[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I will go with 99% JH is the husband and let 1% error that makes he isnt the husband. Yes for me just factor error that makes JH isnt the husband. Like what i said before 2 episode isnt enough to makes a long explanation why he isnt the husband and why the other contender becomes the husband. If they really make JH isnt the husband, i will let this drama ended at ep 18 with JH beautiful confession and yeah thats open ending for me (let my mind think about the ideal ending for myself...hahahahaha)

• Like 17

i just prepare my heart for the worst if JH is not a husband.

At least if he is not the husband, i'm sure the writer intend or able play the script to show that JH already let it go and can move on after ep 18. Like duh if Jh can't get DS there plenty people who want to be with JH especially in this thread.:P even if he is not the husband, he is the main actor compare to Taek in this drama.

I'm pretty sure we will hit 600 page by tomorrow after ep 19 air.

• Like 16

HI GUYS! I'm feeling REALLY creative so hear me out ok

This actually goes out to the people who have like 0.1 or 0.0000001% doubt abt JH being the husband (I'm supporting it heh)

Ok rmbr how everybody was telling how the future husband is like a 'bad boy' and 'always fighting' with DS (basically JH hahaha) and NOTHING like Taek.

But lemme take yall back to the shooting star wish JH made...He wished that Taek becomes a 'Napeun namja'....

well well well....just saying....

PS. This is just for laughs btw hehe...so no hate! #TeamJunghwan #AllTheWay

7 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

0%. 

981122899_94411eda_Download_2015_12_10_1

CONFIDENCE!

• Like 15

Maybe I'm just a dummy but I've searched my heart and can't find any room for uncertainties. My heart has decided a long time ago that the husband is JH "anyway", so there's no sense in making it waver now. He's the husband of the heart and I have faith he's also the husband in truth. #JHxDSalltheway

• Like 18

53 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Okay...my lovelies...my JH *pervy* club members....uri jjang chingudeul...... do you want me to call by any other cutesy names (suggestions are welcome)....hahahha..... Okay... THAT"S IT GUYS ! I'm done reviewing and analyzing every damn richard simmons thing there is to do ... Imma gonna get my richard simmons on that couch for two richard simmons days and enjoy the hell outta  those two final episodes.......and lust uri JH in Uniform......JH-DS shippers....Hwaiting !!!!!

I was wondering when and who will post a wedding invite and its here.....yayyy!!

• Like 9