[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

44 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

They are so cute!!!! :blush: I have watched the subbed V app video, wonderful trio. 

Totally!!! That + Haesoo is kindhearted.

Are the Running Man members using Joseon Costumes instead of Goryeo ones? XD LOL

Their Joseon costumes remind me of the power ranger ones the princes wore in that one scene. LOL :D

They said they were going really fast...and perhaps they were since the audience usually is a more active participant in the V interviews. Despite that, I think the pacing was actually really good and they covered a lot. :)  There was a LOT of promotional value from this interview.

OH LOOK! IU saw the photos from the interview.

IU-likesphotos_zps9zko60h9.png

Might as well add to our countdown. I decided on Jong-hyun - 3rd Prince - since he did so well.

12Days_zpshd3lr7aw.png

• Like 8

Lee Joon Gi Hopes “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Will Be Popular Like “Doctors”

Lee Joon Gi Hopes “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Will Be Popular Like “Doctors”

On August 16, Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul, and Hong Jong Hyun held a V-live session on the set of SBS’s “Running Man.” All three actors will be starring as princes in the upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.

Lee Joon Gi Kang Ha Neul Hong Jong Hyun

Lee Joon Gi shared his thoughts on the drama, saying, “It would be great if ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo’ could get as much popularity as ‘Doctors.’ We worked hard for six months. I hope viewers will be able to recognize our hard work and passion.”

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” will air its first episode on August 29 10 p.m. KST.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/16/lee-joon-gi-hopes-scarlet-heart-goryeo-will-popular-doctors/

• Like 8

On 15.08.2016 at 3:47 AM, meahri_1 said:

The music selected for the teaser...isn't a great match, but I do believe they were just sharing a bit of it here, and that it will be used differently in the drama, hopefully during the credit roll at the end of the episodes

It will probably be this way. I also didn't like the song but I remember that there were some totally modern songs i.e. Arang and the Magistrate - and it fit well (mostly because the most modern song was used to fighting scene). Me optimist.

On 15.08.2016 at 3:47 AM, meahri_1 said:

If you recall back to the first Youku teaser in July, we saw that there will be many scenes in which Haesoo will have to show she's scared, confused, and heartbroken, and we also saw a tiny bit of that showcased in the first K-version teaser as well. So for as much as I am a little dissatisfied with how she was portrayed in Teaser 2, we can expect Haesoo/IU to be a part of some very serious story arcs.

If I may add my 2 cents - I think Haesoo will be a character similar to characters in other dramas - light and funny at the beginning but as the story goes forward she'll lose her playfullness and become serious. There's of course nothing wrong with it - I imagine it's hard to be happy all the time when you see horror around you (killing, throne fights, brothers hatred etc.). So I think she'll be like that.

On 15.08.2016 at 4:06 AM, sukbin said:

I thought I was the only one feeling that way. Teaser 2 seems a bit less effective and the editing wasn't so great and it's a tad worrying that I read more not so positive comments from some blogs after the release of the second teaser.

I trust we may see the second teaser this way because we have seen the first one. Dark, bloody (bloody?), intense and the last IU's stare is so scared and full of tears we expect her to run away from the horrors she sees. Now the second teaser shows us that there won't be fighting only (which we know from chinese trailer but officially I guess we have no idea :phew:) - there will be humor, scenes full of love. Scarlet Heart: Ryeo is much more than only despair. :)

On 15.08.2016 at 5:29 AM, Maria Brimstone said:

Currently, I don't feel too worried about what we've seen of IU in the second teaser simply because I know that HaeSoo is meant to be light hearted initially and slowly through experiences comes her solemnity in that time era. So for me, having seen two different sides of her in the two teasers actually makes me happy.

Exactly! You put my thoughts in so much better way! Thank you!

On 15.08.2016 at 0:18 PM, minmar said:

In here... for us ...reading the comments....the anxiety...2 MORE WEEKS...it all reminds me of the build up of tension in a thriller... where the music is building and becoming more and more ominous ,,,,and you know "something" is about to happen.....Mwahahahahhahah! :w00t:

I feel more like in Alfred Hitchcock's movie. His best recipe for perfect thriller was boom in the beginning and then the tension increases. :w00t:

On 15.08.2016 at 0:18 PM, minmar said:

nervous...who us? :tears:

Naaaah... *bites her nails*

22 hours ago, maskros said:

I feel blessed as an international viewer because I don't have to worry about the ratings and can watch as many dramas of the same time slot, even side by side, as I can handle the hotness of all the characters :P Plus this one is pre-produced so there is no risk of its production being cut midway, which would be a major disappointment.

I wanted to point out that international viewers can also suffer from bad ratings but you mentioned the great benefit of making the whole drama before the airing.

Still I want it to be a success. Really. So much work, I bet - so much money went to that drama. Not to mention the storyline is really, really good (I still watch the c-drama). I keep my fingers crossed. I want Korea to fell on their knees before that drama!

16 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Sure 99% of them are from IU. But honestly, I don't want this space to be contaminated by antis/trolls of any actor. I think we have worked hard to have a good community here. We all have been nice, respectful and cooperative and what makes it better is that we are fans of different actors. ^_^ Don't get me wrong people, I like criticism and feel free to criticize once the drama starts. :) What I dislike is the blind hate of antis (Koala's playground is a nest of them...poor Koala :sweatingbullets:). They even wish failure to the drama. UGH! This people are the worst. :crazy:

Trolls will be trolls. I hate trolls. Criticism is ok - if there's something wrong with drama or acting - it's ok to point it out. But trolls? No! Hell no! :angry: I'll fight them with you!

14 hours ago, elviraxxx said:

I love Kang Ha Neul's haircut! He looks great!

(Appreciate that I do my best to NOT write about Joon Gi all the time. :D)

14 hours ago, lisethvr said:

On August 16, a source from SBS said, “Today’s episode of ‘Doctors’ will not air due to the broadcast of the Rio Olympics.”

As for next week’s episodes, the source commented, “We cannot know yet. During the Olympics, broadcasts are fluid and changed day by day.”

The source continued, “The first broadcast date for ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo‘ cannot be confirmed for August 29.”

26522843.jpg

Nooo! No delays! Noooo!!! :tears:

5 hours ago, minmar said:

ONE question for LJG... that shirt?   Were you the referee? :lol:

I keep forgetting you're new among us so let me explain in my v. bad english what's the shirt is about. Whenever Joon Gi (or any other handsome to absurd man) wears something you don't like - remember! He does it on purpose! So you grab him ant rip this shirt / pants / whatever he's wearing off. Enjoy the fantasy. :D

@MoOnLoVeRz thank U for the pic! Always a pleasure to watch new shot. <3 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Lee Jun Ki admits he's jealous of Kang Ha Neul and IU's love line on 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'

Lee Jun Ki showed jealousy about Kang Ha Neul and IU's romance in the upcoming SBS drama 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo'....

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/lee-jun-ki-admits-he-is-jealous-of-kang-ha-neul-and-ius-love-line-scarlet-heart-ryeo

Hahaha...and if preview is corect...then both of them will be jealous of younger prince ;)...remember that scene when she hugs him aigooo aigooo infront of them :) 

@Gabi Bros tnx  :) 

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Hahaha...and if preview is corect...then both of them will be jealous of younger prince ;)...remember that scene when she hugs him aigooo aigooo infront of them :) 

@Gabi Bros tnx  :) 

Yes, they will be. I am curious about the relationship of 14th and Haesoo, because is so different from the original. I think she will care for him a lot. ^_^ Yes, in a not romantic way...but I am expecting sweet moments.

------------------------------------

I think second teaser is receiving love in Naver :)... The teasers so far: 

1st teaser: 4,149 hearts and 1,161,220 views

2nd teaser: 3,132 hearts and 622,738 views

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, they will be. I am curious about the relationship of 14th and Haesoo, because is so different from the original. I think she will care for him a lot. ^_^ Yes, in a not romantic way...but I am expecting sweet moments.

Me too...many sweet moments...but hope he won't fall to deep...i might be heartbroken :tears:...this will be a veeeery long drama...how will i wait all this weeks?!?...first till she develop some feelings for 4th prince then i'll be sorry for others...should of waited till drama ends :sweatingbullets:

41 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think second teaser is receiving love in Naver :)... The teasers so far: 

1st teaser: 4,149 hearts and 1,161,220 views

2nd teaser: 3,132 hearts and 622,738 views

I'm so glad :wub:...tnx for info chingu :)

• Like 5

New Trailer for Korean Drama Scarlet Heart: Goryeo Features EXO from the OST

Scarlet Heart Goryeo Korean Drama - Lee Joon Gi

The new trailer for the upcoming SBS drama Scarlet Heart: Goryeo (also titled Moon Lovers) starring Lee Joon Gi (Scholar Who Walks the Night) and IU (Producer) gives us our first preview from the OST featuring a song from EXO.

There’s also plenty to see in the trailer with lots of handsome princes, a spunky IU, and Lee Joon Gi with that romantic and dangerous bad boy flair. Love it!

Scarlet Heart: Goryeo is a remake of the popular Chinese drama Scarlet Heart (Bu Bu Jin Xin) and tells the story of a modern day woman (IU) who travels back in time to the Goryeo era and gets romantically involved with several princes.

Scarlet Heart: Goryeo is scheduled to premiere August 29 on SBS.

See the trailer here: https://youtu.be/4mkIJMfJKlE

Source: https://kdramakisses.com/2016/08/15/new-trailer-for-korean-drama-scarlet-heart-goryeo-features-exo-from-the-ost/#more-11615

Lee Joon Gi, Hong Jong Hyun, And Kang Ha Neul Snap Photo During “Running Man” Recording

Lee Joon Gi, Hong Jong Hyun, And Kang Ha Neul Snap Photo During “Running Man” Recording

Actors Lee Joon Gi, Hong Jong Hyun, and Kang Ha Neul of the much anticipated drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” posted a photo of themselves while filming an episode of “Running Man” together.

On August 16, Hong Jong Hyun uploaded a photo on his Instagram, writing, “Running Man!!!!! @actor_jg @KangHaNeul Make an #Instagram ㅠㅠ #RunningMan #ScarletHeartGoryeo #Victory #IsOurGoal”

In the photo, the three actors, Hong Jong Hyun, Lee Joon Gi, and Kang Ha Neul, are smiling brightly for the camera. Fans are more than excited to see how they’ll do on “Running Man” together.

Meanwhile, their new drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” will air its first episode on August 29 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/16/lee-joon-gi-hong-jong-hyun-and-kang-ha-neul-snap-photo-during-running-man-recording/

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Maria Brimstone said:

Curious to know; if Doctor's last episode airs on the 23rd and SH:R airs on the 29th, what airs on the channel in between that time gap? 

@Maria Brimstone Do you mean on SBS? There's nothing in between for those specific days and time slot -- Monday/Tuesday at 10 pm. Doctors final 3 episodes will air Monday the 22nd (episodes 18 and 19) and Tuesday the 23rd (episode 20). August 29th is the following Monday when our drama begins. :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

There's nothing in between. Doctors is Monday/Tuesday, with their final 3 episodes airing the Monday the 22nd and Tuesday the 23rd. August 29th is the following Monday. 

So does this mean nothing gets aired on the channel from the 24th onwards during that time slot? Is it just a black screen or adverts playing the whole time then? Or do channels work different in Korea?

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Maria Brimstone said:

So does this mean nothing gets aired on the channel from the 24th onwards during that time slot? Is it just a black screen or adverts playing the whole time then? Or do channels work different in Korea?

Ahhh. You meant the other scheduled programming on SBS. It operates like other stations and defnitely has other programming. You already know what's playing on Monday/Tuesday. Currently showing on Wednesday/Thursday is Wanted. When that concludes in a couple of weeks, it will be replaced by Jealousy Incarnate. They have regular programming also on Friday, but it might also be a bit jumbled because of the Olympics. Right now they are showing Witches...or the 3 Witches in the 10pm slot. It's a long running daily...over 100 episodes...but it looks like they normally don't run during the 10pm slot. Perhaps they only do on Fridays. Not sure.

Sorry. Forgot to mention Saturday and Sunday. Second to Last Love is currently airing in the 10pm time slot on SBS.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Niki Azia said:

Not 3 episode. Only 2 episode on first week. Back to back episode. They will re-airing episode 1 & 2 on Tuesday night.

i think Doctors will airing back to back (episode 18 & 20). 

ONE can't airing this drama early because it's effect the rating & not airing same time & same day with Korea

@Niki Azia Sorry to bring this back up as I'm finally seeing what @sukbin was talking about. (See Twitter image below). The way you explained it totally makes sense and I saw the descriptions clarifying this will only happen during the first week of broadcast.

Has anyone been able to confirm yet whether SBS is planning on doing something similar? Since it's being marketed as a a simulcast, I'd like to assume SBS plans to do a back-to-back release of episodes 1 and 2 on Monday, and then a rebroadcast of both episodes on Tuesday. Not sure what they need to move around in their broadcasting schedule to do this, but there's concern that the early release of episode 2 on OneTV may impact MLSHR's ratings, at least for SBS in South Korea. 

On a completely separate note, I really like this fanart. Or is it a real poster?? It lists the requisite production companies and info at the bottom. But that would be easy to replicate.

• Like 6