[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 30/09/2016 at 9:05 PM, Mona Ys said:
  Hide contents

LOL... i got the same "Hello Korea" with LJG, it was so nice to hear his voice, but I didn't learn much (my brain was just too slow, because I was just drooling over his voice LOL) 

... didnt have the instruction book but yes, I can repeat scenes just to hear the voice too.. maybe we should turn certain phrase to notification tone.. melting!

• Like 3

After rewatching episode 12, I really liked how the writer has created a character and story that makes it believable for the male character to chase after the girl despite multiple rejections and to value her more than anything else. There are so many shows with HS and WW type of romance where you have to suspend your sense of disbelief on why the guy like girl so much once they're at the point of difficult hurdles.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Becos depending on which version u see, u will feel different.According to @liddi on the previous page, there were 5 additional scenes in the sbs version.

It sucks, it really does

i am watching the international version last night and read the recap for sbs version. For wook-so-soo story, as what i remember, there is not much of difference between the two version. international version could be a bit worse because there are no soo's voiceover at all unlike the sbs version. and that voiceover is actually so important to convey what hae soo really feels. but, without it, we can still get to understand it through iu expressions and body language.

• Like 10

So I guess answering @dears 's previous question WS is going to marry YH, unless the writer is intending to deviate from history or delay the marriage until HS dies....which I doubt.

Gwangjong's wiki page: 

YCpFpi1.png

Brace brace for more incoming angst

Edited by yongwonhi4jfc
username
  • Like 8

I found that the conversation between wang so and yeon hwa in raw version is longer than the sub one..did i miss something?Can someone tell about the rest of what are they talking about?I heard yeon hwa mention Hae Soo name in full raw version but in subbed version they cut that scene.Is it true?tq

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Nope...maybe in episode 15 (if it ever happens). 

:tears::tears: My heart just broke. Actually no it broke yesterday so I don't think it can break any more. 

I hope I don't regret watching this drama. I'm not doing it right now but things might get worse enough for that to happen. 

• Like 7

I loved the quietness of this episode, such great moments between the leads. I like that Soo doesn't get over Wook so easily, it makes their romance more valid and it will be pivotal further down the track, if the Kdrama follows a similar route to BBJX.

Also it's a nice character trait for Soo to have, her loyalty is paramount and I wonder what it will take for her to finally move on from Woo and then to So, it's part of the journey, I do hope it's worth the wait. 

What I do miss is the relationship between our lead female and the King, I loved that in the Cdrama and they briefly touch on it in this episode, however the lack of the relationship gave us Court Lady Oh, so I'd call it even.

I do hope they do a DVD and include any and all missing scenes, I would do unspeakable things to make that happen

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, zi4r said:

@moon_nebula Thank you for your very insightful analysis of HS-WW / HS-WS dynamics. I totally agree with you.

I am actually very glad that they don't make HS so fickle... Without knowing YH & later WW's involvement in the poisoning plot, she cannot know the extent of his betrayal. And from the conversation with Baek-ah while she was kneeling, she knows that even if WW showed solidarity by kneeling (or stand with her like WS did), it would probably have been futile in saving Lady Oh. As she is kind & loyal, she wouldn't fault WW for not being able to help her, nor would she just abandon him.

As for WS-HS moments in this episode (SBS version), I agree that the unspoken words show the depth of the feelings she already has for WS. (Kudosx1000 to IU for the acting; she was good in last episode with the open grief/angst... but the subtlety of her acting in this episode SOLD me her emotions in WS-HS scenes.)

For me, this is a very meaningful episode. While HS-WW romance had always been just about spoken words/promises, HS-WS romance is all about unspoken words and instinctual actions. And that is so very powerful.

Thanks for the kind words @zi4r:) I was worried that everyone saw this as a failed episode, but I'm glad that someone agrees that there is a lot of meaning behind the scenes between HS-WS in this ep. I couldn't agree more about the unspoken words and instinctual actions...we can't deny that they both care for each other and HS is falling for the 4th prince, even if she doesn't want to admit it :)

• Like 13

I am watching the SBS sub. Trying to understand the details. And watch their expression.

Now at the part she and Wook and I saw was hurt and sadness. While Wook explaining the reasons, she cut him off and ask "did you miss me". For those who complained... they miss the part how hurt she sound like she accused Wook that did he truly miss her. The eng sub for SBS really a lot better. How she finally see Wook enough for who he is.

Thanks for all the live recap. I overslept this morning and late for work because was reading ytd... Oop... Hahaha seriously guilty. I wish tonight episode will cure all the heartache.

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

So I guess answering @dears 's previous question WS is going to marry YH, unless the writer is intending to deviate from history or delay the marriage until HS dies....which I doubt.

Gwangjong's wiki page: 

YCpFpi1.png

Brace brace for more incoming angst

I think the writers can take advantage of the fact that Wang So had his 1st son in 955 & delay the marriage, Moon Lovers started at the year 941

• Like 6