[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

at last. i've been trying to log in for hours, in which i failed miserably. poor me, now i have to back read like 7 or 8 pages (?)

writing this reply took me a lot of minutes since the internet keeps lagging. anyway, saw you guys write your Top 5 Deok Sun-Jung Hwan moments, and just picking 5 is difficult but since the others also shared their top 5, i'm sure those i have not picked will be stated anyway. so here's my top 5 (in no particular order)

1. On ep 1, way before the "when we got stuck in the alley, I finally saw her as a woman", that's why I like this scene. He didn;t have that realization yet, but look at that!!!

12359665_1213637928652399_27435651_o_zps

12369409_1213637888652403_676505124_o_zp

2. the famous bus scene: not exactly the part where he was being a human shield for her, though i like that too but it's the part where he was on the other corner of the bus and he squeezed himself through all the way to her and the way she smiled when she finally noticed what he's doing. I mean, Deok Sun was not aware yet of Jung Hwan's feelings at that time, but I like that she smiles satisfactorily at that.

tumblr_ny3ycgAM8Z1r5c02zo2_400_zpsltzocl

Reply-1988-Episode-4-Drama-Recap-3_zpssd

3. the meow thing: that's the time they were alone together, laughing and being sweet. yeah, that's sweet to me. I could imagine Jung Hwan having an internal freak out like "OMG!!! my crush is doing aegyo for me" and i watch that scene extend when the camera pans outside but we could hear Deok Sun doing "roar" instead of "meow" and Jung Hwan was laughing and said "Roar's not going to work either."

tumblr_ny08zywaDc1sm9b1po3_400_zpssxnhwh

tumblr_ny08zywaDc1sm9b1po4_400_zpsqawpch

4. This awkward moment. What? I found this funny. He was supposed to be ignoring her, but I can't help imagining what he must be thinking or feeling (that is his beast side) when he saw his crush undergarments. And Deok Sun's shy expression when she realized that her crush (AND THEY ARE EACH OTHER'S CRUSH NOW IS THE GREAT PART OF THIS) saw her undergarments.

14_zpszqzicbm3.jpg

5. THIS.

tumblr_nz9acb8w5T1uezol6o8_400_zps1u8kff

tumblr_nz9acb8w5T1uezol6o5_400_zpsvetn7f

Guest wizengamot

if this is not legit in-laws moment, i don't know what is...

(and when Mom said "Deok Sun picked it, right?" she was looking at Jung Hwan as if saying "your wife picked it, right?" and Jung Hwan said "Yes. Of course.")

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho1_500_zpsr95qqs

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho2_1280_zpskubji

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho3_1280_zpsqfxxf

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho4_1280_zpsw2qvd

15 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

if this is not legit in-laws moment, i don't what is...

(and when Mom said "Deok Sun picked it, right?" she was looking at Jung Hwan.)

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho1_500_zpsr95qqs

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho2_1280_zpskubji

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho3_1280_zpsqfxxf

tumblr_nz4nhcBJAQ1qb2puho4_1280_zpsw2qvd

All this family needs now is Man Ok . I can imagine appa and omma Kim pampering their daughter-in-laws and making JH and JB do all the work. hahahaa...

• Like 12

This is my first post in this thread. Aigoooo.. Honestly I've been silent lurker for this thread.  Only several times appear in the Main thread. And even then only when the live recaps. Main thread is still very quiet.. and this thread so fast. Aigoo love you guys!! :D

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot

wuaaaa!!! i'm excited for Jung Hwan and Deok Sun to be together already after high school or the time skip. I really wanted to see their interactions. I'm sure I'll die of too much happiness only to be brought back to life to die of happiness again (and the cycle goes on) hahaha!!!

welcome @Chizawa95 , feel free to posts here. we don;t bite :D

What else Jung-hwan was thinking other than imagining her cup size, chinggu :D 

Aww at that Kim bros screencaps. Other than Jung-hwan, my other favorite guy is Kim Jung-bong. I don't really care if he doesn't have a handsome face like Park Seo-joon or he's a bit tung tung, but he's so kind and adorable and..cute. He's a bit odd but that's what makes him interesting. And don't you just love his relationship with JH and their parents. 

I'm excited to see their appearance after the time jump. 

Welcome to the thread chizawa-san!

• Like 7

I love Kim Jung Bong too.. He is freaking cute and adorable. I wonder Who is gonna play him at the future scene... And I love The Kim family to the moon and back. They are super strong and solid family with Miran omma as a foundation. Sometimes i feel Kim family have more screen time and development than Sung family. Honestly I want more sibling bonding betwen Bora and her donsaeng even just tiny glimpse. Like how Jung Bong oppa always clingy towards his brother.

• Like 6

I'm just wondering if DS will keep same hairstyle when she grows up??? But then using a wig also would be weird hahaha! SW will have shorter hair right? I saw a photo of him, Bogummy and Dohee but wasnt sure if this is a old or new photo...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

I'm just wondering if DS will keep same hairstyle when she grows up??? But then using a wig also would be weird hahaha! SW will have shorter hair right? I saw a photo of him, Bogummy and Dohee but wasnt sure if this is a old or new photo...

I think it's an old photo since the three of them filmed the same drama last year (tomorrow's cantabile)

• Like 1

I dunno if anyone has posted this.. but writer-nim basically says that Taek is 1988's chilbongie.. so I guess she's basically confirming he's not the husband indeed? (not that I doubt it.. but rest assured because we have official confirmation from the writernermi herself.. hehe. our ship will sail safely in the end.. unless they make Dong Ryung the husband) lol

CWT3BjgWwAA__qE.jpg

• Like 2

@Adwina Oltariani

From main thread,

11 hours ago, blue_angel_1004 said:
11 hours ago, tituyphing said:

This is not from the writer of the drama but a writer of some post, if you see it again :

In a post of that seems to have been written by a staff member of “Reply 1988,” the writer compliments Park Bo Gum. Though the writer is 14 years older than the actor, he/she said, “Park Bo Gum respectfully bows to the other person until he is noticed.”

The writer also shared a personal experience with the actor on the set of “Reply 1988.”  ------> when I read the original post it, didn't say "reply 1988" shooting, it might Bogummy's previous dramas, wonder where the journalist took this post, it will be funny if it's from Pann or DC......

D-2 to epi 13~~~~ Good morning, have a nice Wednesday!!

Yup yup! And to add to that, I've never seen Writer Lee Woo Jung directly do an interview with the media anyway. (I'd love for her too though in order to pick her brain.)

Going back to what this staff person said about PBG, it seems like anyone who has ever met or worked with PBG has nothing but praise to say about him. It seems like he really is truly just a good, well-mannered guy! I found it adorable how he sounded so awkward when he had to curse for the drama. I read that he really doesn't curse in real life either, and the first time he cursed in his life was for one of his past movies. :wub:

• Like 1