[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

37 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Ofc he's 30 def knows how to kiss :P but yes we'll explode when he kisses DS.

@EMM!, ok is this better. Right I knew he was a Christian but a devoted one NOW that's hott! 

this dorky ahjussi..

idek if he even had girls swooning at him during his college days HAHAHAHAAHA he is seriously--

you know that one friend, who is always there.. and you are so comfortable around him, you are not even curious at all about him or anything about him he is just comfortable and always around sometimes you depend on him sometimes he's a dork and you wouldn't even think of him in a romantic way?

that's how me and unnie pictured him during his university days HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

he is just plain, simple, and comfortable to be with XDDDDDDDDD

he's always doing boys stuff like soccer, even wore glasses as big as Dongryong's, had braces, too skinny-- idek if he even dated =))))))))))))))

so this part of him..

everyone is curious HAHAHAAHAHAH =))))))))))))))))))))))

IT'S GONNA BE SO HOT.

AND INTENSE.

IT WILL BREAK SOOMPI.

IT WILL BREAK ME.

IT WILL BREAK EVERYONE.

BAHAHAHAHA 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, EMM! said:

It's gonna be his first ever on-screen kiss ever!

It's gonna epic, iconic, and definitely memorable..

HUHUHUHUU COME FASTER, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!!

WAENYEOL !! WAENYEOL !! WAENYEOL  !!WAENYEOL  !!

FRIDAY COME FASTER PLEASEEEEEE !!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE KISSS *perv mode on*:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• Like 14

ohh spoiler. that they have a deep talk? sorry I might dampen the mood.. perhaps JH is asking TK to take good care of DS before he departs for his training. aigoo but who know TK might say " no you should be the one.. I already called DS to come and find you." anyway I am excited.. tmr hope to watch BTS !!

What's with all this kisses imagination.. mind u guys.. me too still at work!! >.<

I knew it, JH will still be filming during D-day.. 16 Jan last episode, the info got from chinese forum.

• Like 17

Guest wizengamot

so i tried back reading the pages from where i last posted but everytime i finish a page, a new page is added so i just skim through the pages. my notifications, i can't even. gah. so i'm sorry if some people quoted me or mentioned me but i would not be able to respond. chongmal mianhae~ 

@einYoshiChan i saw your post. lol are you already giving a goodbye post hahaha you are thanking the people and mentioning uri chingus one by one. don't worry i think we'll still be here weeks after this series ended. As per usual i like @MrsSoJiSub posts. i've already said it before, still i'm gonna say it. your posts makes me feel like i'm reading huffingtonpost. it's like reading a thought-provoking-but-nevertheless-hilariously-witty blog. anyway, there's way too many people now hahaha and i welcome each and everyone on the thread. but i feel like uri @wasted_youth chingu is missing in action or i just can't see her through the waves of comments coming?

i just went to MT today and woah to the long post for Kim Jung Hwan Defense Team!!! about time someone put that i-ship-the-script girl in her place. Honestly, although i want to answer that post i was all like "who cares? we'll just see anyway at the finale." and i feel like answering back is pretty pointless coz the other shippers will skip it anyway. But reading uri chingu post there in MT, well, answering back isn't so bad after all. 

Aaaaah you guys~~~~ I still have this mixed feeling about RJY's kissing scene, as much as I want to see it, I don't want to see his first on-screen kiss... It feels weird for me still if he shows super hot kiss scene, while on the other side I don't want he has sloppy kiss scene. I think SWH is a very demanding person without image-protecting thing, Eunji also a girlgroup member but her kiss scenes were proper! ahahaha.

I don't buy spoiler without picture~~ ahahaha!

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, EMM! said:

this dorky ahjussi..

idek if he even had girls swooning at him during his college days HAHAHAHAAHA he is seriously--

you know that one friend, who is always there.. and you are so comfortable around him, you are not even curious at all about him or anything about him he is just comfortable and always around sometimes you depend on him something he's a dork and you wouldn't even think of him in a romantic way?

that's how me and unnie pictured him during his university days HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

he is just plain, simple, and comfortable to be with XDDDDDDDDD

he's always doing boys stuff like soccer, even wore glasses as big as Dongryong's, had braces, too skinny-- idek if he even dated =))))))))))))))

so this part of him..

everyone is curious HAHAHAAHAHAH =))))))))))))))))))))))

IT'S GONNA BE SO HOT.

AND INTENSE.

IT WILL BREAK SOOMPI.

IT WILL BREAK ME.

IT WILL BREAK EVERYONE.

BAHAHAHAHA 

Let's just say that even if RJY had no clue Shin PD will MAKE him have a clue :P 

BTW I didn't know oppa wore glasses before? And yes he totally looks like the type of guy everyone girl wants as their bestie but then this also means he was friendzoned throughout his uni life and I dont know if I should laugh or feel sad for him...

• Like 3

I was really worried after watching ep. 17. That damn kiss scene really gets me. Seems like the writers want us to guess if it is a dream or not. But honestly I think it doesn't really matter. Even if it did happen, the fact that DS acts like nothing happened is an answer to TK. She loves JH. Of course I want JH to be her first kiss, but reply series is portraying reality. Not all first kiss means true love/the last love.

I hope I don't offend anyone, but I feel like the kiss scene is stuffed in there to fulfill DS x TK shippers' thirst. (and more epic victory for us :P) Yes, TK is definitely an attractive character and he is definitely popular. But I don't think Reply 1988 writers would change the script just because of his popularity.

After watching ep. 18, I felt somehow relieved. I think someone mentioned before that something must have happened after the concert between DS x TK. I concur! I think that the reason she keeps looking to her pager and the door is  because TK finally confessed but DS doesn't feel the same and she feels bad.

I LOVE JH's confession scene. That was DAEBAK! DS's smile is like saying, "FINALLY, I KNEW IT! What took you so long to confess, JH.." LOLOL

aj5Uzm.gif

I mean look at his eyes. DS definitely knows he's dead serious.

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

:flushed::heart::wub::blush: Can't wait for the last 2 episodes, chingu!!!

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

what if they make JH and DS together but don't give us their kiss ???

this's for you writernim!!

if it gonna be like that this for you writernim :angry::angry::angry:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Vy Ho said:

I bet by the time that JH-DS K-I-S-S, we wouldn't be able to get in to soompi for a while because it's OVERLOADED with comments from both teams. Just like when the time JH confessed his feelings  :lol:

LOL! :w00t: 

LIKE YESTERDAY WHEN JH CONFESS TO DS WE CAN'T OPEN THIS THREAD BECAUSE OVERLOAD AND CRASH!!!! LOL :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Let's just say that even if RJY had no clue Shin PD will MAKE him have a clue :P 

BTW I didn't know oppa wore glasses before? And yes he totally looks like the type of guy everyone girl wants as their bestie but then this also means he was friendzoned throughout his uni life and I dont know if I should laugh or feel sad for him...

He had no clue.. that he'll be this famous.

He's just simply passionate with his craft-- films and acting.

He did at least 4 movies last 2015 and still waiting for news to be released for some he filmed earlier last year too.

BUT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN who knew he'll be this heartthrob right?!

how can SHIN PD know he'll be the best Junghwan among others who auditioned?

HOW CAN HE BE SO SURE?!!?/! WAENYOOOOL JINJJA DAEBAAAAAK

Yups! He wore glasses before HAHAHAAHAHA something like what Lee Dong Hwi loves to wear :D He wore different frames over the years too hehehehe

IT'S SO SAD TO IMAGINE HIM FOREVER FRIENDZONEDDDD DURING HIS SCHOOL DAYS hahaha

Either this happened, or he was just not interested in dating and just hanged out with the boys XDDDDD

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot

@mojobobo that's one of the things i'm scared lol. Last saturday when i was recapping and then JH suddenly took the ring and confess i didn't even know what should i type on recap coz my mind was blown away but when i click my soompi tabs BOOM it crash and i really was left seething on my chair torn from exploding because of feels due to JH confesison and the fact that soompi crash at that time. grrrrrr!!!!

*just finish backreading 30 pages, phew*  Uri Hwan Cruise definitely has became Hwan Fighter Plane know seeing how fast this tread is XD

18 hours ago, tituyphing said:

I just wanna say I love the confession filmed beautifully, and the lines were so touching, JH used the term "Saranghae". From what I observed Korean really put difference between "Johahae" and "Saranghae". And junghwan used both of them. Saranghae, means his feelings isn't that teenage boy feeling, he's been holding unto it for years until he realized he loves her not only likes her. And he loves her existence in his life, he didn't say bec she was cute or pretty or anything else but "everytime I saw you I was so happy" . those beautiful angles, scenes, bgm and lines, made it even sadder. This is truly the irony. Goooosh!! SWH really a byuntae. Annoyed that I adored him. 

My eyes seriously got teary reading your posts :tears:

Dear PD-nim and writer-nim of Reply 1988, also Kdrama God...

My wish is for this guy to find his happiness on the last 2 episodes...

v5pSbYB.gif

@tituyphing Thank you for clarifying RJY's accident, I almost got a heart attack reading it :tears:

@wizengamot My laptop has been acting up since last night (not surprised since I keep harassing the reply button on the car scene and confession scene :sweatingbullets:) hence I couldn't make FMV , but seriously I just can't find anymore song that could suit any better than Lee Moon Sae' Girl song during confession.. Hm any suggestion, chingu? :)

Spoiler

@wizengamot She, the one who should not be named, finally stated that TK is the husband?? OMG, I'm so relieved. You know I've been trying way too hard to understand her perspective since she said she shipped the script. But now that she claimed that, I'm glad. Phefw, no more headache.

@vilavila Hi that user G on YT is me hahahhaa. Thank you for enjoying the videos :)

So I have this delulu idea. What if, the reason why DS kept looking at her pager and restaurant's door because she left a present for JH at the aeroplane or her friend's house or her stewardess's dorm (is there such a thing?) and asked that friend to bring that to her hence she look as if keep anticipating for someone to respond/come. You know, since JH would be leaving to his air force base and all. Or even better, if that "present" is actually the pink gloves that he gave bwahahaha. Because seriously her expression during the confession somehow feels like she she actually knew all along about his feeling and felt glad and sorta relieved that she actually right about that when he said out loud. And the scene when DS at her house thinking after celebrating TK's birthday somehow really bugging me. What was on your mind Deok Sun-ah~?

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Countdown: 4 days and 1 hour and 50 mins left!!!

On a side note if this site crashes then no live updates hahaha >.< JH ah, what have you done to us?

And the countdown starts!! This sweet anticipation is killing me.

Haaaha...I feel same about site crash on D day...lets just hope it doesnt happen. I was able to live stream last so fingers crossed.

• Like 6