[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 01/11/2016 at 11:42 PM, antiherofans said:

No he knows. Jung said HS doesn't want her daughter to live in the palace. If it is Jung's child, why would she live in the palace especially Jung is forbidden in the palace.

Wang So knows that is her child from the hair pin and asking about her age.

He knows.. & controlled his anger maybe due to old age/maturity. 

I'm imagining if my version, after all the Q&A & whatsoever, the child will then go to him & hold his hand when he just want to walk away.  Then WS tells WJ that he can come visit the palace.  Something like that.. a short bonding between father & daughter...

• Like 7

Goodness!  I am incurable!  I watched the last part of episode 20 and was sobbing along with Ha Jin while she is feeling  sorry to Wang So for leaving him alone. I want to have a good cry. I really need professional help. I want to hate MLSHR for doing this to me.  XqJr4XqaYiG9W.gif 

• Like 22

@runitaa  Thank you for setting out your thoughts so clearly.  I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with each point :) The ending for me is still very sad but I cannot see it being any other way. If Gwangjong had seen Hae Soo before she died and known about the new born baby he probably, in his grief, would have wanted to take the baby back to the palace.  As you have pointed out he had a kind of closure knowing from her letters that she still loved him, understanding why she had to leave the palace and having their little child to love and watch grow - even at a distance -  so he could live on in that strength still being influenced by her ideals.  As for Hae Soo....I still have to think this one through.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, aine7 said:

I need to ask because it bothered me for a while.
Disclaimer: I don't speak Korean, I am able to identify few words, few verbs, if it's past or present.. nothing more. But I really find the way Ji Mong speaks totally different from the way the other characters in the Goryeo era speak. Different phrase cadence, different rhythm, even different stance. He sounds different. It sounds more close to modern way of speaking. Maybe I'm wrong...but at least for me he sounds uncommon, unusual, let's say distinctive. So, it is just me finding the way he speaks strange? 

That is what I thought too! Isn't it kind of weird that the moment Jimong leaves the palace in the episode, the eclipse happened right afterwards? He was probably travelling back to the future. He was there at the Goreyo make-up exhibition thing to tell Go Ha Jin that her surname 'Go' meant 'Hae' in Goryeo time. Like dude! I swear he's most likely a time traveller as I mentioned before. 

Moreover, why would he tell GJ that HaeSoo is probably from their world and that GJ should forget about HaeSoo? He even told him that why bother longing for someone whom you cannot reach and that he'll end up like Jimong himself (Who's travelling back and forth in time.)

In Ep 1, Jimong probably knew what the eclipse can do (time travel) and calculated that Go Ha Jin will go back in time, maybe so that she can "try" to change history, because Jimong did mention that in his heart there was only one king (I think Wang Mu) and that he was a brother, a friend, and a monarch. So if history did change, Mu might not have died.

But hey! Guess what, Jimong? The PDs and the writer don't like that and want to tell us that we can't really change history even if we're given the chance to because everything was destined to happen either way. Sigh... the harsh reality!!! LOL

(Maybe I'll put some screencaps later when I have more time.) 

• Like 9

On 02/11/2016 at 1:52 AM, Diana Blanche said:

PD said that the journey is going to be sad but the end will be happy, LJG said that the end will be healing and Happy! Now Zera post on her IG smth about happy and Kang Ha Na post a pictures of her character (Yeon Hwa) were she seem to be very happy. Could it be that we no longer understand the meaning of the word happiness? :blink:

Yes... I think we are the ones who do not understand "happy scenes" & "happy ending" (sarcastically... emmm) ;)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, shairli said:

He knows.. & controlled his anger maybe due to old age/maturity. 

I'm imagining if my version, after all the Q&A & whatsoever, the child will then go to him & hold his hand when he just want to walk away.  Then WS tells WJ that he can come visit the palace.  Something like that.. a short bonding between father & daughter...

i think after Haesoo's death he matured and can gauge with other people feelings and decisions. He knew HaeSoo do not want the child to be in the palace and if she live in the palace, it will be dangerous too. And he also try to understand how does Jung feel if he took away his daughter. To me that scene showed So trying to compromise. So he lift the exile of Jung and allow him to visit the palace every now and then. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i think after Haesoo's death he matured and can gauge with other people feelings and decisions. He knew HaeSoo do not want the child to be in the palace and if she live in the palace, it will be dangerous too. And he also try to understand how does Jung feel if he took away his daughter. To me that scene showed So trying to compromise. So he lift the exile of Jung and allow him to visit the palace every now and then. 

WS is sharp n smart he.knew.that little girl his.daughter...

I hope.he.knew.it..and he.just.walk like.that without hugging that girl or when.he.said leave.that.child he knew..that little girl is his

• Like 7