[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Can I dream? I wish Soo will travel back on the End of todays Episode - like that we could have one Episode for us to give us a Story and a final Happy End in the modern Time.

Even so my Heart will break for the real So who has to live without her...

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, sugarjoy said:

HAESOO YOU STUPID WOMAN. So asks HS if she really wants to marry Jung and she says yes. This episode is full of noble idiocy. URGH.

I'm actually looking forward to end of this episode because my heart just can't deal with any of these heartbreaking scenes.

Actually.. even if she stays back.. the guilt and anger on herself for literally being the reason behind all murders will kill her.. she will be unhappy.. others will be unhappy..

So its better that she leaves.. because rt now she is projecting her grief through other reasons.. and psychologically she would manage better..have some laughs in a day and probably save herself from falling into deep depression.. ( if that happens in the palace.. it would kill WS more to see her being ruined because of his stubborness)

• Like 19

HS IS LEAVING THE PALACE....SAYING GOODBYE TO THE MAIDS ...GJ TOLD JM THAT WAS HS THE ONE THAT LEFT HIM ....

BA AND HS HAVING A LAST DRINK AND SAYING GOODBYES ...TALKING ABOUT WS AND HER

WW ALSO CAME ...BA IS UPSET TO SEE HIM THERE ...HS AGREES TO TALK TO HIM

HS THANKED WW

• Like 20

I'm sorry but this is just really really horrible writing. I can't believe they would ruin it at this point after creating such a story.

What is wrong with the writer? It's like she has no idea who she wants to be right or wrong in this, well obviously she still wants us all to pity WS who is wronged by everyone. Like seriously, I don't know what is going on with this show anymore.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Rose34 said:

Hae Soo leaving Damiwon. She looks around at the place before she goes.

She smiled. Why she smiled though?

Jimong said to Wang So to not let Hae Soo go because he can lose himself.

Wang So said he didnt let Hae Soo go but Hae Soo let go of him first

Now I am pissed at JM!!!! How much longer does he want to use Soo???!!! "Please give up on your marriage to the king, you are not a match for him!" And now he changed his mind? Dear Hs, although you are not a match for the king, but please stay as a mistress, so he won't go ballistic and kill off everyone?! 

• Like 14