[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 hours ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

Will they release the cut scene ? I thought that if they have intention to release the cut scenes they should do it by now after almost two weeks of the last ep. They shouldnt wait any longer until people have already moved on ._.

i dont know when will be the best time for them to release those cut scenes.. if its too early, it might cause an uproar since it should be so much better than original and internationally aired (and just how many they did cut? i think there's PLENTY)... if the waters already calmed down and new scenes will be released in DVD bluray as directors cut, we may see it as a new work and no uproar.. hahaha

let them have some rest, then maybe theyll work again since originally it was planned to have a feature film.. lets just keep asking them for Dvd etc so they know many people are still interested even its finished months ago...

• Like 12

Spoiler
2 hours ago, shiraru said:

"Unnie, it's okay." Kyaaaaaaaaah~ IU isn't that different from Hae Soo; giving it all to protect what she wanted and pay the price for it B) And why do I feel the urge to ship them together because of this?? Seriously, IUHanna or HannaU interactions are so cute~ but my main ship is still So-Soo/JoonU though, all the way!! Heheheee... :D

On another note, I just realize that IU is the smallest among the female cast too, (I'm assuming they are all in a so-so height high heels) hehehee...so adorable!

press_07.jpg

i also like kang hanna and IU's interaction in real life.. hahaha and that last IG that they said theyre "negotiating", your highness, hahaha....

i wanna say i really really really like the dress of IU in here... its like a modern version of her goryeo dress... i have a similar  (wrap around, it reminded me of kimono which i also like) dress but the colors were already fading that id really like to find a new one, like what IU's wearing... :wub:

• Like 10

8 hours ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Okay, so even before the series ended,  I wanted the dvd's. I loved it and wanted a physical copy of it. 

Then that... finale...happened and I was frothing at the bit for the dvd's with the cut scenes. Oh hell no they DIDNT just end it there?! There has to be more! *rampage*

Time passed, emotions evened out, I calmed down... I settled for wishing for a special episode. Just one, nothing fancy,  just enough to wrap up the loose ends.*twiddle thumbs*

Still nothing. "Okay", I said to myself, "I'm totally cool with like, 5 seconds of them staring at each other at the museum. Don't even need them to speak, just flippin' BE TOGETHER in a room in the future!"  But apparently that was still too much to ask.

Finally, I'm just so beat down by their stubborn silence that it's hard to be optimistic. *big sigh*  At this point I don't even need anything fancy. They don't even have to organize the scenes... just throw them on a disc and send it out into the world! Or upload it online. We are resourceful, smart, beautiful people... we can figure out where the scenes go. And even edit them into the episodes.  I'm willing to put in the man hours, just GIVE THEM TO ME! I mean us, give them to us. ;) 

It's hard to stay positive when they are totally ignoring us. Why would you isolate your fan base by disregarding their wishes and continue to just sit on a pile of unused, ALREADY SHOT footage like you're Scrooge McDuck hoarding his gold coins. Being greedy is bad karma, don't you know? Do you really want to spend 1000 years paying for your sins? You won't be forgiven and I certainly don't understand. 

this should have been the ending..... hahahaha

i was thinking that exact same thing.... hahahaha, and we know how talented fans are when it comes to editing, like you have to ask if its real or not... haha.. just give it ALL to us they dont have to arrange it hahahaha

• Like 12

Spoiler
7 hours ago, redfrommars said:

AT FIRST, To writernim, directornimm, pdnimm and all staffs, I'M LIKE

tumblr_ofitjfR1cN1tjdcxfo1_540.gif

AND THE WHOLE SCARLET HEART RYEO FANDOM ASKING FOR THE UNCUT DVD + SPECIAL/SPINOFF MOVIE AND writernim, directornimm, pdnimm and all staffs BE LIKE

tumblr_og1is3t1Bp1szhmk0o4_500.png

So for the Uncut DVD and everything nice what I can only do is

tumblr_of9t85QOQi1qk6zmeo1_540.gif

AND TO THE ECLIPSES AND WHOLE SCARLET HEART RYEO FANDOM

Hide contents

tumblr_oflqy9TXsr1r3stu6o1_500.pngtumblr_oflqy9TXsr1r3stu6o2_250.pngtumblr_oflqy9TXsr1r3stu6o3_250.png

P.S. Posts coming from Scarlet Heart Ryeo fandom are funny because it shows how this drama has taken our soul and we're suffering and cannot move on until now

Hide contents

Post from ArasoAniyo from tumblr

When you refuse to move on...

• Me: Sees the Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo trailer/teaser.
  • Me: Baek-ah! What are doing there? Is Wang So with you? Hae Soo is literally balling her eyes out in some museum..

love the gifs and pics... hahaha so much relate..

i just watch the trailer and saw BA (ahem... so so manly), but was surprised to see the girl, was thinking she's familiar, looked like sulli but not... but its Lee Sung-kyung ! (finally)... haha both YG actors? think YG giving a chance now on this area.... Baek ah fighting!

• Like 7

17 hours ago, redlion said:

Yes...yesssss agreee..... like W's writer.... she also released her scripts..... But Needs another Threads friend to tranlate It coz its writen in korean language... :)

really? if only the writer will do it,,,, *sigh* since so many were deleted, it would only do harm than good on her, i guess..

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@smitten1710 @fengari @misspiggie

Actually, had LJG not been kidnapped by the Korean military, his role in Faith (the Great Doctor back then) was going to be a traditional doctor of Goryeo. The story of Choi Young and time-traveling woman doctor was writer SJN's work when she joined the production later on.

i was surprised when i learned he was originally should play the lead on that drama but military duties didnt allow him to proceed.. same set-up, time travel and goryeo time... but somehow was kind of relieved that he didnt proceed with that, it makes MLSHR special to me since its his first addicting "time travel" story..

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

Updates to Book II of Escape From the Palace (my continuation of MLSHR in 2016) in which we meet the new Wang So. Enjoy and gimme gimme comments. <3 you all. 

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8474035/chapters/19416754

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12219889/3/Escape-from-The-Palace-Book-II

Yes! Another chapter!! Thanks dear, I love the way you write and the plot seems great as well, I'm liking this HS/HJ a lot :) 

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

i was surprised when i learned he was originally should play the lead on that drama but military duties didnt allow him to proceed.. same set-up, time travel and goryeo time... but somehow was kind of relieved that he didnt proceed with that, it makes MLSHR special to me since its his first addicting "time travel" story..

Back when LJG was part of "The Great Doctor (神醫 shin eui - divine doctor)," the story was about him becoming a legendary doctor in Goryeo with the focus on Korean traditional medicine. After he left, they got Kang Ji Hwan and added the time traveling element, and after Kang left, Writer Song Ji Na joined and changed the story to Choi Young and a female doctor from the future. This is also when they changed the title to "Faith (信義 shin eui - faith, loyalty)" to avoid issues with other sageuks coming out at the time (one was going to have the same title but then changed it to Horse Doctor, and another one also featured a timetraveling doctor). So even if LJG had gotten to play his role back then, it wouldn't have been a timetravel story.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

im checking this thread everytime i have a chance, even sneaking while working.... since there might be another leak or some news... :) coz honestly, i think MLSHR news here is faster compared to the news online... hahaha

Yeah! This thread is the best! :D I keep checking it everyday X°°D  

• Like 8

Has anyone share this parody? This is so cool guys, check it out! :D I wish there would be season two with story like this with additional crime and action genre. So intense. I guess even in modern time the relationship between HS and WS will always facing a painful and difficult journey but they will have happy ending in the end :)  

• Like 23

On 11/10/2016 at 10:55 PM, kiinn said:

I'm trying to move on by watching Two Weeks, thought setting in modern day would help changing perspective. But, LJG being chased, falsely charged, threatened, beaten, misunderstood, all while trying to protect the woman that he loves and daughter, obviously isn't helping at all. 

I tried to do the same thing by watching Joseon Gunman. I really liked it, but stopped watching after episode 4. The scene where his character's dad died made me cry so much, I decided not to watch anymore. 

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I tried to do the same thing by watching Joseon Gunman. I really liked it, but stopped watching after episode 4. The scene where his character's dad died made me cry so much, I decided not to watch anymore. 

I like Joseon Gunman hehe, it's a bit draggy but his character is quite captivating. Don't worry, the exciting part starts when he's back to avenge the unjust murder. It's similar to Iljimae, but his disguise is a gentleman in a suit, not a stupid good for nothing bloke. I'm a sucker for that. lol

• Like 15

12 hours ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Okay, so even before the series ended,  I wanted the dvd's. I loved it and wanted a physical copy of it. 

Then that... finale...happened and I was frothing at the bit for the dvd's with the cut scenes. Oh hell no they DIDNT just end it there?! There has to be more! *rampage*

Time passed, emotions evened out, I calmed down... I settled for wishing for a special episode. Just one, nothing fancy,  just enough to wrap up the loose ends.*twiddle thumbs*

Still nothing. "Okay", I said to myself, "I'm totally cool with like, 5 seconds of them staring at each other at the museum. Don't even need them to speak, just flippin' BE TOGETHER in a room in the future!"  But apparently that was still too much to ask.

Finally, I'm just so beat down by their stubborn silence that it's hard to be optimistic. *big sigh*  At this point I don't even need anything fancy. They don't even have to organize the scenes... just throw them on a disc and send it out into the world! Or upload it online. We are resourceful, smart, beautiful people... we can figure out where the scenes go. And even edit them into the episodes.  I'm willing to put in the man hours, just GIVE THEM TO ME! I mean us, give them to us. ;) 

It's hard to stay positive when they are totally ignoring us. Why would you isolate your fan base by disregarding their wishes and continue to just sit on a pile of unused, ALREADY SHOT footage like you're Scrooge McDuck hoarding his gold coins. Being greedy is bad karma, don't you know? Do you really want to spend 1000 years paying for your sins? You won't be forgiven and I certainly don't understand. 

Well said chingu. My expectation is decreasing by the minute and I am willing to settle for less (so not me!). I am still dissatisfied and need closure. I may avoid whoever this PDnim/writernim for next dramas if requests are not responded. Even if the answers of this and that are no, we still need to know.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

Back when LJG was part of "The Great Doctor (神醫 shin eui - divine doctor)," the story was about him becoming a legendary doctor in Goryeo with the focus on Korean traditional medicine. After he left, they got Kang Ji Hwan and added the time traveling element, and after Kang left, Writer Song Ji Na joined and changed the story to Choi Young and a female doctor from the future. This is also when they changed the title to "Faith (信義 shin eui - faith, loyalty)" to avoid issues with other sageuks coming out at the time (one was going to have the same title but then changed it to Horse Doctor, and another one also featured a timetraveling doctor). So even if LJG had gotten to play his role back then, it wouldn't have been a timetravel story.

How does Kim Hee Sun (KHS) play into all these changes then? I didn’t know the character had evolved so differently since LJG was forced to bow out. The buzz was about KHS’s big return after marriage & baby, thus the pairing of KHS & LJG seems highly anticipated.

IF LJG did star in “The Great Doctor” (神醫), he would be the focal point. But with “Faith” (信義), KHS became the focal point. I can hardly believe that KHS will be bridesmaid to LJG (in “The Great Doctor”), given her star power.

MLSHR is so unique b’coz it has 2 predecessors – the book & C-BBJX. Even spoilers (like me … guilty as charged) are still left guessing how the script-writer would meld Korea’s history to fit the original story (book), and the book is conceptualized base on Chinese history. Interestingly in both histories, the 4th prince would become King / Emperor.

But isn’t fate a funny thing? If prior, LJG's popularity likens to a prince, then after MLSHR he is definitely King now!

• Like 14

On 11/10/2016 at 0:23 AM, sosooyah19 said:

i think she have some affection for him unknowingly, and became confused when he almost kiss her.. but since her feeling for WW is stronger then (or being loyal as she is), she tried to avoid his advances... but still she cant ignore him with all the sacrifices he did for her (i mean who wouldnt fall for that?)

if only they didnt do so much time jumps i guess its between the 2 years during CP reign, where she really decided to forget WW, then she'll have a heart to open for WS just for him. we can see how close they already are during HS birthday (that stargazing scene)

Actually hae soo already have heart to wang so, when she was in jail waiting to be tortured, and Wang wook visit her. When seeing Wang wook she ask Wang so's condition  right away and her face seems soo relief after hearing that wanguk so's fine...  i think that give an alarm to wang wook, that is why he is not hesitating to throw a pin to the to-be-dead-Maid, he scared that hae soo will choose wang so and wang wook want to secure his place in the palace..... the final move on to wang so's side is when hae soo choose Wang so over Wang wook when she's being hesitated after being asked by Wang wook wether the king already dead, that moment she did not tell him. but when she met Wang so, she believes Wang so right away...

Hmmm the PD is just too misterious about each characters feeling and did not show clear transition for the main characters (more to hae soo's) change of heart...

• Like 8