[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 hours ago, jengahloo said:

Everytime someone mentions a plausible insight I rewatch a certain part of the drama just to see if it will fit. And someone, I think it was blue(I have bad memory, mianhaeyo) mentioned that when uri Junghwan-ah confessed, he said "When I ACCIDENTALLY saw you in the bus, it made me happy" or something along the lines. Which the poster then explained that it looks like uri Jungpal-ah does not think that uri Deoksunie was crushing on him that time.

I watched all the scenes when uri Deoksunie was pursuing Junghwan-ah with this in mind and somewhat made the viewing better. I do hope that we will get some flashbacks regarding this. I am also hoping for uri Jungpal-ah's reaction. I want to see his flustered, dumbfounded and "Oh was that happening before then?!?" Face! Aahh so excited for uri finale!! I will be watching the live streaming at 3am although I doubt i'll be able to do recaps for I do not have the capacity to multi-task when concentrating.. Advance Kamsamhamnida to the live recappers!!

Got to go work now! Uri chingudools, "See you tomorrow!" (Deoksunie's style) ... Or later whatever timezone you have! :blush:

YESS You have a point, when I were watching the confession scene with subtitulos I thougt: A very important Parlament can't have just 1 interpretation.

First, in a confession of love made in person, in front of her exactly,  neccessarily you need a straight answer (C'mon, the drama name is Answer me, and She isn't going to say anything?) But in that situation with DR and SW joining them and also "joke" factor, It makes her dificult to her say anything. But belive me, She has to reply it.

Second, He said He wanted to give it to HER, after his graduation(maybe airforce spoiler??) But He is doing it now. This made me remember to the episode concept "timing versus fate", He is giving that ring now because He belive He los his chance so it isn't cause it's the best moment...But maybe it is cause Taek isn't the and cause She could be hesitant and He met all her doubt. Or just because it is now and not then.

Thirdly, He said: I like you, I said that I like you. If She didn't heard it, He repeats it. And it isn't: YA UGLY. .I...Think..Perhas. ..I could...like you. NO! IT'S I LIKE YOU. 

And do you know why I Know I Like you: Because I were making stuff  I would never do if it not because of you,you were in all my thougth. ME, Kim Jung Hwan, was waiting 1 hour for you just for you. Me, Jung pal a.k.a DOG, was worried about someone,  not someon You, I were so worried because of you, you were the only person I care about. Did you ever noticed that?

STOP: DR, "That jerk must be serious" (Yes DR NOBODY, but SW and you, could think his words weren't true)

AND Yes She did because of that I'm going to talk (JH) now about the moment we could be together but we messed up: the time we ACCIDENTALLY met in the bus (So She would say, IT wasn't accidental JH, we met because I made this happen), the time we were to the concert together(Oh! Are you taking about MBC concert? Because I just can remember when I asked you a lot of time to go Lee Moon Sae concert together, uri, and You rejected me like nothing, I even cryed cause of that)the time you gave me the shirt gift (Yes, and I wanted you wearing it but you didn't and I were so angry, Do you know that I were saving money and asking to my friends because of that, and you gave it to JB, how could you made me that?)  "You were driving me crazy, you know?"

STOP: DR, That jerk must be serious (DR, why are you repeating the same words? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE DIDN'T KNOW IT??)

Four, "I wanted to see you 12 times more in a day and when I met you, It made me so happy"(She little smile and then serious, in my mind She were thinking, hey men I wanted something more than just see you) "There is sone thing I have always wante to tel you" (She focus, maybe do you want to go out with me? No) "I really liked you"(DS mind: That jerk must be serious) "I love you"(Personally, the most beautiful one that I have heard in my life), END of the confession...

Does anyone to respond to it? DON'T RAISE YOUR HANDS ALL AT ONCE, PLEASE.

I'm pretty sure She will do it, and She need to remmeber him all his words to do it, so She will keep that confession in her mind, word by word.

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, balladblue said:

Lol it's so quiet here. Is this what they call the quiet before the storm? 

Everybody need to rest and store energy before throwing a BIG PARTY both here and the MT ya know B)

Less than 11 hours yeoreobun! 

cheer.gif

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, alleverything said:

OH MY GODDDD GUYS THIS VIDEO I AM CRYING

Oh my gosh seriously, the video gave me so much feels I jumped out of bed and commented!!!!!! I was calming myself down all day today, after the ring under the sweater discovery, but now... How can you not fall for him, I really don't know...

If he is not the end game, then ep18 for me is the final episode with this video as the best epilogue ever :)

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

I'm so nervous. I'm gonna throw up. I've been sad all week. Please help.

(We're probably gonna reach 600 pages tomorrow)

Girl what'd you eat? I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. 

What is going on here y'all? Why am I calm as richard simmons and with 100% certainty ("go big or go home" the NBA lol) that Junghwan is the husband. Why are you who usually has the greatest gif not? Did the kdrama gods send you some kind of bad sign and you aren't sharing it with us? Be like "gracias, pero no gracias" (I don't know Korean so hopefully with their gawdly ways they can translate Spanish to Korean and get it) and chuck it back to them. Be sure not to share whatever that sign was with us because "don't kill my vibe, to see tom hanks" It'll be fine. No matter what happens in episode 19 he is the endgame. The pay off is coming and will be worth it. No monkey throwing of laptops LOL.

Oh. Should we all High School Musical 'We're All In this Together' to get pumped up!!! If Glee is to go on singing as one at the most oddest time in the most oddest of places (pull some richard simmons like that for real in NYC streets and your richard simmons getting run over by a cab. Them little kids was on something) can solve all of life's problems and even produce an "epic" (their words not mine) love. 

*starts the awkward group singing* 

Break down the walls. Well you've got to cut the ties

Join in anywhere (yeah I didn't start from the beginning) I think this song fits into the 80's theme. It's from a big movie of that time. If you know it, let's be friends forever LOL. 

Come on guys. It's time to fight. Well it's time for tearing free. 

(Is probably the only one singing) you feeling better @wissyyyyy? Find the song and sing! Also do a little tumble (hint hint wink wink) 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, raky said:

OMO. I was in the wrong forum earlier. Its that time of the month. No. Its that time when the show you're addicted to is almost mere hours away of coming to an end. And. So. I must be real crazy re-quoting my own post. lol. 

The meaning behind TaEk's reason of liking Deok Sun.

TaEk likes DS because of what he feels when he is with her. He likes her because of himself needing her. I didn't realize it earlier

the " I " in TaEk's response to SW. TaEk liking DS was all about himself.

I have no reason to demean TaEks' feeling for DS.. neither do I get anything out of making him a third wheel between JH and DS.. because in my pov, TaEk was a holdback for JH and JH alone, but never for DS.

I recognized the difference, when I recall BR telling SW why she likes him. While she was meeting him up to go along to the study room. SW mentioned he couldn't join and meet-up with her for dinner because he has to eat with Jin-joo and omma at least once a day-and dinner was the only option he had. BR then said to him. "You're a good kid. That's why I like you".  

Joon-hee's reason for liking Yoon-jae was the same.. it was not about how he felt when he's with him.. but because its him. Its yoon-jae.

And just like the others.. its all about the other person.  I like you because "You are" .. and not I like you because "I"..

IMO.. there's a huge difference of liking someone because of something you like and see in them. against liking a person because of how you feel when you're with them. And I think TaEk too will realize that soon enough (wallet confession anyone.. hee)

YEAH and I think DS noticed that in the last bus scene when they were standing up and She was thinking in JB and his romanticism chocolate, when suddenly JH put her hand in the chair, He was carry ing about her, even more than She was, so He really likes me but not in the conventional way.

• Like 12

Wow 12pages to catch up and you guys said the thread moving slow. Hehehe 

I will go with 1% that JH is not the husband, if production team this time around decided to do something different, 1% chance happens sometimes , just like Bora bet it with one percent. And I won't put anybody to blame. Because unlile Bora I still believe my 99%

@hailaft I read your fanfic im my working hour. Hahahaha I love it. Thanks! @ihate0ni0ns You're really talented in making mv!!! 

I wish I can stream today but feeling not sure about the connection today Uuugh... Hwaiting chingudeul before and after 19 aired, it can be something unexpected showing~~^^ 

Spoiler

Appreciating Ryu Junyeol's facial expressions 

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, alleverything said:

OMG that videoo (and that sooong, always break my heart each time) :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I don't know why, it made me anxious. I never doubted that JH is the husband, but I swear I won't be able to take it if they give us another heartbreaking scene.

• Like 8

Chingus its almost 10AM in Korea right now which means that the episode is getting closer and closer

I for one am going to logout from Soompi soon because I don't want to spoil the episodes and want to watch it with subs back to back on Monday 

But for everyone watching it keep your faith in our Jung Hwan and the PD and scriptwriter-nim. Jung Hwan is the husband. I 100% believe this. It cannot not be him. 

Good luck to the hearts of all of those watching/reading recaps tomorrow! I pray that we make it out alive :D

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Girl what'd you eat? I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. 

What is going on here y'all? Why am I calm as richard simmons and with 100% certainty ("go big or go home" the NBA lol) that Junghwan is the husband. Why are you who usually has the greatest gif not? Did the kdrama gods send you some kind of bad sign and you aren't sharing it with us? Be like "gracias, pero no gracias" (I don't know Korean so hopefully with their gawdly ways they can translate Spanish to Korean and get it) and chuck it back to them. Be sure not to share whatever that sign was with us because "don't kill my vibe, to see tom hanks" It'll be fine. No matter what happens in episode 19 he is the endgame. The pay off is coming and will be worth it. No monkey throwing of laptops LOL.

Oh. Should we all High School Musical 'We're All In this Together' to get pumped up!!! If Glee is to go on singing as one at the most oddest time in the most oddest of places (pull some richard simmons like that for real in NYC streets and your richard simmons getting run over by a cab. Them little kids was on something) can solve all of life's problems and even produce an "epic" (their words not mine) love. 

*starts the awkward group singing* 

Break down the walls. Well you've got to cut the ties

Join in anywhere (yeah I didn't start from the beginning) I think this song fits into the 80's theme. It's from a big movie of that time. If you know it, let's be friends forever LOL. 

Come on guys. It's time to fight. Well it's time for tearing free. 

(Is probably the only one singing) you feeling better @wissyyyyy? Find the song and sing! Also do a little tumble (hint hint wink wink) 

Oh my god, I LOVE YOU. HAHAHAHAHA

The preview threw me off, not gonna lie. WHERE ARE MY JH/DS SCENES??? WHERE ARE THEY????? I'm just sad because we have 2 episodes left, and nothing has happened between these kids??? It even looks like she's harboring feelings for Taek. Like ?? UGHHDJJKDFJFKDKFJD. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR WISDOM. 

LOVE YOU 5EVER

(I was actually singing a song from Glee earlier "Keep Holding On" thinking of our fandom. I'm laughing so hard.)

• Like 15

We've been discussing, looking for clues, looking for facts, and many more. We are 99,9% sure that JH is the husband. I myself been watching and rewatching confession scene and scene where JH drove all the way to concert venue. I also been listening to Byun Jin Sub's sad song. Whatever happened I hope I'll be strong today. 

• Like 16

CYuVHXHWwAE_Tjz.jpg:large

KYAAAAA!!! Our OTP will join in R88 Concert :)

BTW is Ryu Jun Yeol join the vacation to phuket? I think I read somewhere Hyeri will join them.

CYuMzylVAAAeNxv.jpg

OST part 11 cover XD

I hope DS will be show in cover but its Ssangmundong Gang after all :)

• Like 23

1 hour ago, alleverything said:

OMG THIS FMV!!!! OTTOKKE?!?!?! Its beautifully painful my heart is aching left and right  :bawling:

He IS the husband right?! He must be is. Please, the agony of waiting for it to be revealed gaaaaahhh

• Like 8

Oh yeah!!! Friday is coming... okay, guys.. be ready tonight.. eum, anybody knows where i can watch online tonight? Any link that recommend?I don't wanna missed even single part of the episode tonight.. i wanna watch live streaming with my own eyes.. :D

#I'm Indonesian, whoever who you are in this thread, please don't say SAVE JAKARTA or SAVE INDONESIA, let's say JAKARTA iS SAFE, INDONESIA iS SAFE.. cuz we are one, we are brave,we aren't afraid!!! Indonesia Fighting!!!!:)

• Like 12

Guest nchoerunnisa

I've been suspecting that JH is the husband since Episode 1:

Spoiler

1. He's the most attractive out of the 4 boys (I know I'm shallow and lame)
2. The bickering
3. The butt knee-kicking
4. The proud smile sneak
5. You know, there's this scene where DS's Omma asked SW who got the first rank in his class that time, but before he could answer, SW's omma asked SW what's with his chin. It turned out that the one who got the first rank is JH. The way the writer held the revelation until the right moment made me believe there's something special with this guy.

I'm 99% sure that JH is the husband
I leave 1% percent for error (which won't happen :D)

No matter what's gonna happen in episode 19... just remember guys...

Jung Hwan is No. 1 fan of Lee Mi Yeon

:D:D:D

(I can sense TK/DS lurkers read my post in disbelief... Chillax guys, don't be way too much serious :D)

14 minutes ago, fellforryu said:

Oh yeah!!! Friday is coming... okay, guys.. be ready tonight.. eum, anybody knows where i can watch online tonight? Any link that recommend?I don't wanna missed even single part of the episode tonight.. i wanna watch live streaming with my own eyes.. :D

#I'm Indonesian, whoever who you are in this thread, please don't say SAVE JAKARTA or SAVE INDONESIA, let's say JAKARTA iS SAFE, INDONESIA iS SAFE.. cuz we are one, we are brave,we aren't afraid!!! Indonesia Fighting!!!!:)

http://www.hanyutai.com/tvn.php?mobile=no this link seems to be working fine. I hope it won't lag or buffer later. Let's have our gadgets, battery ready. Hehe. It's on 19:50KST/18:50 philippine time/17:50 indonesia time :)

• Like 6