[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Dear Eclipses and LJG Angels! Scarlet Heart episode is over.... and battle royale is raging over here:

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

0NS5eLe.png

LJG is losing ground again. During the episode airing, LJG has lost 2% of votes --- because all of his fans are watching the episode, I guess. Please come vote and also help spread the word on social media. Thanks.

• Like 18

@valsava

Yes but I think she has a right to be upset BUT she has no right to hold it against him. To me her being upset means that So is actually in her heart and that she does not want him to be with anyone but herself. Because there were no subs I am actually completely unsure of what exactly was going on but I believe before the kiss scene they talked it out. If they hadn't and she held it against him then I would not be on her side as she is more than aware that he has no control over the situation. Hope you understand where I am coming from :)

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, qwenli said:

14th to yo: why did you pretend that you are dead!

yo: i barely survive only with the help of uncle

14th: i will ask the king to reinstate you.

yo: he will kill me right away. have you heard? so is going to marry the princess.

14th: i am also against 4th being king. i cannot accept that either. one revolt is enuf

yo: what idiocy is that. a successful revolt is not a revolt. I lost once, but never lost twice.

14th: we are all brothers

yo: the king is losing his mind. will you entrust goryeo to him? can you?

So this is why WY revolt and WW is going to help him because rightfully the throne goes to WS here we go playing the good guy again he should be tired of living like that..Now all he can do is doublecross I knew he was sweating the CP/King to give him trhe throne even if WY hadn't showed up WW would have probably revolt..

13 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

IS EVERYONE ALIVE??????

NO

• Like 15

Now Soo knows all her visions about So  is not how So killed his brothers. Seem like Soo wanna help Eun and SD runaway then got caught and so So came and need to do the deed. Soooo sad. My poor heart!

Somehow it reminds me of YH's synopsis of protecting her Majesty. I still believe it is referring to So after all, when poison scene, she knew he drank poison and thought of ways to save him. In the future scene, she will bring army out to meet with So at the main entrance. I hope my poor  heart can take it. YH now is your turn to redeem yourself.

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, ajul said:

tomorrow i think i will bailing my eyes out .... what a sad preview we got for episode 15 ... TT,TT

I don't want to see the 10th and his wife die!! Although I still don't understand why WS would laugh while killing them! 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, skxz said:

@valsava

Yes but I think she has a right to be upset BUT she has no right to hold it against him. To me her being upset means that So is actually in her heart and that she does not want him to be with anyone but herself. Because there were no subs I am actually completely unsure of what exactly was going on but I believe before the kiss scene they talked it out. If they hadn't and she held it against him then I would not be on her side. Hope you understand where I am coming from :)

@skxz I agree without subs we really can understand the context of whats being said..but still she could marry him if she agree he would marry her in a heart beat.. I wasn't able to live stream so I also couldn't get the gist of whats was said

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Now Soo knows all her visions about So  is not how So killed his brothers. Seem like Soo wanna help Eun and SD runaway then got caught and so So came and need to do the deed. Soooo sad. My poor heart!

Somehow it reminds me of YH's synopsis of protecting her Majesty. I still believe it is referring to So after all, when poison scene, she knew he drank poison and thought of ways to save him. In the future scene, she will bring army out to meet with So at the main entrance. I hope my poor  heart can take it. YH now is your turn to redeem yourself.

I can understand everything from Soo's visions except for the part that WS was laughing life a madman when he killed Eun and his wife. Does he laugh because he's really losing it? 

• Like 9

Next ep Game of Throne is back. CR really can't run too long, So is already so angry that CP died and if he know who help to kill CP... oh no... Jung also another one. Please don't  break my OTP or I break your legs for running into Soo's room.

My poor heart still can't nurse from only 15 min of the romantic scene and the bad phenomenon of the letter that is from c version.

Now Soo, please remember your promise of not lying to So in future.

• Like 15