[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

I was going to put a short clip of the video as the IG post to mass attack, but I ran out of time to make it since I fell asleep. ^^;

Ooh poor you. get some well deserved rest please. :)

thank you. let's hope the cast and crew notice the video. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

One tiny thing though.. gj will be 51 at the final scene with eclipse  LJG looks awfully too good as someone who aged 51.

There is simple solution for this annoying detail: WS´s soul will be hosted by the body of a 30 year old chaebol (same figure as the WS we know) who would die in a car (ferrari) accident- when ws wake up in this body,  he would be "our" ws plus his trademark scar obtained by the car accident. ;) 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, staygold said:

LJG is killing us!!! Playing a dangerous game!!! What is he posting on his instagram!!!!! What does soon with an arrow mean!!!!???

He also said this drama will bring us happiness. I start to question that man judgment about this drama. 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

i hated the ending. i heard that the chinese version had a season 2 so i was contemplating whether i should watch it. So i googled.... instead of pretty princes i saw several bald men and i changed my mind LOL

1 hour ago, imaginary24 said:

I am pretty sure LOL-ing when I read your post. Cause I try THAT method too. But failed miserably. HAHA. 

What did you guys google? Scarless Head 2?

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

He also said this drama will bring us happiness. I start to question that man judgment about this drama. 

We should question our judgement to continue watching too.   i know why i keep watching, for the acting, i rewatched ep 20 for a few times already, just to watch the devastated gwangjong learning about soo's death. it was super sad and heart breaking, cuz the acting was so good i kept going back to that scene. 

how's your husband reaction to the ending? 

I keep asking myself why cant i walk away. :tears: it's just a drama. 

knowing how it end and the bitter journey, would i start the journey watching mlshr, i have to say i would. :P

but you are right, LJG said it will bring us happiness, IU once said it would be fun after ep 12. they both totally need to check the meaning of fun and happy. maybe they were using georyo dictionary instead of present time.:crazy:

Edited by atgirlina
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

Thank you @akinahana89for the wonderful project.  Your hard work is much appreciated and a nice conclusion to all the friendships and discussions shared on this forum.  I will check in every now and again in case there is any news on future development of MLSHR.  Love and Hugs to all !:heart:

I watched the video. It is so good and I start to cry. Thank you @akinahana89 for your hard work :heart:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

We should question our judgement to continue watching too. how's your husband reaction to the ending? 

I keep asking myself why cant i walk away. :tears:

After watching eun's death, my husband doesn't have the courage to watch the ending. But he keep ask me to tell how the story for the rest of the episodes. He just couldn't watch it yet :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

Hmm i have a question. 

Escape from the Palace is my work in progress. However, I started writing the ending to EP about two weeks ago. Since many of you are suffering with the lack of conclusion to the show, would you rather see the ending early? The ending is set in the future and ties up HS/WS's storylines. 

I DO! :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

After watching eun's death, my husband doesn't have the courage to watch the ending. But he keep ask me to tell the restof the eoisode. 

i edited my post after you replied. sorry

he's missing a lot by not watching directly, tell him that LJG said watching will bring him happiness :phew: and we should totally believe LJG.

• Like 9

Guest maniac-moon

HS is just been bombed out with many memories and will live with knowledge of how lonely WS had been in 20 years without her...it's so painful...

It's not happy ending,not at all :angry: 

23 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

i edited my post after you replied. sorry

he's missing a lot by not watching directly, tell him that LJG said watching will bring him happiness :phew: and we should totally believe LJG.

I try to make him watch, he run away after see me in tears LOL. The best I can get right now is his comment about LJG look so much better as Wang So than Gwangjong. But I will not give up. I don't want to suffer alone. I'll drag my husband with me :P

When I traumatized my husband with MLSHR. 

Yes LJG, this drama will bring us happiness and healing (in rehab)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

One tiny thing though.. gj will be 51 at the final scene with eclipse  LJG looks awfully too good as someone who aged 51.

i don't think we got that far in the story...his daughter with HS was like 5 and his son was probably younger ...so no...i like to believe that the one responsible for these extensive purges and the bloody GJ was someone other than WS in his body ...because behavior wise, that just looks like 2 WS ...2 different people...not by the actions but by the look in his eyes...yeah let me reside on that idea...

• Like 5

dear O dear!
I have not watched yet the last two episodes and I think I will not do it ever !!
I thought that from the moment HeSoo has promised to WangSo that she  will never leave him,

OeCOX2S.png

and then I heard her saying  she wants to convey to Wang Jung the password agreed between them "HeSoo is willing" , 

WNWt4ea.png

meaning that she wants to leave the palace and  WangSo,

meaning that she will not comply with her promise ...

but neither Wang So, has  met his promises

Spoiler

dr1jTE2.png

5oCCoKQ.png

KTFuscR.png

OeCOX2S.png

YOU

z9COL3m.png

BlKH3hn.png

XRbTqCx.png

Spoiler

1HzIglL.png

between two people .... when everyone lies,
their world is made pieces!!!

maybe Lee Joon Ki he thought like .....?

Spoiler

PhxMM8i.png

dont-tell-anyone-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948997

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I try to make him watch, he run away after see me in tears LOL. The best I can get right now is his comment about LJG look so much better as Wang So than Gwangjong. But I will not give up. I don't want to suffer alone. I'll drag my husband with me :P

When I traumatized my husband with MLSHR. 

Yes LJG, this drama will bring us happiness and healing (in rehab)

sometimes is difficult to bring the men into the soup opera genre ...at least your is willing to give it a try...all i can afford are soccer games...noo..every 4 years yesss but so often :crazy: so to counter attack the fact that i have no one to watch it with, i drag my mom into k drama..she loves them but she hates sad ending and open endings... you see my dilemma now...i don't know why she has a problem dealing with that...i always watch a given # of dramas before i decide what to show her ...because the journey to a wonderful watch does not stick with her if the ending is not satisfying according to her preferences ...i really truly believed  that at some point  that they were going to keep the BBJX   and  make it a little happier... and here i am dreading that she might not like it...we had this very little problem while watching yong pal...she wanted a wedding ...babies and what not...and that was an even better than this one...nothing to do but to show her and let her decide...although i can hear the complains coming my way...because yes i'm responsible for choosing this particular drama while knowing  what she likes and doesn't... ( although i'm satisfy with the ending )i never show her ongoing dramas...except for...let me think...the moon that embraces the sun ...yeah that one...and you're beautiful...well the latter was the first  k drama i watched ...my taste in dramas has change ...can't say if i was to watch it now ...that i would have enjoy it as much...but you never forget your first drama  experience anyway...rant over...

• Like 7

4 hours ago, dancingbee said:

This is such a pitiful face of Wang So....
He grew up unhappily as a child and now as a King, just so painfully lonely and sad for the next remaining time of his life...
It is so unfair for both him and Hae Seo...

Bravo to LJG for such powerful acting. You can feel all the pains that Wang So must carry on....

Great acting, love this scene.

He looks like a Dark Elf :wub:

I don't believe he is human. I think he must be some sort of Alien.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, may6 said:

sometimes is difficult to bring the men into the soup opera genre ...at least your is willing to give it a try...all i can afford are soccer games...noo..every 4 years yesss but so often :crazy: so to counter attack the fact that i have no one to watch it with, i drag my mom into k drama..she loves them but she hates sad ending and open endings... you see my dilemma now...i don't know why she was a problem dealing with that...i always watch a given # of dramas before i decide what to show her ...because the journey to a wonderful watch does not stick with her if the ending is not satisfying according to her preferences ...i really truly believed  that at some point  that they were going to keep the BBJX   a make it a little happier... and here i am dreading that she might not like it...we had this very little problem while watching yong pal...she wanted a wedding ...babies and what not...and that was an even better than this one...nothing to do but to show her and let her decide...although i can hear the complain coming my way...because yes i'm responsible for choosing this particular drama while knowing  what she likes and doesn't... ( although i'm satisfy with the ending )i never show her ongoing dramas...except for...let me think...the moon that embraces the sun ...yeah that one...and your beautiful...well the latter was the first  k drama i watched ...my taste in dramas has change ...can't say if i was to watch it now ...that i would have enjoy it as much...but you never forget your first drama  experience anyway...rant over...

Open ending drama is not everybody cup of tea because you have to think and make your own ending. Most people will prefer happy ending. It is human nature to choose happiness over never ending pain like MLSHR. Unless you are masochist like the rest of us in this thread LOL.  I am used to open ending and actually enjoy it but sometimes even I need some closure (You here this LJG ??)

My husband is a J-Dorama lover (kamen rider, ultraman, etc) but he is okay with Kdrama as long as Happy Ending. He even watched and got obsessed with Oh My Ghost and Let's Eat 2.

Sad, tragic drama? He will run as quick as he can :sweatingbullets:. He can't handle the pain.

• Like 13