[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, soorani said:

Ah I like it. Could it have been better? Yes. 

If So had appeared would be great 

But people would be complaining that Future!Wang So and Hae Soo didn't have enough screen time

People would complain that  Goryeo!Wang So and Future!Wang So didn't aren't the same person.. and so on and on aka people would complain no matter what they choose to do.

With the little time they have .. maybe this is the best way to ending. 

----------

Still, the songs hinted so much a future together............

gimme a special episode of them in the future SBS like NOW

i wouldnt have complained just one glimpse of modern wang so is all i wanted and i would have gone to sleep with good thoughts.

• Like 10

I feel maybe if we hadn't known about the chinese version's ending that we'd maybe feel happier about this ending,,,idk...im still in tears

P.S. what the heck happened to their daughter? What was the point of her having a daughter?? I'm just so lost

• Like 12

I need a refund!

My lonngggg hours that I invested for this drama was been robbed!

I prepared my heart. But is this what you presented to me? 

Why? Why? 

I need a satisfying ending but this.....?

I dunno. I just dunno. yoyo104.gif

• Like 13

What happened? I can't believe that the ending is much a do about nothing...

The story should have ended with GJ dying and seeing Soo in his last few moments. That's it - no future nothing - that's fine. But this????

not sure if the SBS version is different. did GJ realise that the little girl is his? I am lost...

• Like 9

Just now, kawaiishoujo said:

I saw in wikipedia it stated that number of episode 20+2..

Hope that true....:blush::blush:

I dont really like season 2 though, it might be lengthy and more trouble would come for SoxSoo

2 special episode will be just nice

I have a feeling that those specials sum up the whole drama. I'm pretty sure on of the specials was released quite a while ago and this one might be continuation of that. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, shae said:

We get Jimong . Let's do a character study on Jimong shall we?  

What did Jimong do but give half prophecies and not give any important info until after the fact?

It's like saying, I knew it was going to snow yesterday two days later.

He so great he couldn't tell GJ that HS was dying? He didn't read those stars did he?

He may have brought HS to the past on purpose, to then what, screw her life over for an ancient dude.For the greater good?

Then how insanely evil to meet in her own era and force her to remember memories of no use but to further f**** up her mind. What was the point of that?

You have an insane love affair in the past, which was yesterday, had a baby a week ago, and then you're supposed to go on with your life?

Jimong, that ego of yours.

If you are so great, in the first sentence you should've recognized the HS of Goreyo chose not to remember. What an richard simmons.

I officially nominate Jimong as the most hated man of this drama.

can i check JM left WS right?

Because WS was still always thinking of HS? is that right?

can i hate JM? with this fore knowledge of thing, you would think he would help? gosh!

• Like 12

PD NIM, WRITER SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBLE FOR US, OUR TIME, ENERGY, EMOTIONS AND TEARS BECAUSE NO FUTURE WANG SO!!! WHY SHOULD JIMONG ARRRHHH.....?! I thought when Go Ha Jin crying and said sorry for Wang So, then came Future Wang So in that museum, this totally make my heart in mess. We should make complaint email to SBS?! hahaaa....i'm frustrated with the ending for sure!!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

im ok with the baby arc since its answers the 100 million dollar question if they slept together.... but no future WS? damn,,,, i want to smash my pc for poor internet connection...

This means the Royal Doctor really sucks. The ole pulse diagnosing force wasn't strong in that one. Nepotism can kill.

• Like 6

sorry with my poor english, why didn't the writernim exchange hae soo's soul with go ha jin, i thought maybe it would've been better when ha jin back to 21st century in her newlyweed with modern wang so but she didn't remember anything except her effort to stop the cruel of gwangjong for killing people, and then go flashback to showed what ha jin bodies has done with wang so in 21st century untill they're getting married,  since hae soo couldn't go back to goryeo era because of her dead body, 

• Like 2

It's oveeeer!it finally over..not the ending I want it to be but I'm content.they loved,they fought,and they faced the consequences of the choices they made.it's all part of our life.

My eyes are swollen but I'm satisfied..now I just wish they'll make a movie to wrap up the story neatly.a wish won't hurt..(please don't jinx it) :vicx:

This will be one love story I won't forget..congrats to all cast,you guys rocks!yes,ALL of you!

• Like 5