[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

5 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Annyeong uri chingudeul !! :heart:

OMG !! New pics ... You guys are on a roll !! .. I have to catch my breathe at times just to soak in all the info...Hahahah....

@einYoshiChan .. chinguya I think the guy in pic is uri Taeki.. carrying DS....Heollllll......

It looks like they are shooting a scene at the playground...(the same one shown in the preview..i guess)... And, I won't be surprise (given how both the guys share similar experiences with DS..like the photo and all the shenanigans...)... I'm guessing DS must have twisted her ankle ( this time no pretense like she did with uri JH) and Taeki being already smitten by her ...swoops her up in his arms.... OMFG !! If what I'm saying does happens in the coming episode.... then at the risk of me getting torched and trampled by brick bats... I'm gonna richard simmons say it without a damn care.... " Taeki ...aigoo..... I can smell a Chilbongie ...here..." ..PWAHAHAHHA.....

Or another scenario could be that JH, TK and DS are at this same place. JH and TK talk then somehow TK goes away for a while and then DS comes and trips then JH has no choice but to carry her and then TK comes back and sees this. Hahahaha. 

Though I have to say, the person carrying is probably TK. Jh ah, where are you?????

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:
Duk
You're absolutely sweet, cute, and lovable, just like Duk Seon! You are always willing to try out new looks and constantly moving forward with the latest trends in both fashion and technology. You're always seeking love, and waiting for the one that's just right!

yup.. i love Deok sun so much.. will you marry me DS,oh!i m a girl,so can you married my oppa please..his name is Kim jung Hwan..kekekekeke

tumblr_o0iyjd7XVe1uiqzaro1_250.gif

I got this too :D:D:D 

tumblr_o0izcl0tsT1sppmuyo1_500.jpg

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

lol the pic is too blurred but i think it's wise to think it's TK so that when the time comes and we really see it that it is TK then we won't be surprised. And if we think that it is Tk but turns out to be JH then that's all the more exciting!!! yes!

11 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

because of Hyeri, i started watching Girl's day performance more. Even so, i think DS or her look in R88 is more beautiful than when she's has all this make up in girl's day performance. She's super beautiful in my eyes while looking at her recent IG post. Anyway, i could tell, they're feeling the gloom of parting as the series comes to an end and it's the conflict i can't even explain, like wanting to see the end but not wanting to part with them. I'm sure even after the series end, we can talk about pics they're gonna take when the whole team goes on vacation right?

High five chingu! When Girl's Day debut (5 of them), I watched their MV but just yeah.. but then I know Yura from WGM show and then from Running Man Idol episode. But now, I like them more! Hahaha. We also can discuss about Reply 1988 concert in March, right?? 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Or another scenario could be that JH, TK and DS are at this same place. JH and TK talk then somehow TK goes away for a while and then DS comes and trips then JH has no choice but to carry her and then TK comes back and sees this. Hahahaha. 

Though I have to say, the person carrying is probably TK. Jh ah, where are you?????

I LIKE THIS SCENARIO MUCH MORE !! :)

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, dinhie said:

High five chingu! When Girl's Day debut (5 of them), I watched their MV but just yeah.. but then I know Yura from WGM show and then from Running Man Idol episode. But now, I like them more! Hahaha. We also can discuss about Reply 1988 concert in March, right?? 

dangyeonhaji!!! so i guess we're all gonna hang out here until march hahahahaha!!! 

i can't keep still knowing that tomorrow would be thursday!!! mayghawd!!!

4 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

lol the pic is too blurred but i think it's wise to think it's TK so that when the time comes and we really see it that it is TK then we won't be surprised. And if we think that it is Tk but turns out to be JH then that's all the more exciting!!! yes!

i like to think that way too chingu-yah~.. i can imagine JH face when he saw TK carrying DS.. its really break my heart..but..... i m still with #teamlowexpectation and #teamnoexpectation

• Like 5

1 hour ago, einYoshiChan said:

uffff.. we need help to investigate more.. @wizengamot , @leekyuphii , @papulichan , @shunklunk , @hailaft , @ihate0ni0ns , @dinhie @fictionista and all where are you guys my detective..hahahahah

aigoooo...looks like someone called my name...hahahahahahaha

seriously chingu...i already read @Howlongwillthisfandomlast 2 hours ago..but yeah i was bit down read the answer is TK and a bit frustrated too and yeah just let it go without too much thinking and no comment about that spoiler(i sleep to letting go that frustration and now...i am back).. And still cant decide who is who that in the picture. i thought my computer went wrong because that picture looks so tiny and i click the DC link....(goat sound) and yeah still tiny picture too even from the source. when i see again that blur picture, aigoo my eyes hurt. it can be anyone. ofc i hope that JH and Ds but if not its okay (try to be cool). dont want to speculating anymore.

about the quiz....from dramafever back then and ofc from soompi today. I got Junghwani. Not to match with him actually. Like i choose blue colour instead green or etc. I remember i got too exicted back then when play this quiz on dramafever until i screen captured and save on my phone...(michin nom...hahahahahaha)

• Like 6

OMONAAAAA..... !!! Look at this ....yeogi hana ====>te.jpg

If there is a scene underplay  and the way Taek is squatting... and If what I'm thinking is setting in this scenario..... then assuming DS spraining her ankle..... Taek looks like his offering her a piggyback ride.... and DS declines the offer.....Pwahahahahha !! ... and then maybe the probable picking her up ...scene..... Aigoo... uri DS wants JH to be her piggy back ride chaperon.....BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA....

tumblr_o0btvsDgpV1uuyj6so1_500.gif

• Like 15

@wizengamot @dinhie I knew Girl's Day when they were promoting Expectation. Bamm! Since that era, their songs have become better and I loveeee it, they're so catchy. I love their songs but I don't have my bias in G'D (if I have to choose one, I would say Minah). I watched AM1988 because of nobody, I watched it simply because I was a huge fan of AM's series.  :P Now that I'm obsessed with AM1988 so much lol, I would support Hyeri unnie as well as G'Ds more in the future. (And of course uri cutie Jun Yeol haha) 

4 more episodes to go and I don't want this masterpiece to end :( * panic mode: on * 

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

@papulichan hahahaha okay i don't want to have any expectation but i just can't keep myself from riding with your theory. so TK offered to piggy back looking at the way he was squatting but DS doesn't want to then suddenly JH just scoop her up bridal style hahaha. the outfit he is wearing plus the background was similar to the background and clothe he was wearing when he was talking at JH in the preview, so i think when they're talking the others are playing. probably the whole squad was there in the playground or is it just the three of them?

@Vy Ho the first time i came across Girl's day was when they were promoting "don't forget me" and i like minah then. she was the only one i know in that group but i did not closely follow them although i've seen their mv release but not really watch their live performances. it's just now that i'm paying more attention to them haha. as for watching the series, i watch it because mainly because of PBG starring in reply series. i mean i love R97, it's one of my top 5 kdramas of ALL TIME. but i did not watch R94 and when i heard a third installment i pretty much brush it off but then PBG is mentioned hahaha!!! 

6 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

@papulichan hahahaha okay i don't want to have any expectation but i just can't keep myself from riding with your theory. so TK offered to piggy back looking at the way he was squatting but DS doesn't want to then suddenly JH just scoop her up bridal style hahaha. the outfit he is wearing plus the background was similar to the background and clothe he was wearing when he was talking at JH in the preview, so i think when they're talking the others are playing. probably the whole squad was there in the playground or is it just the three of them?

OMO... if that scene ever played I would die and got to JH heaven..... WHOA !!:w00t:

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
21 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

aigoo...I wish that was RJY's hand :ph34r: jasshig, why are you standing that far, you should've moved closer!

that's what i thought too, when clearly at the last squad official pic at the police station, he was leaning to Hyeri and had his arm resting on her shoulder... but i think its because in this pic DR has his arms spread out. if RJY will move closer, DR will be brushing off his chest hahahahahaha!!! and it'll be too obvious to be so close when clearly there's so much space  haha

2 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

uffff.. we need help to investigate more.. @wizengamot , @leekyuphii , @papulichan , @shunklunk , @hailaft , @ihate0ni0ns , @dinhie @fictionista and all where are you guys my detective..hahahahah

Bwahahahaa, I have no idea at all, miyane chingu-yaa :sweatingbullets: 

But I'm going to join @wizengamot and assume that it's TK, so later if it's JH I'd be jumping in joy and celebrate it with you guys XD

3 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast aha I get your frustration. He's been acting like that since ep 10, we could actually make a compilation of that sad faces. And we're going to see more of this in ep17 for sure :crazy:

2070881141_63d93199_zpsxz7vid2q.gif

I did. I don't know what's got into me, but I made it last night... That's why when I saw his sad face on the preview I felt gloomy again... 6 episode straight with his sad face... I don't think I can't handle it no more...:bawling:

WARNING: PEOPLE WITH WEAK HEARTS SHOULD NOT OPEN THIS.

Spoiler

Epi 11

BR8irQW.gifHloymRF.gifh2teRnq.gifqzH1z40.gifE8BKwXP.gif

Epi 12

UD3BPEW.gifLOFGigx.gifSWbswST.gifLvLkRc9.gifr1yv3yq.gif

Epi 13

tMURjh2.gifEtOpZu1.gif

Epi 14

i0ZPQeb.gifpRmxV9v.gifgvJc0fu.gif1X25v5H.gifhKUCJfB.gif

Epi 15

cacQHOf.gif8OtPE8h.gifqRJaFCt.gifCd2LY5d.gif

Epi 16

hS8KOj0.gifuRUNi1h.gifjLn3nIW.gifELT5c9o.gifVEbt6TV.gifYMv3s6i.gif

@tituyphing I'm lost at dcgall....

can some kind soul search on this filming at old movie cinema spoiler on dcgall??

• Like 21

I really want to see the whole squad together, and DS have friendly interactions with SW cause I don't remember those two talking to each other for ages.

Spoiler

Are we sure it's DS? Cause I think that person is running and the hair are not flying in the air. Could it be DR fainting after hearing from his agence his dating news got found out. And what kind of troll publishes that picture online without names?

• Like 9

Ahh, I love the sad faceee. It kills me everytime but I love it. I love how RJY does it. 

Chingu with that amount of Ryu Jun-sad we can even make a MV!!:sweatingbullets: (with Lee Juck's song Don't Worry, a full video dedicated to Ryu Jun-Sad)

@wizengamot you can totally see I'm desperate for any kind of interaction/skinship :ph34r:

• Like 9