[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Claudia Koh said:

since many of you said So-Soo relationship parallels Taejo-Sooyeon relationship , and that Soo herself is a time traveler and thus does not belong to Goryeo, i believe she will serve her purpose to put Gwangjong on the throne , carry out her duties then perhaps die and go back to 2016 , while Gwangjong will die with his last memories of Soo in his mind 

Oh my heart..... It really hurts reading your post. I'm now re-watching the scene where Taejo dies with Sooyeon's name on his lips... and bawling my eyes out. Why does love have to hurt so much?

I wish with all my heart that WS and HS will meet a fate kinder than this. (But I am mentally preparing myself for the heartbreak to come).

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, valsava said:

Yes it was him that told the CP/King to abdicate the throne to him, Ws marrying the King young daughter was a move WW and YH didn't see coming.. I think by WS marrying her the throne would automatically go to WS this is one oof the reason I think WW is asking him for the throne using his daughter as a threat to him the king.. Now when WY comes into power because of WW backstabbing and cunning ways I thinbk WY sees this in him and finds out how nuch of a manipulator he is and hands the throne over to WS or WY took sides with WS against WW..  

someone mentioned in the forum that 8th outfit in the preview looks different. did CP/king selected him as his CP?

with yo out of the way, assuming CP have no son of his own or no adult son.according to the prince line up so should be CP, but i bet he refuse the title. then with the loyalty wook shown CP/king proven by the letter is it possible wook was the next CP? hence the new outfit fitting for a CP and him asking the sick king to step down and let him be king?

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, special_bee said:

@lebritneeey i never think that Wook sided with CP, it was his way to make all that standing before him gone without him needed to dirty his own hand. He's so sly, just like his sister, manipulative and calculative in working his way for the throne. You might not have the same idea as me, but that's what i think after watching his convo with his sister *wink

What you said do make sense too, I mean Wook has changed and he definitely became more cunning and manipulative all for the throne. Yes exactly like what you said, just like his sister. I guess it runs in the fam. LOL. 

• Like 8

OK, I have to admit this. I love the 3rd Prince. The character is consistent throughout. He wanted the throne from first and he did what he could to get it. He rocks the eyeliner so well that even women can't compete. After being stabbed and thrown off a cliff, he comes back looking like Lion King. :wub:

• Like 21

4 hours ago, wackeemarie said:

SO and WOOK: Brothers born in the same year, could have been the best allies but threaded different paths

At least in history, they were probably on good terms and allies too. But in this drama, it's a no no. Power vs. Love. Let the fight continues!

4 hours ago, cosmogirl77 said:

OK, I have to admit this. I love the 3rd Prince. The character is consistent throughout. He wanted the throne from first and he did what he could to get it. He rocks the eyeliner so well that even women can't compete. After being stabbed and thrown off a cliff, he comes back looking like Lion King. :wub:

I know. I can never see Hong Jong Hyun the same way now after seeing his eyeliner. :glasses: I think his acting really improved and he doesn't seem stiff that much anymore or this role just fits him.

• Like 15

Is the new editing team also out of their mind?

Old was is definitely..

If you cut Jung-HS scene, how is audience supposed to figure out Jung's changing feeelings for HS and hence the twist their story will take later on.. Again people will feel confused with what happened..

The point that this serial is such a mess in ALL DEPARTMENTS.. just goes on to prove how amazing and powerful the novel / story is... that despite such a poorly made drama, it is still able to draw people in. The only good thing abt this drama production are the actors... 

Personally I am not irritated by any of the princes scene..even 10th (even though it feels to be happening in some other world of its own)..

And again, i can bet..the power of this story is such.. whoever would have played the princes would have benefited in terms of popularity ( quite like hana yori dango)... Kudos to the author of the novel..

And serious introspection time required by the Drama production staff.. barring the stylists and costume designers and set designers.. those guys did their job

• Like 18

17 hours ago, redfrommars said:

ALRIGHT, THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN TONIGHTS EPISODE IS WOOKSOO IS OFFICIALY DEAD.

CLIMB ON BOARD EVERYONE! THE SHIP HAS FINALLY MAKE A MOVE. WE CAN FINALLY SAIL!!!!:blush:

I can't stop laughing as I'm reading your quote. :lol: I'm so happy that they can finally resolve all the obstacles in their way. Good riddance! Hello SoSoo!!

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

someone mentioned in the forum that 8th outfit in the preview looks different. did CP/king selected him as his CP?

with yo out of the way, assuming CP have no son of his own or no adult son.according to the prince line up so should be CP, but i bet he refuse the title. then with the loyalty wook shown CP/king proven by the letter us it possible wook was the next CP? hence the new outfit fitting for a CP and him asking the sick king to step down and let him be king?

@ratgirlina  If I'm not mistaken the CP title goes to WS because the CP had no sons so whomever his daughter marries would be in line for the next king. I learned this in Queen Seonduk. When Bidam thought he would get the throne if he married her but she pass the throne over to her nephew..So in this case I think WW is there making demands and threats.. I'm just speculating here.. 

7 minutes ago, cosmogirl77 said:

@cosmogirl77 This is were I see a huge all out kill fight between WS and WW because of him manipulating and playing brother against brother when all he had to do was face WS head on he would have appreciated more..

Wow Lady Oh words hit the Queen like a mac truck and the King called out for her OUCH that had to strike her dead in her bones..

It sickens me that HS gave up a life of freedom to remain in the palace to get what, I think she will change her mind and take WS up on that offer when it's to late because he's respomsible for the king young daughter.. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, cosmogirl77 said:

OK, I have to admit this. I love the 3rd Prince. The character is consistent throughout. He wanted the throne from first and he did what he could to get it. He rocks the eyeliner so well that even women can't compete. After being stabbed and thrown off a cliff, he comes back looking like Lion King. 

Yes and he saw something he like in Yeon Hwa and tried fervently to woo her. This guy knows what he wants and goes for it :)

I like the scene between him n yeonhwa, there is chemistry between the two.:lol:

• Like 23

Hi Moon Lovers:wub:

It is the first time posting here and dropped by to say how much I love this drama and the mysterious prince Wang So. What’s more I recently discovered that Lee Joong Gi and I are  “ Birthday Buddies” in the sense that we share the same day and month-17th April.  :D

I’m not much of a writer, so, I just want to enjoy the show and visit this lovely thread as often as possible. Thank you chingus for your lovely posts. Hope you’ll like my re-posts too.

1bb3a7e914054725e10a2c1c84df6d1c1529996e

Cr to owners

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, valsava said:

@ratgirlina  If I'm not mistaken the CP title goes to WS because the CP had no sons so whomever his daughter marries would be in line for the next king. I learned this in Queen Seonduk. When Bidam thought he would get the throne if he married her but she pass the throne over to her nephew..So in this case I think WW is there making demands and threats.. I'm just speculating here.. 

I think it's different here because even if the CP has no sons. He has younger brothers that can still produce an heir to the throne.

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Is the new editing team also out of their mind?

Old was is definitely..

If you cut Jung-HS scene, how is audience supposed to figure out Jung's changing feeelings for HS and hence the twist their story will take later on.. Again people will feel confused with what happened..

The point that this serial is such a mess in ALL DEPARTMENTS.. just goes on to prove how amazing and powerful the novel / story is... that despite such a poorly made drama, it is still able to draw people in. The only good thing abt this drama production are the actors... 

Personally I am not irritated by any of the princes scene..even 10th (even though it feels to be happening in some other world of its own)..

And again, i can bet..the power of this story is such.. whoever would have played the princes would have benefited in terms of popularity ( quite like hana yori dango)... Kudos to the author of the novel..

And serious introspection time required by the Drama production staff.. barring the stylists and costume designers and set designers.. those guys did their job

And especially the way the author brings everything together at the end as a tragedy. It leaves even more impact.

5 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yes and he saw something he like in Yeon Hwa and tried fervently to woo her. This guy knows what he wants and goes for it :)

I the scene between him n yeonhwa, there is chemistry between the two.:lol:

He knows what makes a queen a queen. LOL

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

I think it's different here because even if the CP has no sons. He has younger brothers that can still produce an heir to the throne.

@Hanazumi  This could be the very reason the CP/King marries her to WS, Maybe the CP/King knew of WS fortune to be a King as well..

It's  am in my world so it's time to call it a night See you tomorrow

• Like 8

@qwenli 100% true. When Yo gave the ring to YH, I thought that Yo is a better man than Wook. Wook is only sound and no performance. I can't believe that Yo can teach Wook on what it really means to like someone and try to get them. 

@valsava Yes. I would have respected Wook a little bit if only he admitted that he is jealous of So and faced him like a man rather than all this manipulation. Also in front of General and So, Wook was mum but let Yo speak and then went charging at So as if So was causing the rebellion. I'm pretty sure Wook will tell CP that he was suspecting So of siding with his brother Yo and that is why Wook was fighting with So. Manipulative coward! :angry:

I know the show has taken creative license, but I also know history is history which means Yo is the next king. I would love if Yo (Lion King) and So ( Dragon Toothless) get together and exile Wook away forever. (Queen Sssssssssssssssssnake should be proud of raising a lion and a dragon:P)

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, cosmogirl77 said:

@qwenli 100% true. When Yo gave the ring to YH, I thought that Yo is a better man than Wook. Wook is only sound and no performance. I can't believe that Yo can teach Wook on what it really means to like someone and try to get them. 

@valsava Yes. I would have respected Wook a little bit if only he admitted that he is jealous of So and faced him like a man rather than all this manipulation. Also in front of General and So, Wook was mum but let Yo speak and then went charging at So as if So was causing the rebellion. I'm pretty sure Wook will tell CP that he was suspecting So of siding with his brother Yo and that is why Wook was fighting with So. Manipulative coward! :angry:

I know the show has taken creative license, but I also know history is history which means Yo is the next king. I would love if Yo (Lion King) and So ( Dragon Toothless) get together and exile Wook away forever. (Queen Sssssssssssssssssnake should be proud of raising a lion and a dragon:P)

@cosmogirl77 As long as the evil queen YH, and there mother is still around the palace it's going to be endless troubles and WW will be the mastermind

• Like 6

@Hanazumi This is the first show that I have watched of  Hong Jong Hyun and I really like him. Going to google him and watch his other shows :D

@enigmatic_zephy I feel the same as you. The editing and being constricted to 20 episodes is what is bad about MLSHR. If they show all they have shot in 26-30 episodes, I'm pretty sure this is will be one amazing drama. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Claudia Koh said:

since many of you said So-Soo relationship parallels Taejo-Sooyeon relationship , and that Soo herself is a time traveler and thus does not belong to Goryeo, i believe she will serve her purpose to put Gwangjong on the throne , carry out her duties then perhaps die and go back to 2016 , while Gwangjong will die with his last memories of Soo in his mind 

I can't imagine this ending right now because how will WS take HS's death??? omgg he loves her like, I've never seen a movie or book or anything where the guy loves the girl more than WS loves HS. :tears::tears: Even if they meet in the future, he won't be WS... IDK i won't expect a happy ending but.. i hope they have a lot of happy moments before the storm. 

• Like 19