[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@meahri_1 I have done write ups for 4 scenes, I have tagged your names in the previous pages. For rain scene I had re written so please use the edited version (the one with no gifs).

i owe u one more scene the prison scene. I have writer block. I know the end time is GMT 12pm which seems to be 9pm my time zone. So I have a few more hours to write it. I will send to u tml, pls bear with me thanks 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@summer2017  Sounds good, Chingu. Am at work, and will start in a couple hours after I do a few more tasks. :blush:

Good morning Chingu! It's morning my side now, can't wait to see the final product. I love the way the W team wrote theirs, if u could help to emphasize on the why these are the best scenes it would be great too. Maybe we can have the scenes in chronological order so that we can show the progress?

1st scene - remove makeup

2nd scene - prison 

3rd - rain

4th - Pegasus (see if it's feasible to have the meeting of his daughter if not can remove that part if its too many scenes). Also pls help me confirm if his daughter name is really Seol or did I read it in a fanfic and got confused 

5th - last date 

• Like 6

Wow so many took the survey, after reading the winners i'm a little sad some of my fave moments didn't make it, but i'm happy anyway because i love almost every scene of the drama, specially if So is in it! 

let me say @meahri_1 you're doing a great job! working so hard for the drama and for us! thank you very much. you're both LOVE :heart: and please tell me if i can be of any help

10 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@meahri_1 This is a combi of Seol + Pegasus scene which I have combined into 1 best moment by writing it as So's flashback, hope it works! Please use this version and help me to find the gifs and pics and insert where appropriate, like a drama review.

Title: The fruit of our love

We have chosen to do a recollection of Wang So's inner thoughts in the following scenes. Put together, they are a lethal combination of the most bittersweet moments in MLSHR. Here we see Wang So meeting his daughter, and then we present the scenes that showed a love so strong that culminated in a living proof of their love - their precious child. It was a love so strong that transcended beyond time and space. 

A man dressed in sombre black clothes could be seen walking away from the river bank deep in thought. Moments ago, a young child with skin as white as snow and eyes that twinkled like stars had just bumped into him. After their fleeting meeting, all memories from the past that he had buried away for years deep inside his heart suddenly came back to him. He now understood why Soo had to leave him. It was for the sake of their fruit of love - Seol; the daughter borne by his greatest love. With deep regret, he recollected the unforgettable night that both him and Soo shared.

That night, Soo risked her life by slipping out of the palace to nurse So's injury when he risked his life to shield her from a deadly arrow. 3 years had passed since their separation when So was sent to oversee the construction of a new capital. This was the first time in 3 years that the 2 had a chance to see each other again properly, away from danger. When So awoke, he found himself dressed and his wound bandaged nicely. He saw Soo slouching in a corner and slowly walked towards her. After Soo had bandaged So's wound, fatigue overcame her and she drifted off into dreamland. When she awoke, she found herself staring into So's eyes all of a sudden.  So tried his best to turn away from her, but her sudden confession of "Do you still love me?" threw all of So's pretense out of the window. How could he not love her? He loved her so much that no words could express his thoughts.

So grabbed and kissed Soo on the lips long and hard, as though there was no tomorrow. In return, she hugged him with all her might. The candle flickered, and they spent the lovely night together, two hearts beating in unison. That night, they shared a special bond between them. From that moment onwards, Soo's body, heart, mind and soul truly belonged to So, and only So.

When So awoke, he found Soo sleeping peacefully besides him, sharing the same bed. He knew that something special had happened between them, and he took a moment to stare at her angelic face. A face that brought him back to life and made him feel human once again. As he caressed her face gently, and Soo smiled at him, he thought he was in heaven. 

Euphoria continued throughout the night when they played with their hands, creating cute shadow images. As they giggled like two fools in love, So was deeply contented to have Soo by his side.

The following night, they sat down together to enjoy the stars. As Soo knowledgeably pointed out Pegasus to So, he thought to himself what a smart woman she was besides her exceptional beauty and how lucky he was to be with her. He really wanted to be with her forever. How nice if time could just stop at this moment, he thought to himself.

Maybe i'm wrong (though after watching the drama so many times i don't think so, specially because i have the scene fresh in my mind - i just watched it!) but it's 3 years of Yo's reign but only 2 years since they last see each other. Lastly i'm not sure about merging pegasus scene with So/Seol scene, they're different scenes ... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

Wow so many took the survey, after reading the winners i'm a little sad some of my fave moments didn't make it, but i'm happy anyway because i love almost every scene of the drama, specially if So is in it! 

let me say @meahri_1 you're doing a great job! working so hard for the drama and for us! thank you very much. you're both LOVE :heart: and please tell me if i can be of any help

Maybe i'm wrong (though after watching the drama so many times i don't think so, specially because i have the scene fresh in my mind - i just watched it!) but it's 3 years of Yo's reign but only 2 years since they last see each other. Lastly i'm not sure about merging pegasus scene with So/Seol scene, they're different scenes ... 

Yup I understand. I couldn't confirm if it's 2 or 3 years too. I am not sure if they got apart right during Yo's reign. Some reviews mentioned 2 years. Maybe we can change to a few years if cannot confirm 2 or 3 years.   @meahri_1 Chingu. 

Some of my fave scenes didn't make it too but it's ok, we take the popular vote :)

I also don't know if we should merge the 2 scenes. I can draft another version of the unmerged scene and u all can decide k? Thanks for the feedback! 

• Like 4

Chingudeul, 

52 took the online survey with a several contributing at the very beginning as well.  Thank you all for participating. I'll be up for the next several hours pulling together @summer2017's  work, plus the gifs and pictures many of us have gathered since watching the drama last year. Don't forget this is only round 1 of the contest. If we make it to round 2, there may be other opportunities for us to talk about the other things we liked about the drama or it's characters.

:blush:

• Like 5

@meahri_1 this is the version of Pegasus scene without Seol. As Chingu @antoniaclamens pointed out, it may be weird to have 2 scenes in one. Pls see which version is more appropriate. 

Title: The fruit of our love

We have chosen to present the scene that showed a love so strong, transcending beyond time and space which culminated in a living proof of their love - their precious child.

That fateful night, Soo risked her life by slipping out of the palace to nurse So's injury when he risked his life to shield her from a deadly arrow. A few years had passed since their separation when So was sent to oversee the construction of a new capital. This was the first time in years that the 2 had a chance to see each other again properly, away from danger. When So awoke, he found himself dressed and his wound bandaged nicely. He saw Soo slouching in a corner and slowly walked towards her. After Soo had bandaged So's wound, fatigue overcame her and she drifted off into dreamland. When she awoke, she found herself staring into So's eyes all of a sudden.  So tried his best to turn away from her, but her sudden confession of "Do you still love me?" threw all of So's pretense out of the window. How could he not love her? He loved her so much that no words could express his thoughts.

So grabbed and kissed Soo on the lips long and hard, as though there was no tomorrow. In return, she hugged him with all her might. The candle flickered, and they spent the lovely night together, two hearts beating in unison. That night, they shared a special bond between them. From that moment onwards, Soo's body, heart, mind and soul truly belonged to So, and only So.

When So awoke, he found Soo sleeping peacefully besides him, sharing the same bed. He knew that something special had happened between them, and he took a moment to stare at her angelic face. A face that brought him back to life and made him feel human once again. As he caressed her face gently, and Soo smiled at him, he thought he was in heaven. 

Euphoria continued throughout the night when they played with their hands, creating cute shadow images. As they giggled like two fools in love, So was deeply contented to have Soo by his side.

The following night, they sat down together to enjoy the stars. As Soo knowledgeably pointed out Pegasus to So, he thought to himself what a smart woman she was besides her exceptional beauty and how lucky he was to be with her. He really wanted to be with her forever. How nice if time could just stop at this moment, he thought to himself.

• Like 6

@meahri_1 this is the Last scene Prison scene. Pls feel free to edit where necessary!

Title: We survived 

This is another epic heart wrenching scene, for our couple Wang So and Hae Soo, The delivery, though subtle, was also a victorious scene for both Wang So and Hae Soo. Both of them survived in their own ways, in the aftermath. Also, we can see from this moment onwards, Hae Soo slowly opening up to Wang So by showing him concern and lecturing him, even though she was badly tortured herself. Likewise, though he was poisoned and on the brink of death, he still made it through to see her, for he knew she would be guilty if he died. We can see some serious conversations between Soo and So peppered with some light hearted banter floating here and there. 

So struggled weakly towards the prison cell that Soo was in. After all, he was still weak from the poison he ingested. As he approached her cell, he braved himself for the sight he was about to see. He knew she would be badly tormented, which pained him deeply. He was not prepared for the sight that he was about to see; a badly beaten and tortured Soo with blood all over her body. Her white clothes were tattered and soaked in blood, as she lay on the prison cell floor motionless. 

When Soo looked up, she saw So's pale face staring at her. Immediately her heart felt warm and fuzzy, despite the physical pain she was feeling. He was alive! That was the only thought that filled her whole mind. She gave him a weak smile and started to nag at him, like a mother hen. But in her heart, she felt touched, really touched that a prince like So would drink 3 cups of poison just to save her who was only a meagre tea lady at Damiwon. How important was her to him that he would willingly sacrifice his life for her? From this moment onwards, Soo could not deny how touched she felt. She was really thankful that So survived. 

On the other hand, it pained So equally to see Soo being tortured for something that was not even her fault. He hated himself silently for not being able to protect her despite his best efforts. Though he acted nonchalant, he was also glad to see that Soo managed to survive the torture for now. He swore to himself that he would save Soo at all cost, even if it costs him his life. 

• Like 6

On 12/7/2017 at 10:43 PM, meahri_1 said:

It's a Soompi K-Drama Contest between Descendants of the Sun, W - Two Worlds, and Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo. More information regarding this first round can e found in the communication below.

I don't have permission to see it :( why? X°°D

• Like 4

Chingudeul, it was the end of the entry period and the clock struck while I was still in there. I wasn't even finished uploading everything. I'M SO VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY, especially to @summer2017 who worked so hard. I think I just disqualified us. :bawling:''

@makino92 I think they locked it down. I'm not 100% sure, but they seem to do that in between the entry and voting periods, perhaps to check and see if everyone followed the rules before allowing the voting to begin. Since I didn't finish, I have a feeling they'll clear my whole entry.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

It's weird! Now is only GMT 11.35am didn't they say GMT 12pm + 1? Is there a problem with our time zone?

@summer2017  I think you're right. But I can't get in. Can you?

Just checked again. It looks like it's locked down. So did I get kicked out early???

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@summer2017  I think you're right. But I can't get in. Can you?

Just checked again. It looks like it's locked down. So did I get kicked out early???

Can u paste the link for me coz I can't see it at all. Can u edit your previous post in the thread? 

• Like 5