[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I dont worry about 'goodbye first love' title for next episode, i remember R97 and R94 also say something like that before OTP finally together, like how in Reply 1997 the title is 'why first love never work' or something like that :)

I also say to my self, not worry about Deok Sun feeling, even i am afraid but i believe Deok Sun :bawling:

• Like 9

The episode title for episode 18 reminds me of the title for R1997's last episode."The reason First Love Can't Be Realized". Everyone thought it was about YJ's first love but it was actually from Joon Hee's perspective.  I can't believe the pink shirt has been issue this long.  After 5 years, JH never said anything?

Maybe you guys missed the question in one of the posts (i forgot which) and I'm curious to know too. Is JH an air force pilot or a commercial pilot?

Judging from his uniform, JH seems to be an air force pilot (like Tom Cruise was in Top Gun). 

Omg the soundtrack from R1994.  The feels!!! :wub:

• Like 17

I am having a really bad feeling that my heart is gonna break for whoever is gonna fail be it JH/TK, first love is already precious and when it is for a best friend its more special, I think ending it is the saddest part of anyone's life but then there is something positive about it as only love ends there but the friendship can still continue forever... 

• Like 9

@JCgirl 001 I agree with you and I think this is the place to come to when one is having doubts. I said the same thing last time but then she went around saying unecessary things. There are the people that come just to mess with us, in a immature way... It's silly really. Like you said, it is only a drama. I wish things were cordial but we all get emotional too... Anyway, welcome here!

I think whether it is from Taek's or JH's POV does not matter much. As long as someone actually verbalize what they felt, I am happy!!! Maybe JH is going to say good by eto her but she'll protest and fight for him. Maybe he has the intention of doing it but cannot say it to her face and he realizes that he is not over her. Maybe it is Taek and he will spill the beans about her photo in JH's wallet. The possibilities are endless.... hence I am anxious!!!

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

You girls type faster than a jet!! I'm trying to catch up with everyone's post 

I love this moment!! Proud Ra-yeosanim. Best family everr. Deok-seon will be the luckiest daughter in law.

1994214053_8833192e_image_zpsn3r1xemd.gi

aigoo.... look at Mi Ran !!....can't take my eyes off that Cheetah !! kekekke...

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

You girls type faster than a jet!! I'm trying to catch up with everyone's post 

I love this moment!! Proud Ra-yeosanim. Best family everr. Deok-seon will be the luckiest daughter in law.

1994214053_8833192e_image_zpsn3r1xemd.gi

really proud mom!!! just look at the way she kissed her Jung Hwannie!!! and how she pats his cheeks

JUNGHWAN WITH THAT UNIFORM IS TOTALLY HEAVEN !!!!
RYU JUN YEOL IS REALLYYY HOT AF!!!!! OH MY GOD!

i still havent watch the raw only base on our hero live recappers - thank you so much!

my heart is stop when i refresh the soompi page and found TK-DS kiss screenshot, and i was like just staring my phone (bcause i was omw back to home from office) and scared to see what happen on the next day, and thank you that it was only a dream BUT i still scared that there'll be a twist like it wasn't a dream. ( I HOPE IT'S ONLY TK DREAM, i cant help if it was a real kiss i will be so broken heart, but i cant predict anything because this is the most trolling writer and PD we talk about)

AND THEN

OUR SUPER

HOT

JUNGHWAN

IS APPEAR!

and i was like....................................WTF ! RJY handsomeness (is it correct? lol) is really really unlimited - i cant think any words that could describe his level of hotness, he already hot enufff but with that uniform and that hair and that smile, i really want to go to korea and kidnap him and marry him!

i still on #teamlowexpectation because DS's feeling is still unknown, i'm very sure DS is like JH too but those expression when she see taek is still make me feels insecure T.T

but! one thing that i know for sure is we still have that pink shirt and JH's manitto gift for DS. both of them still not wearing their gift, i dont think that our writer will skip it like it was nothing.

and i thought that maybe the interview was about the air couple, the mighty handsome pilot and beautiful stewardess and they want to interview their love life. kekekekekekekeke

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS.

i dont wanna talk about the clues ( smoking husband, the left hand husband, etc) because it will only make us feels sad. 

GO GO GO GO urii jungpali~ our handsome and HOT pilot.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, melissala said:

I get the feeling JH will be the one to "let go", but it's up to DS to stop him from doing that.  

Taek will be the one to confess.  But she'll turn him down. 

Oh I would love to see this turn in the scenario!!...JH letting go of DS and she in turn fighting for him now !

• Like 7

But, seriously I kinda wish that the kiss was real tho. I mean if it is then at least we have a major progress. Now, what's the use of that kiss by the way. Well, plot-wise, it shows how deeply Taek is longing for Deok-Sun, but hasn't that been acknowledged already (through all the past scenes). So, I think the scene was a bit 'irrelevant'. Unless, it was really a consolation for the TK-DS fans, which I think was shallow to do that. It's kind of hurt the plot.

Well, what I was trying to say is I wish the kiss scene was real, for the sake of a good plot.

But, the hell I care about that, I'm totally forgetting my pain at the end, where they show JungHwan packing then coming back exactly the way I want him to (actually, it was more than what i expect)

• Like 9