[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

BR is drinking coffee (at work place/park) and a workmate approach her and is talking something. she mentioned namja and once and said okay?

and BR answered okay.

cut to the hospital. SW is reading then he woke up Michael. 

7 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Cute date, well done DS! :)

They watched Forest Gump together.

(I still have my cinema ticket from seeing the movie in 1994!!! Ha ha ha ha!)

Really and look whose room a Forest Gump like feather flew into. That coupled with the slowmo. We done. Signed sealed delivered I'm yours.. OPPPPAAAAAAAAA?

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

Trash entered the room and Michael stood up and do the gag greeting with him.

They seemed like they already know each other. TR received a message and exited the room, doing the gag greeting once again

meanwhile, we cut to DS dad coming home from work. He went inside and saw mom arranging the sleeping sheets/mats. Dad immediately lie down and fell asleep without changing from his work attire so mom at least pulled his socks while he sleeps.

mom mi ran is standing by the windows, craning her neck as if waiting for someone. She called for JB who is washing the dishes.