[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

4 minutes ago, Chizawa95 said:

I dont know.. maybe im over delulu.. when the scene Junghwan farewell party in ep 18 from 1:32:40 - 1:32:47 I could see Doksun with her bright eyes staring at JH when JH speak .. Even when SW talk after that .. DS still staring JH until the camera moves. Am i over delulu? :D

I have to agree. That's why I have my opinions that these two shared a moment before while in his car together. Who knows? maybe there will be a flashback. She was all heart eyes when she's looking at him in the restaurant, methinks.

• Like 10

Guest nchoerunnisa
2 hours ago, fictionista said:
Spoiler

My god I'm so psyched right now I don't even know how I'll handle reading all your live-cap posts. Somehow a drama couple's getting together has been turned into a matter of life and death for fangirls the world over. As much as I find this funny, as a fangirl it still feels like my life is on the line. :D

Peeps, I know most of us have bawled multiple times while watching ep 18, but I noticed that there are just soooooo many JH-DS moments in the drama that they barely managed to cram in a third of them in those flashbacks and in that montage in the end. It's absolutely silly to even think of not making JH the husband after all this. More than half the drama is about the trajectory their relationship has taken over the years.

Couldn't agree more chingu... and if this is really end for JH... there will be a lot of things remain unexplained/ were wasted... such as:

1. The pink gloves, DS never mentioned anything about that. How's her feeling when she received the gift from JH?
2. The pink shirt, I bet JH is still keeping that pink shirt
3. The ring, what the hell is happened with the ring? I refuse to believe that the ring will be forgotten
4. JH would never know that DS liked him back in the past
5. The diary in which JH wrote a lot about DS, Kim Sajang said that he's giving it to JH as gift when he get married... well... it'll be more interesting if the bride is DS herself right?
6. And for God Sake... he's a No 1 fan of LMY. It won't be so funny if he didn't end up with her. 

By the KDrama logic... this is a sign... that it's not over between JH and DS... Hohoho #delulu

Are you ready for today guys? Our thread are moving a little bit slowly today... or is this a calm before the storm? :D

watching the spoiler picture in MT..
Could it be that the interview kinda like a movement to protect the ssangmundong place from development. so the interview is about people who live in that area and how they growup. or maybe  documentary about seoul in 1980. just my wild guess before ep 19

• Like 6

Omo what is this?!? You guyz are so quiet! Haha I was expecting a plethora of posts! Time check: 1:48am here just an hour more spending my time doing my Business Law homework. :bawling: 

Are you guys ready??? I know I am! I've been so hyped for a week! Let's keep 'em coming! Woot* woot*

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Sigh, I said I was going to wait and watch the last two episodes in one go but who am I kidding? It's like my system knows. Here I am WIDE AWAKE it's 3:55am here.....:blink: my head says wait but my body and heart disagree!

I have no choice, BRING IT ON for good, for pain this heart is ready I've been preparing it all week. My confidence is there thanks to you guys. #teamjunghwan #rideordie 

• Like 16

Is there anyone who has the same problem with me?

suddenly, i can not open the chat room :(

Try to watch live streaming, but it doesn't work either. Please anyone kindly pm me the available streaming link or help me get in touch with you in the chat room. I am frustating here, H-1 airing.

• Like 1

Just now, ladidada7 said:

Is there anyone who has the same problem with me?

suddenly, i can not open the chat room :(

Try to watch live streaming, but it doesn't work either. Please anyone kindly pm me the available streaming link or help me get in touch with you in the chat room. I am frustating here, H-1 airing.

try this http://www.hanyutai.com/tvn.php?mobile=no

• Like 1

Listening to some R88 music before the starting.

I know this song is sad (always in the verge of crying every time I listen to this) but it's so good.

This song is played during JH's driving scene to DS.

99,999999% sure JH is endgame. The rest is for the dramaland God to decide.

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot

yeah, our thread has been calm and quiet these past few days. and i think i quite understand that. i, myself too is not even agitated. i mean, sure i'm excited to see the new episode but not really intrigued of the outcome, my opinion of this hunt has always been the same, and nothing has change. 

Junghwan confession is streaming right now... I can't :bawling:

I was a neutral shipper at first but after some recent developments I found myself secretly rooting for JH to be the husband. This is not only due to the narrative sense, but I always feel like there are some 'tensions' between DS and JH. In kdrama world, whoever make the girl most comfy with him around are tend to be second lead (like best friend kind of feels rather than a potential romantic interest), so I see this in Taek and DS, they are too comfortable with each other. I'm not saying this would be the same in real life (we have bestfriend turn lover too, and even in kdrama there are always exceptions). 
I agree that recently DS exhibits some swaying towards TK, but this is common when you're friends with an opposite sex, and you do wonder sometimes if you feel toward that person for more than friends. The surprise and flustering DS shown toward Taek in episode 17, 18 I won't deny that. These moments will make her think about her relationship with Taek and she would either take a step back to preserve their friendship, or take a step forward to secure the romantic relationship. Because there's lack of tension (as in worrying about her appearances whenever she's with Taek, and exhibit some nervousness, etc.) between Tk and DS beforehand, I believe she would take a step back and preserve their friendship instead. 

So it's funny but I think I become JH/DS shipper in the very late of the series :)))) 

• Like 17