[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

At least in BBJX, even the ending is tragic but there's still some HOPE, that their love will continue in the future! 

But here... not even hope, it's practically devastating. She remembered the love, but she will forever long for that love. There's no HOPE of meeting So again, or going back, or anything!! This is even WORST than BBJX!!! :angry:

IKR????? there was nothing satisfying about the ending..

What happnd to GHJ and where is modern WS?

What was the need for modern Ji mong when they could have given modern wang so?:crazy:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, ferily said:

Samee.. I'm actually satisfied with this kind of ending.. Although it isn't an happy ending, it's more like a tragic ending. Something about tragic endings just get to me... I admit I teared up along with HS when she found out that WS has been alone all this time

I'm okay with a tragic ending. I hate endings that leave too many unanswered story threads. What is the point of him saying "I will find you". The story is over, where is he going to find her? Even if the writer intended a cliffhanger, you can only do a cliffhanger if there is a guaranteed resolution i.e. Season 2. I'm so angry. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, signe_sun said:

Oh MY God!!!! I can't believe that!!! I am crying for an hour now and what???? no happy ending....????????

Spoiler

I wished instead of HS, it was their daughter who WS piggyback. That would have been more meaningful. Hae Soo might be gone, but a special part of her remains with WS. I could have accepted that as the ending scene. Jung had everything WS held precious in his life. It's so UNFAIR! I know why HS didn't want the baby to grow in the palace. But at least, let him be close to the child. I feel so bitter right now. I hate the director and writer for ruining the ending of my favorite story. 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, shae said:

Nobody gives a Shizz about de babies. She didn't even want to see that kid before she died. 

Yup.. seemed like nobody cares for her. WS was only thinking about HS but not much of this child. He's like "Okay, I have a daughter, please take care of her. Ciao!"

• Like 10

My happy ending is modern day Wang So's real name is Lee Joon Gi. He's alive and happy...and Hae Soo is just one of his many fans but never gets the chance to talk to him... that's her karma - she has to live like all of us fans of oppa. Always dreaming to one day meet him but it won't be possible other than fan meets/concerts :P plus the great thing is? Modern Wang So is SO well loved by   many many fans. While modern Hae Soo didn't get this same love (since we saw how her ex-bf and best friend betrayed her at the beginning).

• Like 19

Just now, SizzlerZ said:

I have a feeling that those specials sum up the whole drama. I'm pretty sure on of the specials was released quite a while ago and this one might be continuation of that. 

lets pray we will just get a nice like 10 mins clip of a modern HS and modern Ws meeting, or at least the potential of meeting.

i feel like at the end of the whole drama,

WS was just as miserable as he once when he first entered the palace to when he became king.

everyone left him? i mean WHAT???!!

WS you truly deserve better!!

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Jimong was a beggar in Go Ha Jin's timeline and this one not... I think this is another life of her that remembered the events. 

Yeah it seems as though she did change the future. In the original timeline when she first got to Goreyo, she thought that GJ was after Taejo in the line of succession, everyone thought that, that was because she didn't know history that well but it could be that, that was her timeline in her universe just like in Jimong's universe Yo was never supposed to be king. I'm still kind of incredulous about the episode, but I'm gonna reserve judgment until I see it with english subs.

• Like 9

I cannot believe I spent so much time rooting for them, letting their lives take over my life! And for this end?!?!

Aaaaarrrrgghhh.. I'm so pissed!!! :angry:

Thank you all for the recaps! Right now, I'm just TOO MAD to think of anything else! I've wasted my youth for this!!! Aaaarrggghhhhh!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

you are right!

this show's behind the scenes is equally interesting! :w00t:

just download on your mobile quickly to watch.

tomorrow when they replay, there will be translations in english, japanese and chinese.

I cracked up when he took off his blazer to hug his fans. ^_^  I'M JEALOUS!! 

• Like 8

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

When the drama was announced I remember they said "20 episodes + 1 special". Can we have hope that that special is one after the drama ended? 

I'm pretty sure the special is a condensed version of the 20 eps. :( 

• Like 11