Deoksun stared at him. Did he always look this good or her stupidly-in-love-brain was deluding her.

“Why?” Junghwan smiled, knew she was staring without looking up.  

“Nothing,” she said, looked down right away.

“You can stare as much as you want,” he said, then laughed shyly right away. Deoksun scoffed.

“Aigoo, never mind,” she said.

Junghwan pointed at one problem that she didn’t finish. “You didn’t finish this one. You didn’t understand?”

She looked at the problem and nodded. Junghwan did it for her and explained it step by step.

“The three interior angles of triangle always added to 180o. You already have the two angles here, so this one must be 30 o,” Junghwan pointed the missing angle.

“Why always 180 o?” she asked.

“It’s just the way it is. You don’t have to know the calculations,” Junghwan answered. She accepted it without question. “If you already have the angle, you can find the length of this leg using the tangent.”

Deoksun still looked confused. She read again the solution that Junghwan did, trying to understand what Junghwan said.

“You know formula for the tangent right? Y divided by x,” Junghwan wrote it for her.

“But how do I know which one is y and which one is x?” Deoksun asked, feeling stupid.

“Yah, the horizontal one is x and the vertical one is y. Why didn’t you know?” Junghwan was getting irritated.

“Why are you getting angry?” Deoksun asked, equally annoyed. “You’re the one who want to teach me!”

“Aigoo,” Junghwan sighed and passed out on the floor, defeated. “This is why you don’t want to study together?”

Deoksun laughed. “No, because you’re too distracting.”

Junghwan sat up right away, smiling playfully. Deoksun scoffed, could read what was on his mind.

“I can distract you more,” he said, grinning.

“Yah, you’re the teacher here,” Deoksun frowned. Junghwan scooted closer to her, placing his arms on her waist and stole a kiss on her lips.

“Yah!” Deoksun glared at him. He was still smiling, unfazed. Deoksun sighed. “What if your parents come back?”

“They won’t for another hour,” he answered.

“Let me finish this one, then,” Deoksun focused on the problem once again. Junghwan pulled his arms and let her be. He kept staring though and it was still bothering her.

“Stop staring!” she snapped at him.

“Aish, I got it!” Junghwan sulked and climbed up his bed to give her some space. Deoksun ignored him and did over the problem until she understood. When she finally turned her head to look at him, he was reading a comic book. Deoksun scoffed, annoyed.

“When you ever study?” she asked.

“Yah, I’m not you,” Junghwan snorted.

“I never see you study these days,” she said, sat beside him on the bed. He shifted to give her space and held her shoulder.

“I studied a lot when I’m not with you so I don’t have to when we’re together,” he told her. It made her smile. Junghwan scoffed. “You won’t even come to my house.”

“Your mother is quick to catch on things like this,” she said.

“I’ll tell her before she find out, then,” he said.

“Yah!” Deoksun warned him while he laughed again. He looked better, laughing like that, rather than frowning all the time like he did a few months ago.

“What?” he asked when he caught her staring.

“You laugh a lot now,” she said.

“Thanks to you,” he whispered and smirked. They looked at each other for a while. She noticed how he stopped smiling and blinked a couple of times nervously. She knew he was thinking of kissing her. It made her nervous too. They were never really alone in a closed place like this before. Their kisses were always quick because they didn’t want to get caught by someone else. No one would catch them now. Frankly, it made Deoksun more nervous.

Junghwan leaned closer and kissed her lips. His hand touched her cheek as he tilted his head so he can kiss her deeper. Deoksun wondered how he got so good in this. He really did watch too much raunchy movies, she thought. He held her waist, shifted closer and closer. He pushed her to bed gently and it almost got too much for her.  

Suddenly they heard the front gates were opened. Junghwan pulled away and looked outside from the window. His breathing was heavy, as if he just sprinted for minutes. It made her remembered that night when they stuck in that small alley. The only difference was he didn’t look guilty now.

“It’s your dad,” Junghwan told her.

Deoksun pushed him away and sat down. “I better get back before your parents come,” she said. Junghwan scoffed. He stopped her when she tried to stand up.

“You got enough kiss for a night,” she said. Junghwan laughed at that and finally let her go.

“What are you doing after this?” he asked.

“Studying. You?”

“Same.”

“Let’s not study together again,” Deoksun said again. They looked at each other, grinning. “You’re too distracting.”

“Good distraction, though,” he smirked and lay down on his bed again. Deoksun shook her head in disbelief and walked to the door.

“Study well, Junghwan-ah,” she smiled at him.

“You too, Deoksun-ah,” he waved at her.

Deoksun was going to correct him but gave up and closed the door. She smiled and went outside. The front gates were opened just after she climbed down the stairs to her house. Junghwan’s parents came home. She smiled to herself and went inside.

;):astonished::grin: :heart:

Thank you so very very much 

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot
13 minutes ago, hailaft said:

Reveal hidden contents

Deoksun stared blankly at her math book way too much instead of trying to do the problems. She sighed and read again the example before trying to do it herself. Bora came in at that exact time and peeked at her book behind her back.

“Yah, you can’t even do that. That’s middle school problem!” Bora pointed at the example she was reading.

“That’s why I’m reading the example, okay?” Deoksun tried to be patience. She didn’t have time for another fight with her sister. Bora scoffed and sat in front of her own desk.

“Your boyfriend is on top of his class, why don’t you ask him to teach you?” Bora asked her.

Deoksun scoffed. Asking Junghwan to teach her is worse than asking Bora to do the same. He did mention it casually a few times before. They can study together in his room, he said. She rejected him each time. Just the two of them in a closed room? She wouldn’t be able to concentrate, honestly.

“Your boyfriend is in third year too, why don’t you teach him?” Deoksun asked and earn herself a smack on her head.

“Don’t talk about that here!” she glared at her. “He’s doing fine on his own anyway. Unlike you.”

Deoksun rolled her eyes. Bora annoyed her too much every time she went home. She should stay in the gosiwon on the weekend too so she can study in peace.

The phone suddenly rang and they heard their mom picked it up. Bora and Deoksun looked at each other, panicked for a second. Their parents didn’t know that both of their daughters dated boys next door. They both went out to the living room when mom called Deoksun.

“Junghwan called,” her mom told her, looked a bit surprised that both of them went out to get the call. Bora sighed in relieve and went back to their room. Deoksun picked the call right away.

“Why are you calling at this hour?” Deoksun scolded him while whispering. He ignored her, of course. He never saw the point of hiding the fact that they were dating from their family. That was why he kept calling her any time he liked. He wanted her family to know.

“What are you doing?”

“Studying. What else?”

“Come to my house.”

“Why?”

“My mom made galbi.”

Deoksun rolled her eyes. This guy did all kind of things just to make her come to his house. He actually came up with different reasons almost every night.

“Sooyeonie, you idiot. Don’t you want me to go to college?” Deoksun scolded him again.

“Aigoo, I got it. I’m coming,” Deoksun ended the call, smiling. She saw her mom was listening and she looked suspicious.

“I asked him to teach me math. I’m going to his house now,” Deoksun lied right away. Mom still didn’t look convinced but didn’t say anything else.

Deoksun went to her room and took her math book. She went outside and saw Junghwan was standing in front of his door, waiting for her. He smiled when he saw her.

Junghwan didn’t say anything. He just opened the door for her and let her in. The living room and dining room was empty.

“My parents had dinner outside. Hyung’s on a date,” he answered, still smiling. He looked satisfied the one time Deoksun fell for his lie is when he was alone at his house.

“Ah, never mind. I’m going back,” Deoksun turned around to go outside but Junghwan stopped her. He noticed the math book she was carrying.

“I can teach you for real,” he grinned. He dragged her to his room and made her sat on the bed. He then went out and brought back a small table. He sat on the floor, opening her math book. Deoksun sat in front of him reluctantly.

“Hmm,” Junghwan looked at her book, examining problems that she already did by herself. Deoksun stared at him. Did he always look this good or her stupidly-in-love-brain was deluding her.

“You can stare as much as you want,” he said, then laughed shyly right away. Deoksun scoffed.

Junghwan pointed at one problem that she didn’t finish. “You didn’t finish this one. You didn’t understand?”

She looked at the problem and nodded. Junghwan did it for her and explained it step by step.

“The three interior angles of triangle always added to 180o. You already have the two angles here, so this one must be 30 o,” Junghwan pointed the missing angle.

“It’s just the way it is. You don’t have to know the calculations,” Junghwan answered. She accepted it without question. “If you already have the angle, you can find the length of this leg using the tangent.”

Deoksun still looked confused. She read again the solution that Junghwan did, trying to understand what Junghwan said.

“You know formula for the tangent right? Y divided by x,” Junghwan wrote it for her.

“But how do I know which one is y and which one is x?” Deoksun asked, feeling stupid.

“Yah, the horizontal one is x and the vertical one is y. Why didn’t you know?” Junghwan was getting irritated.

“Why are you getting angry?” Deoksun asked, equally annoyed. “You’re the one who want to teach me!”

“Aigoo,” Junghwan sighed and passed out on the floor, defeated. “This is why you don’t want to study together?”

Junghwan sat up right away, smiling playfully. Deoksun scoffed, could read what was on his mind.

“Yah, you’re the teacher here,” Deoksun frowned. Junghwan scooted closer to her, placing his arms on her waist and stole a kiss on her lips.

“Yah!” Deoksun glared at him. He was still smiling, unfazed. Deoksun sighed. “What if your parents come back?”

“Let me finish this one, then,” Deoksun focused on the problem once again. Junghwan pulled his arms and let her be. He kept staring though and it was still bothering her.

“Aish, I got it!” Junghwan sulked and climbed up his bed to give her some space. Deoksun ignored him and did over the problem until she understood. When she finally turned her head to look at him, he was reading a comic book. Deoksun scoffed, annoyed.

“I never see you study these days,” she said, sat beside him on the bed. He shifted to give her space and held her shoulder.

“I studied a lot when I’m not with you so I don’t have to when we’re together,” he told her. It made her smile. Junghwan scoffed. “You won’t even come to my house.”

“Yah!” Deoksun warned him while he laughed again. He looked better, laughing like that, rather than frowning all the time like he did a few months ago.

“Thanks to you,” he whispered and smirked. They looked at each other for a while. She noticed how he stopped smiling and blinked a couple of times nervously. She knew he was thinking of kissing her. It made her nervous too. They were never really alone in a closed place like this before. Their kisses were always quick because they didn’t want to get caught by someone else. No one would catch them now. Frankly, it made Deoksun more nervous.

Junghwan leaned closer and kissed her lips. His hand touched her cheek as he tilted his head so he can kiss her deeper. Deoksun wondered how he got so good in this. He really did watch too much raunchy movies, she thought. He held her waist, shifted closer and closer. He pushed her to bed gently and it almost got too much for her.  

Suddenly they heard the front gates were opened. Junghwan pulled away and looked outside from the window. His breathing was heavy, as if he just sprinted for minutes. It made her remembered that night when they stuck in that small alley. The only difference was he didn’t look guilty now.

Deoksun pushed him away and sat down. “I better get back before your parents come,” she said. Junghwan scoffed. He stopped her when she tried to stand up.

“You got enough kiss for a night,” she said. Junghwan laughed at that and finally let her go.

“Studying. You?”

“Same.”

“Let’s not study together again,” Deoksun said again. They looked at each other, grinning. “You’re too distracting.”

“Good distraction, though,” he smirked and lay down on his bed again. Deoksun shook her head in disbelief and walked to the door.

Deoksun was going to correct him but gave up and closed the door. She smiled and went outside. The front gates were opened just after she climbed down the stairs to her house. Junghwan’s parents came home. She smiled to herself and went inside.

tumblr_ma3ch4XZ8x1rvv4qro1_500_zpsfcz3it

you did it again!!!

[tumblr_meaw8fCDrt1r6ri65_zpsmxtys6os.gif

seriously, with the flood of JH-DS skinship moments from the BTS,

the last thing i need is to read a good fanfic about them before my heart burst of so much...

tumblr_mdih4fPA241ro7opk_zpsf72d1495.gif

OH MY GAHHH. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. the video link didn't work because of the song had some copyright issues (AIGOO) LOOOOOOOOOL. but please check it out a second time haha, this time it works, so the video is up and running. Thankyou for those who checked it out, and I'm sorry to those who wasted their time because of me. bienai. but this is my first time uploading a Youtube video let alone drama MV. ANYWAY HERE'S THE NEW LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiKvQFViqlE

I hope you'll all take a look gamsainmeda

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot

brOTP though... (the rare moment that i personally make gifs)

parallelism (hahahahaha!!!)

ezgif-109045587_zpsbm5qxezy.gif 

ezgif-1341599301_zpsvmcta0eh.gif

RJY, tsunder since script reading lol!

- - - O - - -

ezgif-1559254754_zpsuphv40bt.gif

ezgif-3920043725_zpsew7z6mtm.gif

ezgif-1056411888_zpspn70k02r.gif

anyway, i think i saw a TK shipper while live streaming earlier?... 

to that TK shipper, welcome *throws confetti* feel free to roam around 

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

brOTP though...

parallelism (hahahahaha!!!)

- - - O - - -

anyway, i think i saw a TK shipper while live streaming earlier?... 

to that TK shipper, welcome *throws confetti* feel free to roam around 

hahaha what a parallelism!

yeah I noticed that TK shipper too! Annyeong chingu ;) If I  remember correctly, I see that shipper liking many of the posts In this thread...

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

hahaha what a parallelism!

yeah I noticed that TK shipper too! Annyeong chingu ;) If I  remember correctly, I see that shipper liking many of the posts In this thread...

really? i didn't notice... 

anyway, i'm gonna need to copy and paste @hailaft fanfic so i can save it on my phone and read anytime anywhere, wuaa!! it's so good!!

@junghwana the rant :) are you okay now? i suggest you indulge yourself with the fanfic and gifs, and pics of uri couple during their BTS. 

seriously, their skinship almost make up to the lack of it on the on-screen

35 minutes ago, hailaft said:

Hide contents

“What are you doing?”

“Studying. What else?”

“Come to my house.”

“Why?”

“My mom made galbi.”

“Studying. You?”

“Same.”

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your story is love. thumbs up . how i can focus on my genetics note after reading your story. kekeke :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot
Just now, Ked_Hanbin said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your story is love. thumbs up . how i can focus on my genetics note after reading your story. kekeke :sweatingbullets:

annyong~ i think this is the first time i saw you here... no? 

enjoy shipping (and lurking too) and the fanfics :)

I'm actually sad because there are only 4 episodes left. 1 more week, and then the finale week.

It's hard to find a good show. Even a decent one hardly exists nowadays. I'm gonna miss this show for sure. And I'm going to miss all of you too! I actually remember your usernames. It's not that hard to remember/recognize (even though 50% of you are using RYJ's face haha) because I come in here almost every day.

Waenyeol why am I writing this emotional post when it's not even the finale week yet :ph34r: kkkkk

• Like 21

52 minutes ago, hailaft said:

Reveal hidden contents

“What are you doing?”

“Studying. What else?”

“Come to my house.”

“Why?”

“My mom made galbi.”

“Studying. You?”

“Same.”

OMMAYAAAA....! THIS IS SOOOO GOOOD. KYAAAAAACK...!  :heart::heart::heart:

Keep writing, chingu..!!! ^^

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

I'm actually sad because there are only 4 episodes left. 1 more week, and then the finale week.

It's hard to find a good show. Even a decent one hardly exists nowadays. I'm gonna miss this show for sure. And I'm going to miss all of you too! I actually remember your usernames. It's not that hard to remember/recognize (even though 50% of you are using RYJ's face haha) because I came in here almost every day.

Waenyeol why am I writing this emotional post when it's not even the finale week yet :ph34r: kkkkk

hahahahahahahahaha!!! lol seriously, if i'm drinking something, i would have spit it on the screen. So True though.

on a serious note, i actually thought that the episodes being delayed this week is kind of okay since we get to spend two more weeks with the show. 

okay i don;t want to be on a 'serious note' anymore ugh. 

anyway, i'm sure we will all still linger here for a while (weeks i think) spazzing over uri couple, the ending, our theories, our imagination of what have they become (how many children DS and JH made), what the actors are up to after. those sort. Plus, i think after the series ended, i'd suffer a very worst withdrawal like what a good way to start the year, really hahaha!!! (i remember watching lots of series last 2015 and only 2 series gave me kdrama withdrawals that i did not watch another drama after 3 months. the other drama, i watch for a week after that i quickly move on to another) but i think with this one, i'm gonna be having a serious withdrawal so good luck to me.

9 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

It's hard to find a good show. Even a decent one hardly exists nowadays. I'm gonna miss this show for sure. And I'm going to miss all of you too! I actually remember your usernames. It's not that hard to remember/recognize (even though 50% of you are using RYJ's face haha) because I came in here almost every day.

Exactly my thoughts!!! I remember all of usernames in here too!! I think we will meet again another RJY project and will say "I remember this username???":rolleyes:  No?:tears:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Michelle Aurelia said:

@hailaft OMG!! your fanfic is everything ~~~ I think we'll able to survive next week if only you would supply us with your juicy writings once per day. PLEASEEE PRETTY PLEASEEEE CHINGU YAAAA <3 <3

2 minutes ago, dinhie said:

OMMAYAAAA....! THIS IS SOOOO GOOOD. KYAAAAAACK...!  :heart::heart::heart:

Keep writing, chingu..!!! ^^

Ahh, thank youuu chingudeul! I'd like to spazz and write fanfic all day long, but unfortunately real life awaits LOL. Maybe I can write another short scene(s), if you guys give me some ideas.

• Like 9

after watching a lot of interviews, bts, and looking at his sns' posts, it seems that RJY is a true boy-next-door :wub:. I wish that after Reply 1988 ends we (RJY's stans) will keep on spazzing on his thread. It seems so quiet there.

CViepGLVEAQhNan.jpg:large

• Like 20

Aww this Is so cute I will miss this fandom. But I think we'll still be active on this as many people  (like myself) will rewatch the drama again and again. This happened when I watched gu family book. I watched it over again 3 times. But I think reply1988 has gotten to me more as I've rewatched it 9 times now and the series isn't finished. But I will miss being hyped about what will happen in the next episode and that and fangirling about the slightest skin ship. But trust me I think this forum will hav more posts when the series finishes because we will be celebrating how junghwan is the husband! But I will remember all your usernames because they are the funniest as the blatantly show who we all ship (mine for an example) but dw guys I think the end of the series is hardly going to change as we'll  probably discussall the blatant clues we missed out on and things like that and also coming to this forum has become a routine haha so I probably can't help myself. 

• Like 13

@hailaft You keep going chingu! Im usually not a big fan of fanfics, but your fanfic is sooo good!! Im excited for the next chapter/section.

Im rewatching ep 10 right now (JB :wub:)... And was watching the beach scene... Honestly even if TK was the most romantic person in the world... Qhat matters is DS's reaction and she totally downplayed his "of course, im a man. Do i look like a woman?" Lol. I love that girl. But like her friends said, most important is her own feelings towards the boys (during that case, JH). Honestly, ep 10 was the best episode. So many things happened in that ep.... 

Anyways, i hope they give us a preview soon... Even if it will be a trolling preview. Lol. One more week, chingus, one more week :D

like @wizengamot, im gonna have serious withdrawal as well.

Hang in there my beloved chingus :)

• Like 8