[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Can I just say I absolutely love the way Joon Gi put his hand on IU's back? It's not only in manly manner but also like he wants to keep her closer, as if he was showing to the world "she's mine". That + his glare = cedarwood swoons...

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Can I just say I absolutely love the way Joon Gi put his hand on IU's back? It's not only in manly manner but also like he wants to keep her closer, as if he was showing to the world "she's mine". That + his glare = cedarwood swoons...

Yes… Totally like Wang So. Very manly! Wang So in modern clothes. :P 

• Like 11

Cute boy! :lol: About Jisso he said 친한친구. In this case means a very close friend that feels like family.

For the ones that watched Celebrity Bromance we already knew is like that. They met for first time through Moon Lovers drama and become besties in no time. :P Meant to be! :)

• Like 8

@cedarwood Haha!! :D  Geogjeonghaji maseyo. Don't worry. Uri IU would never even think about calling uri Joon Gi 'ajusshi'. Joon Gi is actually younger than her very first leading man from YTBLSS, uri Jo jung suk. And then of course Joon Gi is the same age as Chang Kiha. ^_^ Oh, and on Running Man, she calls all the men on the RM team 'oppa'.

Just from observing her as a fan these past few years, it's very obvious that she notes all the qualities of the people that she spends considerable time with. She's not one to stereotype. I feel very confident in saying that she's very much aware of all the wonderful things that make Joon Gi the awesome person that he is.

I have actually been thinking they have a lot in common. The way Joon Gi described uri Lee Jieun in the Cosmo segment -- passionate, hard working, and wanting to excel in all her efforts -- Joon Gi is the same way, right? They're both also very kind and extremely appreciative of their fans.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but I sincerely hope that ML:SHR  will be a huge success for both of them. They both deserve that and much more. :heart:

• Like 11

Omooo! they've finished subbing the whole entire drama!B)

Soft translation: I have completed subbing this 20 episodic drama. The visuals and cinetography are looking very attractive and beautiful. On behalf of this weibo acct, I must say that this drama will become a big hit.

Hence, let us look forward to 29th August,..everyone!

• Like 9

5 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Omooo! they've finished subbing the whole entire drama!B)

Soft translation: I have completed subbing this 20 episodic drama. The visuals and cinetography are looking very attractive and beautiful. On behalf of this weibo acct, I must say that this drama will become a big hit.

Hence, let us look forward to 29th August,..everyone!

This!!! :bawling: Yes yes yes!!! Be a big hit!!! You can! You can!!! Moon Lovers! Fighting!!! :P

Translations of what she talked about BBBJX / Moon Lovers in her Changsha FM:

Spoiler

MC: IU sang a Chinese song just now. What is it called?
Fans: Three Inches of Heaven!
MC: Is there any story behind the song choice? Shall we get IU to share?
Fans: Ok!
IU: I watched the Chinese version of the ‘Moon Lovers’ drama and really liked the scenes when this song was played, so I thought to myself that if I were to do a fanmeeting in China, I want to sing this song.

MC: IU’s fans are really good at Korean. Since IU has watched the Chinese version of ‘Moon Lovers’, let’s ask her which is her favourite scene.
IU: There was a scene when Ruoxi kneeled down to ask for forgiveness in the rain because 13th prince was imprisoned. She hoped that they would let the 13th Prince go. At that very moment, 4th prince appeared. He blocked the rain for Ruoxi with his robe. That scene was awesome.
MC: Shall we ask IU whether this scene appears in the Korean version then?
Fans: Ok!
IU: Ah.. kekeke this question… It’s not exactly the same, but a scene with a similar feeling appears in the drama.
MC: Does everyone look forward to it?
Fans: Yes!
MC: Does everyone know when the drama will be broadcast?
Fans: 29th August!
IU: Wah…
MC: Where will it be broadcast?
Fans: Youku!
MC: Where else?
Fans: Hunan TV!
MC: It will be broadcast simultaneously on Youku and Korean TV, so let’s ask IU if she has anything to tell the fans who’re waiting in anticipation.
IU: Our drama team worked really hard and enjoyed filming it. We’re aware that the Chinese version was a big hit, so we’re looking forward to the broadcast and nervous as well. We hope all of you will like it.

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/147539139327/trans-160716-iu-good-day-in-changsha-talk

@MoOnLoVeRz So she missed them and stayed in contact with the other actors frequently. :heart: :wub:  

• Like 9

Ok...my last post!!! Sorry...I dont know why I cant edit to add these. :mellow: Our cute Jisso talk about Yoo Sun Woo. :P Next and last will be Yoo Sun Woo talking about Lee Joong Gi.

* Found this on the IG comment section. 

• Like 10

thank you angelangie for posting the ost. I didn't know IU can sing the song in chinese so well. I remembered the original drama was sad ending. I am wondering if it will be the same for this version or will they change the ending as most korean drama now have happy ending.

• Like 8

Well in BBJX, it is the feeling of fulfilling the history that Ruoxi know about isn't it??? 

Timeline is pretty hard to explain, like Terminator... Skynet sending T800 to off John Conner mother which in turn caused John Conner to be conceived.  (Mind boggling as it is)

So, I would assume that whatever IU decided to do in the past... It will inevitably created the history and path of each princes as it should be.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tang Soon said:

Well in BBJX, it is the feeling of fulfilling the history that Ruoxi know about isn't it??? 

Timeline is pretty hard to explain, like Terminator... Skynet sending T800 to off John Conner mother which in turn caused John Conner to be conceived.  (Mind boggling as it is)

So, I would assume that whatever IU decided to do in the past... It will inevitably created the history and path of each princes as it should be.

In Original, she ultimately couldn't change a thing, history flowed like it should. She knew about it and for most part kept quite.

3 inches of heaven is :heart: .......IU can speak Mandarin, I didn't know. It lacks the Chinese high pitch but the performance was good.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Tang Soon said:

Well if I remember BBJX correctly, it seems that Ruoxi is the catalyst for what transpires in history whether incidental or not.

That is why time travel stuffs though interesting but rather headache.

Spoiler

You mean the part with 8th prince, then yes but she was unaware of it, wasn't she??

• Like 3