[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, kiinn said:

I thought he's regarding to his fan-meeting asia tour? He has been saying that 'soon I'll meet you guys'-thing a lot. 

I checked his official website, it's confirmed date for Seoul, Nagoya, Yokohama, Osaka ( not sure?) and Taipei. The agency said they're in discussion with other countries. 

I've never liked this kind of fan-gathering, but now I'm curious. :wacko: Shall we? how to buy the ticket? Gah, I have zero idea about fandom.

But the video clip he posted was reffering to when gwangjong said he will find soo in whatever world she's in.

Hence the crazy reaction. soon to that bit of the modern time air in whatever form? epilogue, special ep, etc. or even to a second season?

I am hoping to more of the epilogue or special ep. not a 2nd season.

A second season with most of the original cast, or just our otp? definitely need a different director and writer.

@qwenli have you read anywhere reaction from the original author after the show ended? i know she/he posted a reaction after watching the early ep. which one she like better the chinese or the korean version? thanx

• Like 16

3 hours ago, wandaraiju said:

You're in love, no wonder you got heartbroken,  jplease re-watched it again n again

in time.... ill rewatch it.. but not now because i need to go mind my work after a month of only waiting and watching MLSHR.....

i'll watch "my girl" to see a funny, stylish LJG there... :) to heal my broken heart from this star crossed  lovers...

MLSHR how could you do this to me...

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

i am crying whole day...i just can't concentrate on anything..i hope SBS releases the cut scene so that i can move on..:bawling:

you and i both and a lot of chingus here i will presume...i'm  sending you a virtual hug to alleviate the pain...on the bright side...we all got each other so it does get better

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, Ange Ng said:

Are these leaked pictures of modern Wang So?? The very same scene that's meant to be aired but didn't get aired?

https://mobile.twitter.com/kdramabitch/status/785431643779510272?s=09

Lee Jun Ki wore this same outfit to his fan meet! I don't know how to upload images here so you guys will have to click on the link.

@Ainee Etp I read this post, but @chickenchopflipflop says it's a CF, so now I'm crawled up in a corner, crying.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, dancingbee said:

Thank you. I haven't watched the finale.

The queen may be evil but her son is also Wang So's son...  Since Hae Seo's kid is a girl, there should be no problem about fighting for the throne.

It is just sad the little girl will grow up not knowing her real father.....

She had no right, no place to stay. Must marry a random man who she don't know or go spouse to a old man to have peace in the Reign. Why she'll always remember the queen that she was never loved from So, she had every reason to hate the little one. Maybe she will find her dead from poisoning... 

So died good to let the little one, to sad that they dint say the name, to grow up with Jung. Is all for the better...

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, fengari said:

and the ferrari (what else than a car with a prancing horse as brandlogo) in the first first photo, is the modern WS´s horse, I presume.It makes sense, but it is somehow boringly predictable.  :)

That Ferrari reminds me of Kang Chul's car in W-Two Weeks! It looks like the same car and it's RED too :o

• Like 6

I re-watched the final episode for the 4th times. It still made me in tears. I read all the speculation about ending MLSHR. I want to believe that Ji Mong was a time traveler so that Wang So could come to the modern era and met Hae Soo. Perhaps Wang So was a chaebol in modern era who fasilitated Goryeo Make Up Exhibitions. And voila! He met Hae Soo in the painting exhibition.

If there is a special episode, I hope it is an epilogue for the happy ending. I just want they have a happy ending because of their journey was already sad and painful. Let's pray everyone! Hope the best for a happy ending MLSHR ♡♡♡

• Like 17

Thank you @akinahana89for the wonderful project.  Your hard work is much appreciated and a nice conclusion to all the friendships and discussions shared on this forum.  I will check in every now and again in case there is any news on future development of MLSHR.  Love and Hugs to all !:heart:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

i hated the ending. i heard that the chinese version had a season 2 so i was contemplating whether i should watch it. So i googled.... instead of pretty princes i saw several bald men and i changed my mind LOL

I am pretty sure LOL-ing when I read your post. Cause I try THAT method too. But failed miserably. HAHA. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

I think it's better to download the video from @akinahana89 first then upload your favorite part in your IG and mention IG of the casts, so don't spam or comment in akinahana IG anymore. So the casts will see some part video, not only one photo. Thank you once again @akinahana89 for your hardwork!

I was going to put a short clip of the video as the IG post to mass attack, but I ran out of time to make it since I fell asleep. ^^;

• Like 20

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

Okay your post made me browsed through Google and opened NASA website LOL

Interestingly, TOTAL (see how I emphasize) solar eclipse DID HAPPEN in year 941 (Go Hajin's arrival in Goryeo) and year 975 (Gwangjong's death). While solar eclipse actually happened every year (at least twice) in 10th century, it's interesting that in both year 941 and 975, there were 1 total and 1 partial solar eclipse each year. The solar eclipses that happened in the drama were TOTAL solar eclipse (so we just ignore the partial one), and very interesting again, if you look at the date when these real total solar eclipses happened historically, they fit perfectly with the events in the drama when the total solar eclipses took place. (I don't get the exact data whether these solar eclipses were visible as TOTAL solar eclipse from Goryeo or not so let's just assume they were lol) I emphasize on TOTAL because with the amount of solar eclipse happening each year in the world, there is possibility that Goryeo people actually had some partial solar eclipses but they weren't significant and couldn't help time traveling it seems)

Year 941 (Go Hajin's arrival in Goryeo) (NASA and WIkipedia)

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot%202016-11-02%2021.12.41.png

Screenshot%202016-11-02%2021.17.51.png

On eps 1, we see after Go Hajin's drowning, Gwangjong rode on his horse with total solar eclipse happening in the background. Then the scene shifted to him looking from the hill with the Kang people, and it was snowing. So that fits quite well with the date of the actual total solar eclipse, which was 21 November (late autumn or early winter snow).

Year 975 (Gwangjong's death) (NASA and Wikipedia)

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot%202016-11-02%2021.10.07.png

Screenshot%202016-11-02%2021.18.02.png

The real Gwangjong's death was actually on 4 July 975, so it was slightly inaccurate with the date of the actual total solar eclipse because he should have been died the moment this eclipse occurred (10 August 975) LOL. But I assume the writer didn't really take into date detail of this historical fact. It could also be that the total solar eclipse GJ witnessed didn't happen on the year he died (like I said, practically every year got total solar eclipse happening in the world which might or might not be visible in Goryeo) but I don't think there was another total solar eclipse during his reign, because solar eclipse, moreover total (the sun totally disappeared) was very important in Goryeo history. Cited from the book "Astronomy: Traditional Korean Science" : Such thorough observations and records of solar eclipses were made because traditionally the sun was considered the symbol of the king and country, so many untoward events were considered important and were closely monitored. ...Eclipses were so important that any miscalculation in timing was treated as severe crime, punished in principle with the death penalty. I think if they got another total solar eclipse during his reign, it would be weird to have no saying about it. Also, JM chose to leave on that particular total solar eclipse. If the hypothesis of JM taking GJ to the future is true, then it made sense for him to leave in that particular total solar eclipse, knowing that historically GJ should have died that year. We never see how GJ died anyway, so it's open to all possibility.

I wrote on my previous post that the scene where GJ's face disappeared into the eclipse's shadow was similar to how Go Hajin disappeared into the very same eclipse shadow and found herself in Goryeo. If we assume that the second eclipse happened on the year he died, then he probably just died on that moment and his soul traveled to the future, just like Go Hajin did. That would make sense since I believe this is what the writer intended to do, hence like LJG said, there should be a scene where modern So and Soo meet.

Thank you thank you.. i do deeply believe that the eclipse did something to ws. And it was during the eclipse he said he will find her. As history noted, gj contracted sudden illness and died within days. Maybe he had just vanished altogether. Yh will see this disappearance as a threat (clan will come up to claim as regent while the king's fate in unknown) so she will spread the story that gj had died of illness and had passed the throne to her son.

One tiny thing though.. gj will be 51 at the final scene with eclipse  LJG looks awfully too good as someone who aged 51.

• Like 11