[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Wow the Haesoo new stills! She is so pretty, confused and adorable!! ^_^ 

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@MoOnLoVeRz Thanks for the new stills! That first image looks like it came right out of BBJX. Haesoo/Ruoxi waking up, her head wrapped in bandages. I'm really curious as to how they'll start the first episode.

Yeah! Definitely from the first episode. But I can see their reactions will be different. 

ScreenCaptures138-1.jpg

@MoOnLoVeRz I love the feeling Wangso and Haesoo gives in the landscape poster....even if they are so small there. ^_^ 

7 hours ago, qwenli said:

Am I the only KHN fan here?

I don't consider myself a fan...but I really like KHN...one of my favorites. :) 

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Official posters in HD!

absolutely love this poster becos of the background scenery and if you zoom in to the left a bit more

there you can see Hae Soo sitting down beside Wang So who's standing up and both admiring at the beautiful scenery:wub:

Is that Wang So? Well, I couldn't imagine Wang So wearing anything let alone bright colour other than black.

• Like 6

From PD Note...

RO95652875_w1000_h0.jpg

Maybe I have the idea that this is Haesoo and Wang So's special place and that's why I think the one in the recent poster is Wang So in brighter color. 

--------------------------------

This is the 20 seconds version of the second teaser that SBS released. 

• Like 10

@Gabi Bros@LyraYoo@Go Seung Ji  and every one here. Thanks for the updates :)

Nice posters.. but IU looks like delicate 16 yr old girl and I mean in good way.

I've never ever seen any historical costume drama of LJG this will be the first time. And I hope his next drama will be a modern one.

And I wanna see  13th and 14th Prince..watching most especially for him. :wub:

• Like 9

11 hours ago, qwenli said:

Am I the only KHN fan here? 

No, sorry. You can't have him just for yourself! ;)

Now, seriously - I haven't seen all KHN's works but I really like him as an actor. He's really talented young man so I'm glad I'll watch him in ML. Even if my heart is totally Joon Gi's. :)

23 minutes ago, jongski said:

Nice posters.. but IU looks like delicate 16 yr old girl and I mean in good way.

Ruoxi was young woman of the age 25 but when she traveled back in time she woke up in a body of a teenager (18 y.o. I think maybe younger). And she behaves like a teenage girl at the beginning.

Ladies... I hate to panic but >>> https://www.dramafever.com/news/olympics-postpone-doctor-crush-broadcast-and-scarlet-heart-ryeo-premiere-date-/

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

DF haven't update the info...we were panicking about it also yesterday and a day before I think, but we know now that Doctors will air a double episode, so the premiere date for ML is still August 29. ^_^ The real concern now is ONE TV vs SBS... ONE TV announced they will air 2 episodes the 29th and I think 1 episode the 30th and they will continue normally with 2 episodes the following weeks. So for example: When SBS airs the 4th episode...One TV is already airing the 5th! Is a mess!! Because the spoilers will be everywhere and that for sure will affect ratings in South Korea (SBS) and it makes NO SENSE. After ONETV announced the double episode for August 29th...SBS wasn't even planning to respect the original premiere date (August 29th) but at the end seems that they will still go with the premiere date. I don't know why this is happening. :confused:

• Like 9

For CECI September issue JISOO said: "....Moon Lovers is beautiful drama that will make one question ' is this filmed in South Korea?' You will see what you haven't in any historical dramas and also the characters are very charming..."

SOURCE:

Spoiler

• Like 9

@Gabi Bros Is it possible to download a larger version of the pic you posted with 4th prince and Haesoo standing in the gateway overlooking a scenery garden? It's so breathtakingly beautiful I'd love to have its as my screensaver :D

Looks like all the dreamy posters released by different dramas are making my laptop and phone more beautiful everyday haha

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, maskros said:

@Gabi Bros Is it possible to download a larger version of the pic you posted with 4th prince and Haesoo standing in the gateway overlooking a scenery garden? It's so breathtakingly beautiful I'd love to have its as my screensaver :D

Looks like all the dreamy posters released by different dramas are making my laptop and phone more beautiful everyday haha

Hii.... yes, really beautiful...but there is no larger version. At least, not at the moment.  

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, maskros said:

Haha same here! Believe me my phone was never so beautiful! And as for my laptop wallpaper - well - after few years I changed my wallpaper (the previous one was Iljimae).

54 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Moon Lovers is beautiful drama that will make one question ' is this filmed in South Korea?' You will see what you haven't in any historical dramas

Ohhh! Ji Soo you know how to make me wait even more for the drama! What I love about k-dramas* are those picturesque views they show in every series. Honestly, Korea beauty is breathtaking...

(*Sure there are a lot more things I love about k-dramas but that's one of them. Esp. saeguks are packed with views I adore!)

• Like 9

‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’ releases official poster and exciting second teaser

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo official poster

Upcoming Korean fantasy sageuk “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo“, adaptation of Chinese time-travelling period novel “Bu Bu Jing Xin“, released an official poster and exciting second teaser.

The time-travel drama is about a 21st century woman who gets transported back in time to the Goryeo Dynasty of Korea, where she becomes involved in the palace intrigue and court battles for political power, and love.

The entire cast is amazing and full of eye-candy, with IU playing our modern time heroine, Lee Jun Ki as the mysterious masked prince, and Kang Ha Neul as his main rival for the throne and her affections, forming the main love triangle. The other flower boy princes, played by Hong Jong Hyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, Baekhyun,Ji Soo, and Yoon Sun Woo, will also come into the fight for our heroine’s heart.

Read more on: https://akpopworld.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-releases-official-poster-and-exciting-second-teaser/

• Like 10

Annyeong Chingu!!  BTS of MLSHR!!  Almost 4 minutes of BTS!!! Anyone here?! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

OMO!!  This is huge...and I think I'm alone. :bawling:

Here's the Naver linK; http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1057453

@elviraxxx  Glad you're here. It's sad to spaz alone. The only downside is no subs yet. But Heck!!!! I think I can follow along. :lol:

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I am here!! I am here!! Thank you for the info... I am going to watch!! :blush:

LOL!!  I was seriously going to start tagging everyone so they would get a notification.  :lol:

@Gabi Bros @elviraxxx  So did you guys catch that that outfit that some of us don't like is a uniform?

Oh. And I'm not even going to mention the 'in the bath' scene. Wait...maybe that wasn't the bath...

It looks like the bath, except Haesoo is fully dressed.

@LyraYoo  You're here!!! BTS!!!  Sorry for spamming a little. Got too overexcited. 

• Like 8