[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@meahri66 Yeah! :) Let's be weird hahaha. Well, after all...I think we are blessed with so many info lately. :) 

Another chinese video of them arriving wrap party:

Another one:

* The forbidden leaked photo is spread on many chinese news on TV (?) I have found many videos with it. At least, because the scene looks good... I am sure is giving good promotion. 

• Like 8

@angelangie OH NO, chingu!! You'll be gone?!?!  ( T o T )  I'm truly sad for you. REALLY.

On a positive note, you'll be opening up a mountain of gifts (and maybe gifs) upon your return. It won't make up for having to wait an additional week, I know, but you definitely will have a LOT to look forward to.  :confused:

So @angelangie from a moderator's perspective, are we allowed to discuss the forbidden leaked-then-deleted picture? You know the one...:blush:

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmmm i wont think it is forbidden, they probably leak it to heighten up the anticipation.

Yeah...probably. I read that someone related to the production team pursposely uploaded them on facebook for chinese promotion...but then later he deleted all. I dont know why...and I am not sure of this info either. =/ What I know is that fans or at least IU's fans (me included :lol:) were telling people on social networks to please do not spread or upload the leaked photos because the owner has already deleted them. I thought they were leaked unintentionally but maybe it was un purpose. We will never know.  

• Like 6

Since we're on the topic of the leaked picture, I will admit to being greedy and hoping SHR will at least be similar to the C-version in that Hae Soo will get to share kisses with both 4 and 8 (I definitely have a bias, but I find both extremely appealing...so I'm not even going to try denying myself the opportunity to enjoy both relationships).

For those of you who did watch the C-version, I found it extremely interesting that while Ruoxi had a lot more skin-ship with 8, I found her scenes with 4 (at least in my opinion) to be more intense and compelling, perhaps because there was a lot more push-and-pull with the latter. Again, while I already have a bias, I'm looking forward to seeing how the K-version differs. I truly hope the drama does its best to really flesh out each of the princes' characters (ALL of them...okay, most of them. Well, at least for sure 4, 8, 10, 13 and 14!!)

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, meahri66 said:

Since we're on the topic of the leaked picture, I will admit to being greedy and hoping SHR will at least be similar to the C-version in that Hae Soo will get to share kisses with both 4 and 8 (I definitely have a bias, but I find both extremely appealing...so I'm not even going to try denying myself the opportunity to enjoy both relationships).

Yes! I feel the same. :blush:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, meahri66 said:

@angelangie OH NO, chingu!! You'll be gone?!?!  ( T o T )  I'm truly sad for you. REALLY.

On a positive note, you'll be opening up a mountain of gifts (and maybe gifs) upon your return. It won't make up for having to wait an additional week, I know, but you definitely will have a LOT to look forward to.  :confused:

So @angelangie from a moderator's perspective, are we allowed to discuss the forbidden leaked-then-deleted picture? You know the one...:blush:

NO - I don´t know the one... Ahhh thats not fair... I was here to late.... bad luck crazy rabbit

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

NO - I don´t know the one... Ahhh thats not fair... I was here to late.... 

Its everywhere on instagram :lol:

That kissing pic is so :wub: hahaha. The way they tilt their head. I think the end result in HD going to be so beautiful and looks good?

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, peny said:

Its everywhere on instagram :lol:

That kissing pic is so :wub: hahaha. The way they tilt their head. I think the end result in HD going to be so beautiful and looks good?

Tssss - if I haden´t try to find it... everywhere... sure...

Thats not helping - thats just more frustrating... ... (if someone could send me a Link in a PM I would love it!)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Tssss - if I haden´t try to find it... everywhere... sure...

Thats not helping - thats just more frustrating... ... (if someone could send me a Link in a PM I would love it!)

I send it to you. Check your inbox :D

20160708_165103.jpg

Both OTP busy working overseas :P

Lee Joon Gi have a photoshoot in hawai and IU will hold a concert in guangzhou, china. When will they hang out together with other casts again? :bawling:

I can't wait for the presscon XD

• Like 12

9 hours ago, meahri66 said:

For those of you who did watch the C-version, I found it extremely interesting that while Ruoxi had a lot more skin-ship with 8, I found her scenes with 4 (at least in my opinion) to be more intense and compelling, perhaps because there was a lot more push-and-pull with the latter. Again, while I already have a bias, I'm looking forward to seeing how the K-version differs. I truly hope the drama does its best to really flesh out each of the princes' characters (ALL of them...okay, most of them. Well, at least for sure 4, 8, 10, 13 and 14!!)

Ya. Ruoxi had more skinship with 8th Prince with the one I could not erase in my memory are the images of those two kissing and rolling in the garden which I honestly didn't enjoy.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols i heard it but i never seen it....i wouldnt mind you sending it to my inbox for a peek :D

Done XD

VmKzbw7l.jpg

Lets not forget how wangso lean his head on haesoo while taking this selca :blush:

• Like 8

Lee Jun Ki and IU Lead the Cast of K-Bu Bu Jing Xin at Happy Drama Wrap Party

Posted on July 7, 2016 by ockoala
sdnsdnsd.jpg

This is a well deserved drama filming wrap party as any, with the full cast of upcoming K-adaptation of Bu Bu Jing Xin attending a shindig after a good 7 long months of filming. The fully pre-produced drama is schedule to air on SBS Mon-Tues at the end of August following Doctors, and will also air simultaneously in China for those viewers who want to sample a different take on the original source novel story by writer Tong Hua.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Dalui Yeonin – Bobogyungsim: Ryeo) is apparently the official English title, such a mouthful I can’t even, and maybe done because the cast is so big and bustling with famous pretty faces might as well give it more descriptors in the title. IU arrived with Kang Na Neul who is super happy despite the floppy hair all over his face, whereas male lead Lee Jun Ki is rocking the short hair and funky cool attire complete with awful jean shorts that he manages to pull off.

fis7.jpg

fis78.jpg

fis4.jpg

dssdsd.jpg

Spoiler

sassa.jpg

shdshsd.gif

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/07/07/lee-jun-ki-and-iu-lead-the-cast-of-k-bu-bu-jing-xin-at-happy-drama-wrap-party/

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Damn now that what we called 'HOT' hehehehe

Hehehe. I think he is getting better at "IT" and the way her hand rest on his shoulder or can we called it cradle his neck. The pic is a bit blur when zoom in. XD

And that selca from wrap up party^^ I am sure they get really close during MLSHR. You know it the moment he land his tight grip on her shoulder and the way their head touch. No one would do this pose if they are not comfortable around each other XD

20160708_234047.jpg

And their newest hair colour. Maybe they plan to do any promotion together soon? Both dye their hair brown? XD

Edit: awful jean short XD koala is so on point! Look like all the cast dress themselves without coordi. KHN even wear a slipper :P

• Like 7

@peny About the hand I think....

Spoiler

I know I may be alone in this hahaha but I don't think is her hand. For me, is his right hand grabbing her hand into his neck. He want it passionate. You know what is good of that scene? Seems natural and that both characters are willing to kiss. BUT is a KOREAN drama after all...I will maintain my expectations low in kiss scenes. :rolleyes:

:P

• Like 5

Lee Joon Gi and IU's 'Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo' Korean drama is done filming and set to air late August

Lee Joon Ki plays fourth prince, Wang So in "Moon Lovers."

Lee Joon Ki plays fourth prince, Wang So in "Moon Lovers." (Photo : YouTube / IU-VN IUsubteam)

Lee Joon Gi's upcoming "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo " korean drama finally has some detailed information. On July 4, Monday, the South Korean actor's next project already has a release date and other information.The drama's 20 episodes have already been filmed in the past five months. Aside from Lee, the historical drama has a star-studded cast. 

Like Us on Facebook

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo" korean drama will air on SBS every Mondays and Tuesdays after "Doctors" from Aug. 29, Dramabeans reported. Based on the Chinese drama, "Bu Bu Jing Xin" or "Scarlet Heart," the story is about a girl Hae Soo (IU) who accidentally travels back in time during the Goryeo Dynasty.

Hae travelled from 2010 to 900s and had princes falling for her. She ends up with Prince Wang So (Lee) who later becomes the king.

Lee's character Wang So, is the fourth imperial prince of Taejo Wang Geon Goryeo, the Goryeo Dynasty founder. He does not go for the throne or want to become the sun but still he shines so brightly.

The actor is happy to be able to play a king, after taking on so many roles in sageuk dramas, according to Soompi. In "Moon Lovers," the 34-year-old actor is also excited to work with many young actors.

Taejo Wang Geon princes are played by Kim San Ho as the first prince, Hong Jong Hyun as the third prince who dreams of becoming the Goryeo king, Lee Joon Gi as the fourth, Kang Ha Neul as the eight and Yoo Sun Woo as the ninth prince known for his money and wits. There is also Baekhyun as the 10th prince who is mischievous and hot-blooded. The prince who always hides what he feels is the 13th prince Nam Joo Hyuk, while Ji Soo, the 14th prince is a maknae prince forever in Hae Soo's eyes.

Directed by Kim Kyu Tae and penned by Jo Yoon Young, the film is 100 percent pre-produced. It is already completely filmed prior to airing as "live-shoots" often has a take on the quality of dramas.

Lee's most recent drama was also a historical one, the "Scholar Who Walks the Night" in 2015. He played a good reluctant vampire who only killed bad people and helped solve the long-time problem of a kingdom that was influenced by a gruesome and cruel vampire.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

@peny About the hand I think....

Hide contents

I know I may be alone in this hahaha but I don't think is her hand. For me, is his right hand grabbing her hand into his neck. He want it passionate. You know what is good of that scene? Seems natural and that both characters are willing to kiss. BUT is a KOREAN drama after all...I will maintain my expectations low in kiss scenes. :rolleyes:

:P

Maybe you are right XD the picture was too blurred when zoom in. Hahahaha

Ikr, we shouldn't expect them to kiss and rolling in a garden like the C version. I think it will get cencored before broadcast. Since they air in nationaltv not cabletv. >_<

But I do hope the kiss scene will turn out well. i once watch LJG happycamp interview. He said he is not good with kiss scene. The filming crew even cursed and Jeering when he shoot the kissing part, saying they can kiss better than him XD

But i don't know how with his recent project because I don't follow his drama :lol:

Don't feel alone :D we all are chingu/watching buddies^^

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, peny said:

Maybe you are right XD the picture was too blurred when zoom in. Hahahaha

Ikr, we shouldn't expect them to kiss and rolling in a garden like the C version. I think it will get cencored before broadcast. Since they air in nationaltv not cabletv. >_<

But I do hope the kiss scene will turn out well. i once watch LJG happycamp interview. He said he is not good with kiss scene. The filming crew even cursed and Jeering when he shoot the kissing part, saying they can kiss better than him XD

But i don't know how with his recent project because I don't follow his drama :lol:

Don't feel alone :D we all are chingu/watching buddies^^

I think he does good, as in the drama Time Between Dog and Wolf who had a hot kiss ...

Spoiler

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

I think he does good, as in the drama Time Between Dog and Wolf who had a hot kiss ...

I thought the BTS last for 6minutes for kiss scene only XD yesss. he did it like a pro :D but did you see the leaked kiss pic from MLSHR. Look at his ear, a bit reddish there. Different with the vid you show me. Maybe MLSHR kiss scene will be more steamy XD or maybe its the lighting effect is different? :lol:

The healing camp that I mention before is from 2013 I think during arang and magistrate. Hahaha. I guess it is not valid anymoree.

• Like 5