[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, minmar said:

Ok:  Get in line everyone.  Here are the parts.  Pick yours!

Lol, I consciously pick his eyes but subconsciously I'm drawn to his lips and voice lol. Definitely love those eyes I can stare at them all day.

I remember watching ilimae and thinking omg something about those eyes, their small but so much impact esp when he's sad or does the sad expression they speak words. I guess it's always been his eyes for me even during the my girl days when I was still not a fan his eyes stood out to me they can convey so much with one stare.

I see how desperate we are so many future fan vids. LJK fulfill our wishes give us closure. I'm prob one of the many who feels 20 didn't do me any good. I hate open endings and I never get them. Being a visual person I need them to show me a happy ending lol open endings where I have to imagine the rest suck. Till this day I'm still lost with Sangdoo let's go to schools ending lol. I get that not all endings are happy but it's distracting when I hear there was a future scene that was edited out. I was seriously going to accept that not seeing So again was her punishment for leaving him in the first place lol. How can I move on and accept that if they keep on teasing us? How it ended with So stating those lines do not help either. I rather just see her crying then the him carrying her on his back as a memory scene... No I will find you scene lol.

• Like 10

Someone has edited Wang So and Gong-Gil from "The King and the Clown", so basically Lee Joon Gi is loving himself, hahahahaa...but holy, does he look different...meatier Lee Joon Gi has much softer features, and yep, prettier, whereas skinnier Lee Joon Gi, with that sharp jawline, is looking manlier and *cough*cough* sexier... :wub: Aside from that, this parody is very well edited, I applaud the poster!

• Like 16

3 hours ago, berny said:

And they had many, many horsebackriding scenes together....such close body proximity....hahahaha IU how to be you? please :P
I have long been wishing that they show the BTS of those horsebackriding scenes of theirs.

yes me too.. i want bts of those since you cant fake it...

• Like 7

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Someone has edited Wang So and Gong-Gil from "The King and the Clown", so basically Lee Joon Gi is loving himself, hahahahaa... :D Aside from that, this parody is very well edited, I applaud the poster!

some of the lines are from the movie "masquerade" right? nice editing!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

I think it is supposed to look like this. It's a Silla gold crown. There's no gold crown I know in Goryeo time, but Goryeo had just been established not for long. Maybe they were still under culture (or fashion) influence of Silla?

Now I'll have to study about Silla's history.Back to the history books again!

@phenyl We have to hit 39,987 then our 4th place is secured.People can't comment on Goong's thread now anyways so its no. of posts won't increase.974 posts more to go!

@LyraYoo Thanks for the reminder/invite!:)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, deabakdrama said:

I have one question, hope someone can answer on behalf..DOEs LJK OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND? Besides the rumors with second lead from Gunman, does he really has a girlfriend? 

@junejungki Noted and thank you

i just want him to be really careful if he's dating.... because we are jealous fans... hahahahaha... i want to believe on what he said that he wanted to date in secret (so less complications) and he'll only introduce her if he's going to get married.... like it means he loves her more than the fans now.... since i think even before and now, based on interviews, he really cares about what would the fans think or what they want... he even said he's dating us... hahaha he really knows how to make a fan service.... :)))

• Like 14

maybe they'll announce the news regarding either a special or a movie on Nov 14, coinciding with the supermoon (the largest one for this year) event since 1948. maybe they'll just keep on teasing us til next week... :) (or maybe not)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a23734/november-14-supermoon-largest-since-1948/

just like what they did when they moved the premiere on August 29 when there is a new moon (sorry, i thought its a full moon, but someone mentioned about moons, i think i read it in this forum...)

the last supermoon will be on Dec 14... maybe the DVD will be available that time hahahaha or news about it will be final..

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

i just want him to be really careful if he's dating.... because we are jealous fans... hahahahaha... i want to believe on what he said that he wanted to date in secret (so less complications) and he'll only introduce her if he's going to get married.... like it means he loves her more than the fans now.... since i think even before and now, based on interviews, he really cares about what would the fans think or what they want... he even said he's dating us... hahaha he really knows how to make a fan service.... :)))

It is only right for him to pursue his own happiness. Fans should be happy for him. Anyway I guess can't be helped if we will check out the girl, must at least be as beautiful as IU. 

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

maybe they'll announce the news regarding either a special or a movie on Nov 14, coinciding with the supermoon (the largest one for this year) event since 1948. maybe they'll just keep on teasing us til next week... :) (or maybe not)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/space/moon-mars/a23734/november-14-supermoon-largest-since-1948/

just like what they did when they moved the premiere on August 29 when there is a full moon (1st supermoon but not the largest)..

the last supermoon will be on Dec 14... maybe the DVD will be available that time hahahaha or news about it will be final..

Omg!That's right!There are 6 supermoons this year...

9March,7April,6May,16October,14November,14December(http://earthsky.org/space/what-is-a-supermoon)

...most likely they want to take advantage of that.

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/moon/super-full-moon.html mentions:

"Technical Name: Perigee-syzygy

The technical term for a Supermoon is perigee-syzygy of the Earth-Moon-Sun system. In astronomy, the term syzygy refers to the straight-line configuration of three celestial bodies.

When the Moon is close to the lunar nodes of its path during syzygy, it causes a total solar eclipse or a total lunar eclipse."

And to think that MLSHR involves the occurances of eclipses...

Better look out for the last 2 ones since the next time a supermoon is seen is estimated to be in 2018.The next largest one after 14 Nov may be in 2034.This is because period between the time when full moon and perigee realign is about 413 days(1 year and 48 days).

• Like 10

Annyeong Eclipses, 

This is probably my last post in this thread.

I've no doubt that that hand with the handkerchief is our Pye-ha and thanks to Ji-eun aka as our Soo-ya, I found my closure for this drama.

Komawoyo Ching-Gus, for keeping us updated with your pics, BTS and analysis. I've benefitted much from this thread.  

Before I go, thought I should share this. To nurse my So withdrawal symptoms, I decided to check out JG previous drama "Scholar who walks the night" and found our Haesoo there too! Don't believe me, go check out episode 1 but ... warning: do not drink or eat while watching it lest you get choked when you spot "Haesoo". :lol:

• Like 10

I rewatch eps 16 and just realize that JM was actually the real murderer of Yo LOL

He told So and Soo "envoys from East Jurchen were bringing tributes, so I arranged for a day of dry thunder to frighten the king. I had no idea that the envoy would be struck by lightning and die right in front of him." The thing is he knew very well that would happen. I think JM decided the time had come for So to take the throne, and he simply triggered Yo's heart attack, knowing that he would grow weaker and die when So attacked the palace. See, JM was indeed very active (and scary) in stirring the history.

• Like 19