[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 hours ago, andy78 said:

i know !!!i totally agree with you...all we can do is hope that the people behind him ,his staff will watch him and stop him before he does some huge mistakes in time!God help us all!!!

We had so many problems in Brazil this year, that I look into the american results and just think: nah, richard simmons happens all the time.

I'm really sorry for America, but we have so many issues, that this looks like nothing... for now. Let's wait and see what he is gonna do.

We have our own trump here too, a cinical man called Bolsonaro, who is just as bad as him. FYI, when he voted to impeach former president Dilma Roussef, he praised an old dictator who used to torture woman - puting rats in her vaginas.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, wandaraiju said:

So when did hae soo have the heart for Wang so? I think when Wang so almost kiss her after the concealer part before 2nd rain ceremony? isn't it ? or it was before?

i think she have some affection for him unknowingly, and became confused when he almost kiss her.. but since her feeling for WW is stronger then (or being loyal as she is), she tried to avoid his advances... but still she cant ignore him with all the sacrifices he did for her (i mean who wouldnt fall for that?)

if only they didnt do so much time jumps i guess its between the 2 years during CP reign, where she really decided to forget WW, then she'll have a heart to open for WS just for him. we can see how close they already are during HS birthday (that stargazing scene)

• Like 14

11 hours ago, penforella said:

@ilovecoffeeandbooks @vwj1 @Kelly86 @Umi_ni_Sora @ChewyChocolate @kiinn @Idwon4 @msgolightly9608

We can all meet by the pool tonight and warp ourselves to Goryeo, I'm thinking we could be like a bunch of fangirl stalking SoSoo moments as they happen in real time.

On out of topic and more serious notes: Sending the biggest hugs and prayer to you all. :blush:

I'm down, what time? :grimace::grimace:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, phenyl said:

LJG seems very fond of little childen. Maybe deep inside, he also want to have a child of his own.,imho:blush: since he is roman catholic, marriage only 1 for a life time unless separate by death, no divorce.so its hard for truly search his soulmate...wish him a happy life:heart:

We have the same religion! Maybe we can marry and have our very own Seol! :wub:

#wishfulthinking

• Like 9

@wordsmyth0253 Right now, we're all just waiting for the director to say yes to the DVD/Blu-ray release. At this point, I'm losing hope because even if they start the process now, there won't be enough copies sold for this to go through and it will most likely be canceled.

@fengari Funny that you'd mention Faith. Actually, part of the reason why I started watching MLSHR was because I had hoped that it wouldn't have the same shortcomings that Faith did because it was a live production (the final episode couldn't contain everything that was in the script because they simply didn't have enough time to shoot all the scenes).

Spoiler

At first, LJG was the main lead in it with no time traveling element and just as a medical sageuk set in Goryeo, they started filming, the Korean army decides to kidnap LJG, he had to pay fines for canceling all his ongoing contracts and what not all because the Korean army wanted him in their musical (and then was careless to get him injured). At any rate, Faith eventually got Kang Ji Hwan as the next male lead and spent about 100 million dollars to shoot a trailer, but KJH also had lots of personal problems at the time (though not his fault), so he had to step down, Then the PD finally reunited with writer SJN to revamp the story and eventually got LMH on board and thanks to him was able to secure some funds to actually produce the drama. 

@akinahana89 I have not heard of anything about a spin-off film of MLSHR (although I wouldn't put it past him, seeing that there is a precedence with Jin Hyeok and Dr. Stranger) . Only Ji Soo has mentioned that the PD is interested in doing a Web Drama series, but we don't know how serious he is. At this point I think the PD's long since moved on from MLSHR and doesn't care about it as he's already made enough money from it.

• Like 22

7 hours ago, Yeekrfan2 said:
I'm not sure anyone posted this fanfic before and it's very suitable for this  :angry: unaired :crazy:  scene

Credit:  c0ntine  @tumblr- I tried writing an ending

I’m so sorry

I’m so sorry I left you

I’m so sorry

It had all been real. The people she had met, the friends she had watched die, her daughter being born.

Him.

She cried harder. If only she could go back. Not even to change what had happened, but just to talk to him again. To tell him he’s not alone.

She didn’t hear the other person in the room until he was right next to her.

“You look like you might need this.” He said.

He handed her a handkerchief.

“Thanks.” She took it and wiped the tears on her face, not taking her eyes off the picture of Gwangjong.

“Do you cry in front of paintings often?” The man asked.

“Just this one.” Go Ha Jin said, trying to not let the man see how hard she had been crying.

“I know what you mean. Every time I look at it I get this feeling of loneliness. Like I’ve lost something I’ll never get back.”

She didn’t say anything so the man continued.

“People have actually told me that I look like Gwangjong. I’m not sure I see it though.”

“Liar.” Go Ha Jin said. She realized too late it must have sounded rude, but no one could replace Wang So. Even if it was hundreds of years in the future.  

The man let out a small laugh. “We said we would never lie to each other.” 

I think my heart stop when i read the last line. And i started to cry. So beautiful. Love that ending So much

• Like 18

Actor Hong Jong Hyun talks about 'Moon Lovers' co-star IU

Spoiler

Actor Hong Jong Hyun opened up about his 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo' co-star IU in an interview TV Report on November 9.

Hong Jong Hyun was asked about his chemistry with IU, and he answered, "We started working together in the middle of the series. I listened to IU's music a lot before that. I knew she wrote and composed her own songs, and I always thought of her as a sensitive person," adding that he was right about his impression of her.

He added, "Because she's someone who does music, she was able to express sensitive feelings well. She was also mature for her age. She looks very small, thin, feminine, and like she'd get tired soon, but she's not like that at all. I don't know if it's because her stamina's good or if she just withstood it, but she has more strength than an average man. She held her form from beginning to end."

Hong Jong Hyun concluded, "Though acting isn't her original career and she's still gaining experience, she was extremely professional."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/actor-hong-jong-hyun-talks-about-moon-lovers-co-star-iu

my total respect they were a great team!

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

@wordsmyth0253 Right now, we're all just waiting for the director to say yes to the DVD/Blu-ray release. At this point, I'm losing hope because even if they start the process now, there won't be enough copies sold for this to go through and it will most likely be canceled.

@akinahana89 I have not heard of anything about a spin-off film of MLSHR (although I wouldn't put it past him, seeing that there is a precedence with Jin Hyeok and Dr. Stranger) . Only Ji Soo has mentioned that the PD is interested in doing a Web Drama series, but we don't know how serious he is. At this point I think the PD's long since moved on from MLSHR and doesn't care about it as he's already made enough money from it.

I thought we were close to getting the numbers we needed? Or did the unsatisfactory ending lead to people retracting their original intentions in wanting the DVD release?

And thanks for the info about this. I thought it was stated, based on the postings around Twitter and various websites, that there would be a spin-off film after the drama. I guess it's just another rumor then. Sigh.

Why does it seem like everything is going against MLSHR? T_T

• Like 13

@Gabi Bros The actors don't have anything to do with the DVD production. I'm starting to wonder if there is a psychological mind game going on between the actors and the production because all the interviews mention the edited out scenes and the production goes after those articles and gets rid of them. Same for Kang Hannah's comment to IU's IG post. Her comment confirmed that the hand with the handkerchief was Wang So's, but for whatever reason, she took it down.

@akinahana89 People quickly lose interest once the show is over. Also, if the specifications of the set isn't satisfactory (inclusion of most if not all deleted scenes for example), they won't actually order the DVD/Blu-ray set. 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

@Gabi Bros The actors don't have anything to do with the DVD production. I'm starting to wonder if there is a psychological mind game going on between the actors and the production because all the interviews mention the edited out scenes and the production goes after those articles and gets rid of them. Same for Kang Hannah's comment to IU's IG post. Her comment confirmed that the hand with the handkerchief was Wang So's, but for whatever reason, she took it down.

@akinahana89 People quickly lose interest once the show is over. Also, if the specifications of the set isn't satisfactory (inclusion of most if not all deleted scenes for example), they won't actually order the DVD/Blu-ray set. 

Oh my gosh D: why is the production doing this ? D: Is it marketing?  They removed all the interviews about the ending D: 

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Oh!!! :o Thanks for the info.  

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Hurts my heart to read this :heartbreak::tears: Don't blame yourself hon, it is not your fault that the writer, production, and director decided to leave out good scenes and rush halfway. We :heart: you! Be strong! Fighting oppa!

Actually LJG (and other cast member) saved this drama from that horrible post production fiasco. They should thanks the cast (especially LJG) otherwise no one would want to watch MLSHR. SBS even destroy the ratings with BASEBALL (I hate this sport because of SBS).

• Like 21