[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I think he could do a Korean version of Dexter well. He said in an interview once that he wanted to be a serial killer with a tortured soul, something like that, but not for the next project I hope. We need something light and happy from him :) Wang So was a very impressive role and hard to forget so it will be awhile before he should do another character in a Sageuk.

Please do make K-version of Dexter with LJG as the serial killer who collect blood sample.

Pretty please???

Or, LJG as young Hannibal Lecter (K-version)

Or, LJG as K-version of Jack the Ripper, young and good looking one?

What is wrong with me? :crazy: why do I want LJG as young, super sexy, super hot serial killer ??

• Like 17

The powerful secret of LJG is empathy, that is why he always portray the character effectively. It's the same strength as Meryl Streep, who is a multi awarded actress. I noticed that in him when he SAID his goodbyes to WS he is the only one who did that in the cast, or maybe outspoken it. It's so amazing how he can turn on and turn off his empathy just like that. 

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Please do make K-version of Dexter with LJG as the serial killer who collect blood sample.

Pretty please???

Or, LJG as young Hannibal Lecter (K-version)

Or, LJG as K-version of Jack the Ripper, young and good looking one?

What is wrong with me? :crazy: why do I want LJG as young, super sexy, super hot serial killer ??

Because he can do the lunatic laugh? I also like Anthony Hopkins that actor is also amazing :D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, phenyl said:

im confused while reading this, shouldnt it be: SO:"it doesn't bother you to see this ugly face?Do you pity/feel sorry for me?" then HS answered:" why would I feel sorry/pity someone who always uttered death threats?"

Oh yess! thank you for correcting it. I'll edit the post as we speak.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

The powerful secret of LJG is empathy, that is why he always portray the character effectively. It's the same strength as Meryl Streep, which is a multi awarded actress. I noticed that in him when he SAID his goodbyes to WS he is the only one who did that in the cast, or maybe outspoken it. It's so amazing how he can turn on and turn off his empathy just like that. 

That kind of actor is rare but also dangerous. You know, Heath Ledger, Joker from Dark Knight died during filming because of overuse of prescribed medications. He once told that Joker character is very depressing, challenging and he suffered insomnia during production. His body and mind was exhausted that is why he had to use sleeping pills to be able to sleep.

I kinda worry about LJG to be honest because he kind of reminds me of him. I just hope his goofy personality can make him out of his character as soon as he needs to.

8 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

Because he can do the lunatic laugh? I also like Anthony Hopkins that actor is also amazing :D

Anthony Hopkins is one of my fav actor :D

• Like 20

37 minutes ago, IrinaK said:

Scarlet's don't forget to sign & share the petition  Make "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo - Season 2" possible!

https://www.change.org/p/sbs-make-scarlet-heart-ryeo-season-2-possible?recruiter=621597470&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp

You know what I attempted to do that but when it comes to the question "how is it gonna benefit the community?" some thing like that. I was not able to push through. I thought my answer will be petty or something haha

Or maybe i can answer TO AVOID THE 4RTH PURGE? :D

• Like 6

And this is a rather silly observation in light of the death and pain Soo and So (and pretty much everyone else in the drama) experienced, but this is one of the few sageuks I've seen where characters actually eat the delicious food and drinks set for them? :P I'm always so hungry watching the dramas and wondering why they won't give me the food if they don't want it???

And while we're on the matter of the food - no Subway??? I missed them in MLSHR - I mean since Soo set up her make-up counter in Goryeo, nothing was holding her back from opening a Subway branch too :)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, cunyu75moon said:

Aah ..so truly..this part is the saddest...jisoo n LG excellent here..and i also wish the same too..if only so read the letter a bit earlier we all also can be more satisfying..huhuhu

I don't mind even if Soo died in the end as long as she could die in his arm. And he would have the opportunity to tell her everything will be okay and that his love is as big as the universe. I guess this was what I was hoping to happen that make a difference from the C-version. When all hell broke loose; Soo gave up on waiting for him and wanted to forget everything, So went nuts running for her only to find her urn, and Jung (who I came to respect for the way he was willing to sincerely take care of her till the end) broke down in pieces, I started to wonder who would made the decision to  make those 2 billions viewers' life as miserable as those characters and thinking this is good idea? 

Still hoping for a bit of closure. Many thanks to you guys who were able to bring some laughs through lighthearted funny comments. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Someone posted this:

The Sun-Song joong ki
The Moon -Lee Joon Gi
The Cloud-Park bo Gum
The star-kim soo hyun
The world- Lee Jong Suk
The Sea-Lee Min Ho..
Kdrama Fan World <3

Dramaworld- Korea haha:D

If ever i will go to korea. Which is one of my bucket list. My check in will be like;

Touch down kdrama world FTW! Hihi

• Like 8

Watched SBS version fr eps 15-20... subtitles / translation actually played a big role in understanding the story especially for period dramas.  My tears just rolled down subconsciously... compared to the 1st time (int ver).

Thinking back, no CREATIVE ppl (including production team) would want to see his/her creative work being edited out-cut off.  I feel you MLSHR production team... we can blame SBS for this ;)

TQ @antoniaclamens may start watching Iljamae... hope the ending is acceptable.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, shairli said:

Watched SBS version fr eps 15-20... subtitles / translation actually played a big role in understanding the story especially for period dramas.  My tears just rolled down subconsciously... compared to the 1st time (int ver).

Thinking back, no CREATIVE ppl (including production team) would want to see his/her creative work being edited out-cut off.  I feel you MLSHR production team... we can blame SBS for this ;)

TQ @antoniaclamens may start watching Iljamae... hope the ending is acceptable.

Which means the work just landed to the wrong funding and taking the heat for it. It sucks to be them right now :(

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, NitaA said:

I don't mind even if Soo died in the end as long as she could die in his arm. And he would have the opportunity to tell her everything will be okay and that his love is as big as the universe. I guess this was what I was hoping to happen that make a difference from the C-version. When all hell broke loose; Soo gave up on waiting for him and wanted to forget everything, So went nuts running for her only to find her urn, and Jung (who I came to respect for the way he was willing to sincerely take care of her till the end) broke down in pieces, I started to wonder who would made the decision to  make those 2 billions viewers' life as miserable as those characters and thinking this is good idea? 

Still hoping for a bit of closure. Many thanks to you guys who were able to bring some laughs through lighthearted funny comments. 

It's just like Romeo and Juliet - how very different the story would have been if the messenger got to him on time to tell him Juliet wasn't really dead... We know its a doomed love story like our MLSHR but we keep watching it year after year :( That's the real tragedy - the potential of all the things that could have been if So had read even one of the letters, if something else happened... Moral lesson I learned from MLSHR: Don't ever disregard an email or text message - You never know if you're about to unleash an epic tragic story of what-ifs, ands, and buts!

• Like 20