[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

English is not my first language, and I feel too old for this forum so I never thought about making an account to join your discussion but here I am....

I just can't take it anymore...how come they make this episode so frustating... I don't even now what I feel right now....I smile, laugh, and even cry..but then I feel so empty....my confidence that uri Jungpal will be the husband is like droping from 99,99% to 49,99%, but thanks guys...reading this thread make it increase to 80%...I just hope that every cast will have a happy ending..thats it...#teamlowexpectation

힘내!!!!! One more week 찬구들.....

But seriously...how can I show my gloomy face for next week in front of my student, and its D-30 from their final practical exam...sigh...such a bad teacher....

Anyway sorry for my long post...and keep in your about how Yongjae and Trash oppa have no right timing before they revealed to be the end game....uri jungpal is the same right??? 

• Like 13

Guest wizengamot

with the fast movement of the thread and incoming posts

i can't possibly mention all the new passengers now

so..

TO ALL THE NEW JH-DS SHIPPERS!!!

WELCOME ABOARD THE PLANE

tumblr_mamqvrEd3I1qcg1l3o3_500.gif

@junghwana You're right .  DS could have been waiting for someone else.  Maybe a blind date for DR.  Anyways upon re-watch I realized why JH decided to be a jerk.  He kept noticing DS looking at the door every time it opened.  JH more likely decided that DS likes TK and that's why he made his confession into a joke.  I'm hoping someone in the group will realize that JH was lying.  He was sincere in his confession but ultimately took it back to save himself because believes DS likes TK.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

I'M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE PLANE HAD SURVIVED..

we're flying at a stable speed

to the passengers, relax and enjoy the ride

I read it with Han Solo voice, now I feel like wanting to watch 'A New Hope' again, well, A New Hope

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

@namunamuyeppeo it's okay

EVERYONE HERE NOW HAS CALMED DOWN AND IS STILL THINKING THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

IT'S ONLY FRUSTRATING HOW MUCH THEY ARE MAKING HIS CHARACTER HURT OR GO THROUGH THIS MUCH T_T

the other ship is celebrating now... i shouldn't have checked there :/ it just makes me mad how PD and Writer are trolling us all :angry: they really need to stop... damn i don't wanna get chilbonged all over again ...  how can i enjoy the drama? this last two eps were literally hell -___-

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS

NOT ONLY WERE WE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS EPISODE NOW

BUT ALSO, WE ARE ON PAGE 390 ALREADY

DAEBAK!!!

Just now, wizengamot said:

@namunamuyeppeo it's okay

EVERYONE HERE NOW HAS CALMED DOWN AND IS STILL THINKING THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

IT'S ONLY FRUSTRATING HOW MUCH THEY ARE MAKING HIS CHARACTER HURT OR GO THROUGH THIS MUCH T_T

Thanks sooo much for your posts in the earlier pages, it did calm me down but you know I just had to post it. I know I had to.

IKR WHY. WHY WHY WHY WHY. WHY.

wizengamot you're really a great JHDS shipper. 

But seriously though I don't know what's inside writer nim's head. Which way is she going towards and what the richards simmons is she gonna do with everyone.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Shadi Daryush said:

the other ship is celebrating now... i shouldn't have checked there :/ it just makes me mad how PD and Writer are trolling us all :angry: they really need to stop... damn i don't wanna get chilbonged all over again ...  how can i enjoy the drama? this last two eps were literally hell -___-

I got chilbonged once.. hopefully I don't get it twice.. else I think I am really a born loser then.. me too my hands r so itch that I go to other shipper thread and they r celebrating because they are having their candy , I hope I can get mine too for next week..

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, Shadi Daryush said:

come on... let them celebrate!!! they have the right

tumblr_n6lgrb4XXO1sitpgeo1_500.gif

and i'll keep on telling it guys,

if you can't handle bashing to JH, DS or JH-DS ship, don't read the other ship threads or annoying posts on MT.

But in any case you can't help yourself, then come here and rant, this thread is always open :)

13 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

德善,我真的很喜欢你。本来毕业的时候就想把这个送给你的,结果也没送出去。
你不知道我当时喜欢你为了你都干了什么啥事儿。每天早上为了跟你一起上学,每次都在大门口等你一个多小时。
每次你去自习室晚回家的时候我都担心地睡不着觉,想着不是又在那里睡着了吧。
你就是我的全部所想了。
你跟我在公交里碰到的时候,一起去演唱会的时候,我生日的时候收到你送的衬衣的时候,真的都高兴死了。
每天会想多遇到你12次(此处不确定),如果见面的话就会很开心。
真的很喜欢你。(这个也忘了到底有没有了)
我从以前就一直很想跟你说,我爱你。”

DS ah.. I really like you, wanted to give you the ring after graduation but ended up  didn't give it to you. 

you don't know at that time how much I like you, I can do anything because of you. Every morning in order to go to school with you, I waited for you at the gate for more an hr.

Every time you went for night study and go home late, I am worried that I couldn't sleep, I was thinking are you sleeping there again?

You are my everything.

when we meet in the bus, going to concert together, when I received your present during my birthday, I am really happy to death

Every day I would like to meet you 12 times ( not sure for this part) if we meet, I will be very happy !

I really like you

Ever since then, I have been thinking to tell you, I love you !!

Above is the translated version pardon for my bad English.

Thank you for the translation ❤

I was about to give my opinion abt this confenssion part... but still am not sure bcs i dont know what they are talking about lol!

However... If deok sun is smart, then she should know that this is not fake! This is real confesssion! Imo, ds looks touched by his confession. My delulu mind says that junghwan says this for real and deoksun understands it. 

The reason why junghwan says it was fake..is because he doesnt want his friends know about his confession. :D

But still the desicion is on ds's hand.. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

JH's confession to DS:

Deoksun-ah

I wanted to give this to you during graduation this year but somehow giving it to you only now.
I like you.
I said I like you.
Ya, do you even know the things I've done because of you?
I used to wait for over an hour every day in front of our house gates just to go to school together with you.
I couldn't go to sleep at all because I was so worried whenever you are not back home from the library.
"Why is she so late? Did she fell asleep again?"
Ya, you were everything on my mind. You!
When we chanced upon each other on the bus, when we went to the concert together, and when you gave me the shirt as my birthday gift on my birthday. I was really so happy that I thought I'm going crazy.
I missed you a dozen times even each day, and I was just really happy each time when I could see you.
I wanted to tell you this a long time before.

I really like you.
I love you.

Script in Korean because it's so beautiful that I'm crying.

덕선아

올해 졸업할 때 줄려 그랬는데 이제준다
나 너 좋아해
좋아한다구
야 내가 너 때문에 무슨 짓 까지 했는 줄 아냐?
너랑 같이 학교갈려구 매일아침 대문앞에서 한시간넘게 기다리구
너 독서실에서 집에 올 때 까지 나 너 걱정돼서 한 숨도 못 잤어
얘가 왜 이렇게 늦지? 또 잠들었나?
야 내 신경은 온통 너였어 너
버스에서 우연히 마주쳤을 때 같이 콘서트 갔을 때
그리고 내 생일날 너한테 셔츠선물 받았을 때
나 정말 좋아서 돌아버리는 줄 알았어
하루에도 열두번도 더 보고싶고 만나면 그냥 좋았어
옛날부터 얘기하고 싶었는데 나 너 진짜 좋아

사랑해

YOU GUYS ....this is only his "fake" confession and its already making me cry like a baby + screaming like crazy...

Imagine him confessing for real ...

491304fcc12af6e17be099134f49bc20.gif

#고백해 #언제고백할건데 #그냥제발고백해 #정환아

• Like 16

This is my first time posting here and actually still have some hope for JH to end up with DS. But why now everything points to TK more?? I don't get it.. Does someone notice the change in adult husband's attitude? In previous episodes he acts very much similar like JH. But in today's episode he acts more like TK. Still anticipating the last episode though...