[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Hi @ricenamja welcome to the thread. You don't have to write long, eloquent posts to be welcomed here. As long as you like the good ship Junghwan&DeokSun and want to spazz (or criticize) them or their actors/characters, you're more than welcome. 

@sheza you've made some great observations and I agree with the story having been headed in one direction as far as who the husband is goes. 

My lords there waaay too many spoilers around all parts :) imma camp out in the cheese in the trap thread until Friday's episode cause I want to be elated or heart broken by my own hype and the writers lifting or bursting that feeling in real time LOL. But boy do you guys and dolls move fast. This place used to be so quiet. Now we got over 5,000 posts and nearly 300 pages :crazy: we should give the main thread some love too cause it's kind of quiet in there and I want to talk Sunwoo's mom and Taek's dad and my Bong and things like future jobs of the squad with someone. 

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, GD-ssi said:

omo.. where is that? a fansmeeting? ryu jun yeol fansmeeting ? :o

I have no idea chingu ya :sweatingbullets:, miyanee. Maybe we should ask admin from eyesonryu ;)

But I made the gif from this video.

Spoiler

and one more fanvideo for ur RJY thirst XD

@snowy21 BLESS YOU for posting that pict:wub::wub: LOVING how his faces covered all my laptop screen XD. That's some dedication XD.

Edit: Oh, @dinhie and @tituyphing already answered it :) 

• Like 7

Eeehm the DC gallery posts under 극장 앞 are live reporting kind of posts you need to read from the beginning lol.. And I've gone through the hell. Why was it hell?  Bec at the end I realized I was following a live report about DS TK filming (goat sound) the poster didn't get any pic of the casts but saw DS wearing yellow coat (if I remember the color correctly) and after the filming ends, she goes to the cinema and asked, someone confirm her that the filming was with taek. 

Spoiler

web_2950636182_67e61410_IMG_20160106_152web_2950636182_c0ccb514_IMG_20160106_152web_2950636182_dfb1d783_IMG_20160106_171

@ihate0ni0ns I got sunwoo too. And yes it's Ryu Junyeol at Socialphobia stage greeting. 

Had me time and was thinking about the preview, I'm then realized taek said he didn't open and look into the wallet, will JH now suspecting DS bec she was the one returned it to him. and if he really thinks Ds opened his wallet, what will happen to them, since she returned the wallet so casually.. Will he think Ds's feeling for him has gone? Uuuuuuuhm. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, papulichan said:

Annyeong uri chingudeul !! :heart:

OMG !! New pics ... You guys are on a roll !! .. I have to catch my breathe at times just to soak in all the info...Hahahah....

@einYoshiChan .. chinguya I think the guy in pic is uri Taeki.. carrying DS....Heollllll......

te.jpg

3034999822_5130a6c5.jpg

It looks like they are shooting a scene at the playground...(the same one shown in the preview..i guess)... And, I won't be surprise (given how both the guys share similar experiences with DS..like the photo and all the shenanigans...)... I'm guessing DS must have twisted her ankle ( this time no pretense like she did with uri JH) and Taeki being already smitten by her ...swoops her up in his arms.... OMFG !! If what I'm saying does happens in the coming episode.... then at the risk of me getting torched and trampled by brick bats... I'm gonna richard simmons say it without a damn care.... " Taeki ...aigoo..... I can smell a Chilbongie ...here..." ..PWAHAHAHHA.....

taeki carrying deoksun ? bridal style ? first thing came to my head is. aigooo it must be so hard for park bogum T.T he's thin >.< omo 

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

@sheza so let me get this straight.. you're not a JH-DS shipper but a neutral who thinks JH is the husband. And you come here because the main thread lately is either empty or some we-know-who post we-know-what kind of comment. okay... you're welcome here nonetheless.

WELCOME TO OUR THREAD *throws confetti* you are welcome to post here. you are not required to post or spazz about just JH and DS. we are open for TK or even other character insights, developments and relationships. You can come here and even point out that JH is being frustrating and we actually acknowledge that. :)

@ricenamja don't float away. come back here *pulls you back* we don't also require people here to write long post so don't be intimidated. happy shipping! enjoy posting :D

Hi All, first time to post here also. I usually go to the MT, TK-DS thread, and this thread everyday. But now everyone rarely post on MT and it's getting way more and MORE hard for me to accepting the idea on TK-DS thread, so i usually just camp here reading on every single post (plus laughing very hard sometimes -thanks to you all).

Actually i'm okay even TK is the husband, because i also adore his character so much. I also feels so sad seeing him conflicted knowing JH likes DS. But i don't think he is the one.

I can't deeply analze every single scene and just simply intepret the 16 episodes as it shown to me, and until now i still think JH is the husband.

Anyway, I'll continue lurking here. Thanks for all great posts that keeps me happyly waiting for ep 17 :blush: you dont know how your posts give such a pleasure to a silent lurker like me.

• Like 18

Guest wizengamot

24 minutes ago, lalilaa said:

Hi All, first time to post here also. I usually go to the MT, TK-DS thread, and this thread everyday. But now everyone rarely post on MT and it's getting way more and MORE hard for me to accepting the idea on TK-DS thread, so i usually just camp here reading on every single post (plus laughing very hard sometimes -thanks to you all).

Actually i'm okay even TK is the husband, because i also adore his character so much. I also feels so sad seeing him conflicted knowing JH likes DS. But i don't think he is the one.

I can't deeply analze every single scene and just simply intepret the 16 episodes as it shown to me, and until now i still think JH is the husband.

Anyway, I'll continue lurking here. Thanks for all great posts that keeps me happyly waiting for ep 17 :blush: you dont know how your posts give such a pleasure to a silent lurker like me.

LURK NO MORE!!! come here chingu and spazz with us :D

8 minutes ago, GD-ssi said:

taeki carrying deoksun ? bridal style ? first thing came to my head is. aigooo it must be so hard for park bogum T.T he's thin >.< omo 

HAHAHHAHAHAHA....... fantastic !! Who would have thought about that.....:thumbsup:.... probably had multiple retakes.....LOL..

• Like 5

On 06/01/2016 at 11:52 PM, wizengamot said:

@sheza so let me get this straight.. you're not a JH-DS shipper but a neutral who thinks JH is the husband. And you come here because the main thread lately is either empty or some we-know-who post we-know-what kind of comment. okay... you're welcome here nonetheless.

WELCOME TO OUR THREAD *throws confetti* you are welcome to post here. you are not required to post or spazz about just JH and DS. we are open for TK or even other character insights, developments and relationships. You can come here and even point out that JH is being frustrating and we actually acknowledge that. :)

@ricenamja don't float away. come back here *pulls you back* we don't also require people here to write long post so don't be intimidated. happy shipping! enjoy posting :D

You should pull @ricenamja backs with DS's fishing dance!!!

So let's see...Taek and DS go on concert and movie date and JH has a car date? Do the scenes with Taeki happen before time jump? Scares me a bit how they are still filming now for Friday's episode which is like less than 2 days more. Shin PD must have mad editing skills. 

• Like 6

Hi Guys

First time commenting on this thread after lurking here for so long. My soompi account has actually not been in use since who knows how long but this damn drama (or the lack of it during this long wait) has destroyed my soul and as a result I've been marathoning the entire show again this week and started reading all these comments in this thread from the beginning just to not go crazy...or maybe I'm already crazy...if so...SOMEONE SAVE ME!!

I want to post up some of my thoughts...BUT it's 1AM right now in Korea and I should be sleeping BUT I'm not because I'm watching this show and my delusional mind is driving me insane...BUT I really want to comment about our OTP BUT...I'm not in the right state of mind...BUT I am thankful that this thread is here and thank you to everyone here that has faith in our couple..

Judging by the amount of BUTs...I think it is safe to say...I should sleep.

Shall return with my thoughts later.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, papulichan said:

HAHAHHAHAHAHA....... fantastic !! Who would have thought about that.....:thumbsup:.... probably had multiple retakes.....LOL..

Haha!  Don't laugh at him... core strength has nothing to do with size.  To be honest, in another drama recently ( is it SWP?  not too sure), I was so surprised when PSJ carried HJE like it is no effort.  We have not seen Taek's abs have we?  *cue to PD nim if you are trolling this thread!*

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Had me time and was thinking about the preview, I'm then realized taek said he didn't open and look into the wallet, will JH now suspecting DS bec she was the one returned it to him. and if he really thinks Ds opened his wallet, what will happen to them, since she returned the wallet so casually.. Will he think Ds's feeling for him has gone? Uuuuuuuhm. 

I was going to Zzz sleep soon.. but when I see your speculation regarding JH thoughts about DS , I was like 안돼!!! No!! I guess I will read about uri chingu fanfic before I rest..lol at least I will have sugar dreams for uri couple..Gd night!!  Countdown : one more day !!!!

• Like 5

Good morning, good  afternoon, good evening y`all. And WELCOME to new faces :) i'm totally speechless and out of energy today but you amuse me a lot. What's with pervy vibe today, i was all smiles and laughs whole day, mom asked me whats wrong with me did i went crazy :phew: I`m watching old eps since i miss them all being playfull and bickering, and JH not being this gloomy. Man i love NE and DR, DR remainds me of Mr. Burns sometimes with his evil laugh,:D I will continue to lurk and wait for fanfic *hugs and kisses*

P.S. That blurred picture of someone carrying someone bridal style looks like JH to me coz of hairstyle.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, snowy21 said:

Sorry where is the pic that cause chaos in DC which they film in front ot cinema.. why didn't u guys bring the pic over to this thread T.T I couldn't find anywhere in DC..

I love his expression whenever he closes his lip..

sTpJldc.jpg

edit: I tried the quiz and I got DS!! oh yeah!!

Haha, I love how you said you like him with lips like that and PROVED YOUR POINT with all the captures of JH WITH the lip! Bravo.

Hmmmm a JH feature that I'm drawn to? I don't have anything specific like you but I've noticed the boy has nice skin, perfect height and that voice. All sexy features. His eyes def stand out to me. A lot of his acting is through those puppy eyes. :wub:

Welcome, @sheza and good post can't agree more!

@ricenamja welcome your post was funny.

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
31 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

You should pull @ricenamja backs with DS's fishing dance!!!

If i am not mistaken Eyesonryu admins are @tituyphing and @EMM!?? Someone correct me if I am wrong. 

So let's see...Taek and DS go on concert and movie date and JH has a car date? Do the scenes with Taeki happen before time jump? Scares me a bit how they are still filming now for Friday's episode which is like less than 2 days more. Shin PD must have mad editing skills. 

to @ricenamja @lalilaa come and join us (the reason i just came back is because i was looking for the DS fish dance to get you to come back but i failed. but still if you want to join us, feel free to do so :)

@Mindy welcome to our thread!!! :)

anyway guys, did you know that it's only on dec 29 when we hit 200 pages. so what i'm really trying to say is it's only january 6 or 7 today and there's only 23 pages left before we hit another hundred and make this thread 300... heh

Episode 17 is out on Friday right? But not the subbed version?

I usually watch subbed dramas on dramaload but since I won't get any subs on Friday where can I watch the raw version and what time will it be out??

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

kamsahamnida!!!

• Like 4

i've been lurking in this thread since... since i fell in love with junghwan in the second episode. lol.

i always loved the reply series, though i didn't get to finish r94 because i was so heartbroken over chilbong~ but i guess, third time's really the charm? i remember being upset when i heard of the new cast, i wasnt really familiar with them except the parents, park bo gum (whom i have been harboring a crush since nodame <3), go kyung po and hyeri (never liked her) and then there were the other characters whom i never heard of, honestly, i didnt like RJY. i thought he was too bland, not handsome (i know,god, im such a shallow person) but i thought i'd give the show a chance =))) it would be really unfair for me to judge a show when i havent even watched it. 

and there came my surprise. i found myself liking the characters and loving them as the episode goes on! they were perfect and i loved the family and friendship dynamics. I started to like HyeRi too. She was just perfect. AND WELL,I FELL IN LOVE WITH RJY. OMG.Hahaha. He wasn't conventionally handsome, but he was charming and handsome in his own ways. He made JungHwan shine. He was simply amazing. He could even act with his eyes alone! =)))) He wasn't the typical hero where he was the cold, arrogant jerk turned to nice guy when he fell in love. JH had always been a caring, sensible and nice person. He may be gruff and rough but he had the most tender heart. And it was only a matter of time before DS realizes that.(Not that Im saying Taek isn't special and he didn't deserve DS because we have no right really to decide who's love is more worth it or not. We have to leave the decision to DS. But then again, when you have RJY, it's hard not to root for him.soI guess those were simply the reasonswhy I regard JH in a higher position (whether in my life or in this case, in DS's heart hehe) 

• Like 17

posts in this thread turn to pervy posts :wub: you pervy chingu makin uri innocent JH looks like pervert:flushed:

if JH is real and reading this thread, i think he will bury his own head in shame because we caught his pervert side :w00t:

• Like 5