[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@balladblue Ah, that was such a beautiful post! :wub: Thank you!

@vyvy730 There was always the possibility of TK and DS being together. I also thought they had cute moments and I also do think there are signs for them being together from the beginning (I adored that scene where she pats his butt and says he needs to grow up alread). My problem is the emotional imbalance that was created. It's hard to explain but JH and DS scenes came to be so full of emotions and tension, whereas TK and DS scenes were just too confortable and did not show the same level of emotions. I am not saying that there were no emotions between, they were, and a lot of them. But I just feel that there weren't as many as with JH and DS. Even JH confession and his admission of defeat was powerful emotionally. TK and DS's reunion at the concert felt short of that: she was surprised and all she cared about was that for the others not to hear that she was stood up.

• Like 14

Omg i was looking whole day for this gif  and why do i like him so much in this scene :D@hailaft thank you :)

clfs5u.gif

Wooow our thread is pretty much alive and fast even now, nice seeing new faces here, welcome and enjoy *JB style* your time here :)

Sometimes i miss fun we had here those times of spazzing and being happy were gold, and yeah i miss seeing some people from this thread. I am okay well pretty much okay since i avoid everything related to JH and DS, but when i see some pics or hear Little girl or other song from JHxDS fmv i am back to being sad and broken hearted. People avoid MT its a bad place devils cave, satans maze lol  either way people there won`t change no matter how much we try. I went there and tumblr_mcp52n4Mv51qasxjlo1_500.gif 

but yeah i won`t go there again.

@balladblue unnie great post i am touched :)

@shunklunk dongsaenga nice gallery you have here , my heart is broken again :sweatingbullets::D

@namunamuyeppeo dongsaeng2 great job there on MT :D

• Like 8

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Jung Hwan & Deok Sun's thread is reopen.

Follow the forum rules and maintain courtesy in communications when posting to prevent closure that could be permanent.

Thank you.

Soompi Administrators

• Guest unlocked this topic

OMG!

I dont know what I want to say *sobs* :tears:

It so beautiful guys, we are really amazing fandom here. Our OTP didnt end up together, we are in pain and still in pain after 1 month drama ending, we have some problem but we still one, Jung Hwan x Deok Sun Shipper, Team jung Hwan, Team Gaeddeok :)

It will be never change because we love our OTP since beginning and still love them, still believe their love, still believe they should be have better ending, still believe that we see is not wrong.

And look at us now :)

I really want to cry because this thread re-opened and we can share about our OTP here, we still not change right? we still love them, still believe in them, thir ove, their first love their beautiful story :wub:

Their moment is real, look at concert, they love each other, see their eyes and that concert is the best, save the best for the last, and that is it. We cry but we happy now :D

hugs for Team Jung Hwan! Lets still love our OTP! :heart:

KNOfFSZ.gif

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

DS's response to JH's confession at the Reply 1988 Concert

(translated by misshoggy):

It was like an innocent day has passed by.
Love is a coincidence,
carefully we found it, just like that, unexpectedly.
Because of love, we were happy, hurt and sad.
And then towards love, we matured.
Even though it never came true, it was beautiful, our love.
Because it's our first,
it was clumsy, cause we're innocent,
wondered if it wasn't our head, but was our heart instead
Though our first love couldn't bear any fruit,
the flowers that bloom from it, was a beautiful memory.
And I believe it so.

OUCH! This just reopened my wound T_T So so bittersweet. Junghwan ah, did you spend your 45th birthday well with your loved ones? I hope you did. 

The Reply concert was so awesome. How I wish there was a full subbed version of it T_T

• Like 21